Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) (58025 Views)

Atiku Meet With Rivers State PDP Stakeholders In Abuja / Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Chris2863:
Half dead humans

Rico also also said this
Where is he today? Dead and rotten. You may be next since you people think death is a respecter of age

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Starz825(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
All this guys ehnn
Just dey deceive Nigerians grin

The other one wey dey right side don contest presidency under APC before ooo
Infact he was at PDP left enter APC left enter PDP....

Aaah...Naija grin
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Softmirror: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
JayPeeOham:
See them....Professional crooks, thieves and rogues!!!

ONE OF MY HOUSE BOYS ALWAYS ABUSE NIGERIAN LEADERS LEFT AND RIGHT THAT THEY ARE CROOKS YET THIS HOUSE BOY OF MINE ENDED UP STEALING IN MY HOUSE. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by ceeceeco: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Two thieves.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Gbeng30(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
Poverty self Na mental disease, poverty no allow some people to reason well..our unfortunate leaders were busy stealing and spending our money while some fools follower were fighting foolishly for the people wey no send them.. Vote wisely
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Akagas(m): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:
One among these two will be the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

We from the Tinubu team are confident of winning.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu
God bless Atiku Abubakar
God bless Rabiu Kwakwanso

God will never answer this you evil prayer
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by TheDictatorNd: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Until i see vote GOD for president i will never take any politician serious
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by DTaj: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
LegendHero:
Jagaban Borgu.

Atiku is extremely happy to meet Jagaban.

See Ayu also smiling in the background.

If you watch the video, there is one Atiku man that is shouting Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban when they met today. Who be that man self ?

The three of them (Atiku, Ayu, and Tinubu) have the same political background- late General Shehu Yar'Adua's SDP- the leading party in the 1990s.

Politicians are friends and business partners.

Supporters should not kill themselves!

Be wise!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Martartins(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
The race for Nigeria's treasury.

The two thieves........
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by MITCHELL96: 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Two thieves in a room
Name of my next novel

Keep me posted when you're done.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by JayPeeOham: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
That your houseboy is not a Professional grin cheesy

Softmirror:

ONE OF MY HOUSE BOYS ALWAYS ABUSE NIGERIAN LEADERS LEFT AND RIGHT THAT THEY ARE CROOKS YET THIS HOUSE BOY OF MINE ENDED UP STEALING IN MY HOUSE. grin
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Gold2882: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
ajexx:
Game on
Did you see how Tinubu was looking at the PDP umbrella that was on Atiku clothe.For his mind will be this party that is giving me sleepless nights
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by brightbright: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Northerner Chanting to Peter Obi at the Arewa Joint Committee Interactive Session with 2023 Presidential candidate holding in Kaduna

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AyzJiBnnOM
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Curious345: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Upliftment101:
This election is APC/PDP vs Obi
hahahahahahaha
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by vikyno(m): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
The people that aided the coming of the calamity Nigeria is facing now.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Curious345: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
brightbright:
Northerner Chanting to Peter Obi at the Arewa Joint Committee Interactive Session with 2023 Presidential candidate holding in Kaduna

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AyzJiBnnOM
what was he saying in the chant ? No data to watch please
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by DTaj: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
millionboi:
Old pictures

They are NOT old pictures. The pictures were taken at the Abuja airport, as they both flew to Kaduna, TODAY! They both wore the same clothes to the different events they attended at Kaduna, this afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by obembet(f): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
LegendHero:
Jagaban Borgu.

Atiku is extremely happy to meet Jagaban.

See Ayu also smiling in the background.

If you watch the video, there is one Atiku man that is shouting Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban when they met today. Who be that man self ?

That's how politics should be, not to Create hatred everywhere as if election no go finish
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by israelmao(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
The two that will never become Nigerian President.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by dododawa1: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
The last old politician, NA YOUNG people remain
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Minime10(f): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Meeting of two thieves grin grin
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by IrepChrist: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
obuburam:
Moral Lesson

Don't die because of politicians and stop insulting your elders all because of politics.

Election will come and go.

You are right....
Tinubu and Atiku are good friends. If you see them saying anything on media against themselves, it's just a game of politics.

Buy they should both go and rest.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by spencekat(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Rico also also said this
Where is he today? Dead and rotten. You may be next since you people think death is a respecter of age
Does it warrant mentioning the name of late RICO here?
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Softmirror: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
JayPeeOham:
That your houseboy is not a Professional grin cheesy

grin PERHAPS SO, MOST PEOPLE WHO ABUSE OUR LEADERS ARE LIKE HIM. cheesy
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Curious345: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
dododawa1:
The last old politician, NA YOUNG people remain

Yes the new generation of politicians are emerging ,headed by obi , zumi, adeleke,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Na two wey dey race be diz
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Thislifee: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
BTCog:
Peter Obi is the answer

Stop editing
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by rhames(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
ajexx:
Game on

They are from the same Gen Shehu Musa Yaradua Camp of the Social Democratic Party under then Gen Ibrahim Babangidas transition programs in the 1990s.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by doneback04: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Na hand over atiku want to hand over to tinubu na grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by oneMalik: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
Iron mike Tyson vs Donovan Rudock ?

weigh-in in progress !

Tinubu was like ; I'll knock you out in the first round .
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by doneback04: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
Look at the way tinubu look at atiku pdp design I think he has got a tips there
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) by Princemoneyman(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
God go punish una undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? / Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.