Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House (1758 Views)

Peter Obi's Full Speech At Arewa Interactive Forum / ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian / Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by OsunOriginal: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obi again mounted the podium today in Kaduna to regurgitate the problems facing Nigeria. Telling the audience he would solve the problems without enumerating how he would do it. He said he would solve security problems and that northerners should just trust him. He didn't mention a thing he would do to solve the problem.

I have watched the three candidates and I feel proud to say that the only presentation that has substance and pinpointedly talked about solutions to unemployement, insecurity, industrialization, etc was Tinubu.

You can challenge me here.

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by Tochi3(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
This thread is senseless and empty with a high degree of frustration all over it.. grin grin..

I guess the ovation at Arewa house for PO was unexpected.... right there lies the frustration and pains of urchins

Mtchewwww... who cares

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by Workch: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:
Obi again mounted the podium today in Kaduna to regurgitate the problems facing Nigeria. Telling the audience he would solve the problems without enumerating how he would do it. He said he would solve security problems and that northerners should just trust him. He didn't mention a thing he would do to solve the problem.

I have watched the three candidates and I feel proud to say that the only presentation that has substance and pinpointedly talked about solutions to unemployement, insecurity, industrialization, etc was Tinubu.

werey, which one is ragtag again?
Better start accepting his presidency

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by plaindealer: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:

They will abuse you here, wait for it, they are coming..

grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by Richardonald(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
The same tilumbu that was acting to script

4 Likes

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by derecho(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kikikiki...iragbijiOriginal Churchrat
A very Poor attempt to deflect Tinubu’s shameful outing

16 Likes

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by OsunOriginal: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
plaindealer:

grin grin

I'm here for them... Their foolishness will be corrected today.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by Urheadmaster(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
plaindealer:

grin grin

You mean the children of 8 from urchins federal republic tongue

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by Abdu81: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Workch:
we're, which one is ragtag again?
Better start accepting his presidency
Foolish English made of agbadorism.

All their Biafra and ipob blackmailing failed woefully.

9 Likes

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by plaindealer: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:

I'm here for them... Their foolishness will be corrected today.

I see Pandora rag tag don land already.

grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by Tinubuagbado: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:

I challenge you with this slowpike pig drug baron.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by TechW: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Very shameful of you

4 Likes

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by Buckeyemedia1: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tochi3:
This thread is senseless and empty with a high degree of frustration all over it.. grin grin..

I guess the ovation at Arewa house for PO was unexpected.... right there lies the frustration and pains of urchins

Mtchewwww... who cares
IPOBIANS TURNED OBIDIENTS, UNA MUMU DONE REACH, AT LEAST IF YOU CHOOSE TO DECEIVE YOURSELF DO IT REASONABLY.

ARE YOU SURE THEY EVEN UNDERSTOOD WHAT HE WAS SAYING OR THEY WERE JUST APPLAUDING THE JESTER FOR BEEN A GOOD POLITICAL CLOWN?.
Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by TheSameGuy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
They should check Anambra State.

Did he changed them from misery and penury?

Did he changed their security architecture?

Did he changed turn around their economy?

ONLY COWS will see Obi as saint.

God will punish us if we don't vote Tinubu
Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by agadez007(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Have they found the church rat that ate the poisoned holy communion yet?

That’s all I am intrested in today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by Bluntguy: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Just displaying your urchinistic attitude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
obi is a dullard, 3rd class failure.
Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by nelxxy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
pheeew
Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by freshvine(f): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu BOTS justifying their pay

1 Like

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by Kingspin(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Peter Obi has done enough interviews and speeches and his vision is all over the internet today. Anybody who desires changes shall find them

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by Tochi3(m): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
IPOBIANS TURNED OBIDIENTS, UNA MUMU DONE REACH, AT LEAST IF YOU CHOOSE TO DECEIVE YOURSELF DO IT REASONABLY.

ARE YOU SURE THEY EVEN UNDERSTOOD WHAT HE WAS SAYING OR THEY WERE JUST APPLAUDING THE JESTER FOR BEEN A GOOD POLITICAL CLOWN?.
Stale....

