Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,704 members, 7,862,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) (32236 Views)

South East Governors Formed ESN — Peter Obi In Kaduna / Tinubu Flops Again: Says 100 Bags Thousand Barrels Of Oil / Communique Issued By South Eastern Governors After Meeting In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by Amaggedon: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2022
Salewa97:

Did he said the SE governors created ESN in that video? Yes or No?

You can't even spell context correctly. How are we even so sure you understand the English Obi Pandora spoke in that video?

Peter Obituary is a terrorist sympathizer. He is scared to condemn IPOB terrorists who are killers and cannibals.
All this cockroaches always waiting to feast at every poo thrown at Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by asanausana91: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2022
gidgiddy:

Tell Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso to lead the way
why?
The only place where I see a public inauguration of an illegitimate armed group is the ESN.
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 18, 2022
You can say Tinubu's hands are shaking because he is old. Now what is responsible for Obi's shaking mouth? Too young? Apparently, Obi doesn't know what's going on around him just as much as Obituaries have always condemn Buhari for the same thing. Now 2023 is around the corner and we have limited time to consider who should be voted for among the 3 leading Candidates, Obi, Atiku and Tinubu. Do you vote a young man who doesn't know what's happening within his region or old men who have shakky hands and another one who is more loyal to Arabians and Fulanis?
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by Comedian2019: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2022
paramakina202:
Peter Obi your answer is very wrong SE governors created Ebubeagu not ESN dont allow anybody to put you under duress.
What's the full name of Ebubeagu?
South-East Security Network. That's definitely what he was referring to.
Just as you advised, he shouldn't allow himself to be under pressure. Though it's not easy.
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by Chaiz: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2022
Ebubeagu Security Network (ESN) was form by SE Govs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by Comedian2019: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2022
Boko Haram, ISIS, Bandits, herdsmen are killing them, but their concern is IPOB. No be mumu be that?
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by Vyzz: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2022
Salewa97:

You can't even spell context correctly. How are we even so sure you understand the English Obi Pandora spoke in that video?

Peter Obituary is a terrorist sympathizer. He is scared to condemn IPOB terrorists who are killers and cannibals.

And who created ESN if not them?
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by Ikpaitid: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2022
How can Peter Obi openly condemn IPOB when he is the IPOB candidate?
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by pacesetting: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2022
Yes. He mishandled the IPOB situation just like he mishandled the herdsmen, bandits, and Boko Haram situation. Do you know about the Niger Delta agitation? Hope you understand that a sensible government headed by late Musa Yar' Adua handled that situation properly?

But you wouldn't know, because your senses have been filled with bigotry. Look at your statement below. In few short sentences you have mentioned the word "igbo" 5 times. It shows how your hate for them stinks.Keep your reply to yourself because I can't dignify you with another response. Good day.
plaindealer:

So, Buhari is responsible for igbo ipob terrorists killing and slaughtering their fellow igbo people?

So, what will it take for igbo terrorists to stop killing igbo people and stop forcing their own igbo people to sit at home like slaves?

Do you want Buhari to apologize to you for doing his job?

You people are so far far out of touch with reality. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by ayo2008: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2022
Fault finders
Kontinue!
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by Agbadolova: 10:06am On Oct 18, 2022
What's the differentce between ESN for Ebube Agu security network and that of Eastern security network?
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by OsunOriginal: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2022
osidion2020:
He will become your president and Nigeria's commander in chief come may next year...

Obi can't even win in south east... just wait and see
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by OsunOriginal: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2022
TechW:

Intelligent people will know that those that are causing mayhem in the east are criminals, it's only a fool will call all igbos IPOB and still turn around to say Igbos are terrorist organization, it is either the person is looking for a trouble or the person is demented

Why is Obi defending and protecting them? Obi was happy to talk about the ills of the north but won't want to discuss the log in his own eyes. Aso rock is not for an ethnic champion
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by Abelino(m): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2022
You re just obsessed with the Name " Peter Obi " so deal with it... Sadist
Salewa97:

Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2022
Stanislause94:
but you were there correcting someone else.
Wahala
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by paramakina202: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2022
nokspos:
you mean you know better than him? a former governor in the east. I tire for all these nairaland people o . Africans are in these mess today because we defend bul-lshit , except you show me evidence of how obi has helped you in the past or how his past government has benefited your life, then i will accept your next reply , if not just don't quote me back , let it slide. I'm not in support of any government, they are all bunch of thieves. and when we see red flags , lets stop ass licking these people.

Nobody is above mistake.
Nnamdi KANU created and launched ESN not the governors while the governors formed Ebubeagu to counter esn and since then they've been at war with each other.
I did not defend Peter Obi I rather opposed his views concerning ESN.
If you dont want to be replied don't quote me.
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by paramakina202: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2022
obyrich:
Ebubeagu Security Network ( ESN)

He was asked to condemn Eastern Security Network(ESN) founded by Nnamdi Kanu not Ebubeagu they are two different groups.
Ebubeagu have a legal backing while ESN is not.
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by OsunOriginal: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2022
paramakina202:

Nobody is above mistake.
Nnamdi KANU created and launched ESN not the governors while the governors formed Ebubeagu to counter esn and since then they've been at war with each other.
I did not defend Peter Obi I rather opposed his views concerning ESN.
If you dont want to be replied don't quote me.

Obi's false statement should be condemned by anybody who loves Nigeria. He is not intelligent enough to contest for the presidency. He should be in the senate or the lower house representing his constituency.
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2022
Salewa97:

All we know is that ESN were formed directly and indirectly by the Eastern governors. Forget about their ebubeagu
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by paramakina202: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Obi's false statement should be condemned by anybody who loves Nigeria. He is not intelligent enough to contest for the presidency. He should be in the senate or the lower house representing his constituency.

While I accept he made a mistake he is still far better than Tinubu who has obvious lost his mind and is being controlled by his handlers to stay scripted at all time.Tinubu can't function independently that is why he have those that aid him while standing and standby assistance while he is making a scripted speech.Atiku is a bit better than Tinubu but Peter Obi is the best of all.
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2022
Salewa97:

Don't be a coward.

Answer my question.

‘Did he say’ not ‘Did he said’ you castigated another person for a typo error yet you goofed twice making a particular statement. Pot calling kettle black. Dindirin
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by paramakina202: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2022
obyrich:
Ebubeagu Security Network ( ESN)

Ebubeagu is not ESN which is Eastern Security Network founded and controlled by MNK that is the group the northerners ask him to condemn not Ebubeagu.
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by Ikpaitid: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2022
That IPOB man is just telling lies all over the place.
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by amadice(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2022
Salewa97:

You are so senselesss, Idioticc, and dumb, EBUBE AGWU SECURITY NETWORK was formed by your father abi? stay away from the south east
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by amadice(m): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2022
owobokiri:
Obviously a slip of tongue.
Most probably was talking about Ebubeagu. But trust Tinupoo reptiles to make a mountain out of a molehill.
For some of you agbadorian generational cowards, IPOB-ESN is such a monstrous king Kong gulping pregnant women and beheading unborn foetuses, ,but for most people from the East, the problem is not necessarily IPOB, because IPOB is nothing but a reactionary force that arose as a result of the janja-weed rulership of the Evil APC!

The problems are the marginalization, the favoritism and nepotism that caused these series of insurgencies. There will be no ESN without buharis atrocious leadership! So when folks moan about ESN while defending Buhari and the epileptic emilokan, they only end up sounding like broken gongs.

Peter Obi was right not a slip of tongue. EBUBEAGWU SECURITY NETWORK is ESN too.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by TechW: 11:09am On Oct 18, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Why is Obi defending and protecting them? Obi was happy to talk about the ills of the north but won't want to discuss the log in his own eyes. Aso rock is not for an ethnic champion
When it comes to the issue of security, you don't disclose everything, I believe that you are well exposed and traveled. He has been there before, the issue of criminals in the south east will be a thing of the past if he becomes the president. that I assure, even the Bokoharam and everything, the moment you get to the individuals that are benefiting from it, all of them will die a natural death.
The only hope i had on Buhari in 2015 was to tackle and eliminate the issue of bokoharam in the North but he failed woeful, the fight against the insurgence in NE was politicized under GEJ of which I though Buhari would have had that advantage but he failed woefully.
'for example, attacks on the criminals in the SE is politicized, alot of misinformation, killing of innocent people tagging them terrorist, criminals perpetuating evil in the name of Igbos.
Like Obi said, he will deal with the criminals decisively and I trust him on that
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by OsunOriginal: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2022
paramakina202:

While I accept he made a mistake he is still far better than Tinubu who has obvious lost his mind and is being controlled by his handlers to stay scripted at all time.Tinubu can't function independently that is why he have those that aid him while standing and standby assistance while he is making a scripted speech.Atiku is a bit better than Tinubu but Peter Obi is the best of all.

You said he couldn't stand. He stood yesterday for more than an hour. I have been watching his outings since and I didn't see anywhere he was been supported by anybody. Back to Obi, it wasn't a mistake. It is either Obi is so dull that he doesn't even know what is happening around him or he deliberately lied as usual.
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by OsunOriginal: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2022
amadice:

Peter Obi was right not a slip of tongue. EBUBEAGWU SECURITY NETWORK is ESN too.

Then he must be high on something cheap then if he doesn't know the ESN the questioner was referring to.
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by amadice(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Then he must be high on something cheap then if he doesn't know the ESN the questioner was referring to.

its you and the Questioner that are high on Tinubu urine. keep poke nosing on peter obi affair, heart attack will kill you there #ewu
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by maasoap(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2022
Corridon:
They have started twisting his words. No amount of propaganda against the people's choice Peter Obi can stop him from winning with a landslide victory come 2023.

Did he condemn the murderous network just as he was asked to do?
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by paramakina202: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2022
OsunOriginal:

You said he couldn't stand. He stood yesterday for more than an hour. I have been watching his outings since and I didn't see anywhere he was been supported by anybody. Back to Obi, it wasn't a mistake. It is either Obi is so dull that he doesn't even know what is happening around him or he deliberately lied as usual.

Watch how many people who are closely guarding every step he makes while walking a few metersgrin
Some are taking care of his babariga sef.Tinubu is just like a toddler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqZQVJsreDo
Re: Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) by maasoap(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2022
owobokiri:
Obviously a slip of tongue.
Most probably was talking about Ebubeagu. But trust Tinupoo reptiles to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Lol. Hypocrisy kil u there! Slip of tongue. But if it was Tinubu, you would call it old age. Zombiedients are maaaad!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State / Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack / Obasanjo Scores Hat-Trick In College Old Boys Football Tie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.