Dat line don cast.....you Sound terribly frustrated cheesy

Oya shine those eyes.... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by OsunOriginal: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kingspin:
Peter Obi has done enough interviews and speeches and his vision is all over the internet today. Anybody who desires changes shall find them

What is his vison? Same I will solve all problems? Or I will turn Nigeria into a production country? What is his vision?
Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by DadaHammed: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obi ti wole tan.

Obi la' ama dibo fun.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by XerXers: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
TheSameGuy:
They should check Anambra State.

Did he changed them from misery and penury?

Did he changed their security architecture?

Did he changed turn around their economy?

ONLY COWS will see Obi as saint.

God will punish us if we don't vote Tinubu
Go and verify

1 Like

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by Nwaetche(m): 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
You keep on peddling this unfounded innuendos and misinformation. I am reposting my response to your last post on the Arewa interactive forum. Please see below;

I listened to both BAT and PO's speeches.

BAT came reading amid slowly essentially his manifesto without even looking up most of the time to see the effect on his audience. BAT was almost fidgeting because this seems to be his first outing outside his APC clique in recent times. I would say Tinubu was unprepared or not used to being asked critical questions. An example would be when asked about climatic change. One would expect him to have mentioned about what he did at Eco Atlantic to assuage the menacing Atlantic waves and possibly talk about reforestation in the North but he gave a timid answer not worth anything in such an assemblage. His answer may sound well for the motor park or village audience but certainly not at such erudite forum.

My take is that BAT essentially regurgitated mostly what PMB said in 2015 and would probably be using the same hands in his economic team that drove us into deep recession. One can recall that BAT nominated most of the economic team that worked with Bubu in his first tern and ran the country to deep recession due to reckless borrowing and consumption. T
Take a look at Lagos with huge IGR and standard infrastructure bequeathed as a former nation capital yet BAT have not turned it into a standard megacity with his so called blueprint. Lagos should be competing with cities of Rio, Cairo and Jo-burg. I would have expected BAT and his governors to have completed the light rail and expansion of road network. As you know huge IGR is only good if translated to people quality of life and ease of doing business but Lagos seems to be on opposite trajectory. If he can not transform Lagos with his many years as Lagos supremo and with age on his side, I doubt if he can do it at a National level at the twilight of his political career with attendant normal age related challenges.

Meanwhile Obi spoke extempore! Obviously due to his long interaction with the critical press and the public well outside his comfort zone.

Obi as usual higlighted some of the problems confronting the country. He even mentioned that the audience know all the problems. He also said that Nigeria has the panacea to solve them but there has been no political will and clear cut leadership direction. As a public speaker myself, it always good to itemised the challenges before proffering the solution to give your speech a proper context and situate it accordingly.

Obi mentioned about the police to population ratio and mention raising the number of police officers according to international standards. That is the "how to"
He mentioned about huge investment in Agriculture and production. He said he would raise the capital base of BOI and BOA and statutorily make commercial banks to shore up these banks by investing as shareholders. He would then make BOI and BOA extend loans directly to farmers. He had first hand knowledge of financing the biggest rice farmer/miller in kano and asked his audience to verify. This is the "how to"

In fighting corruption he mentioned about the huge amount of crude oil ( he gave rough estimate in Naira and dollars) being stolen by people in power and promised to block up the loopholes and use the accruing money to finance industrialization and Education. He also mentioned about the industrial scale scam of oil subsidies which does not tally with the amount of consumption of the petroleum product in Nigeria.

I sincerely do not know what else you would want a candidate to say at this high level policy discussion other than what PO mentioned.

OsunOriginal:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by Foolishbuhari: 1:19am On Oct 18, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Your candidate had his time today... Why don't you focus on his dead uninspiring gibberish? You think we don't know this strategy they released to you people?

Tifnubu's outing was so bad, none of you agbadoans or his media urchins are even debating it or posting it. In your whatsapp groups, you were asked to deflect with Peter Obi to take attention off the poor outing of your invalid. LMAO

FYI, that arewa conference was organized for the sake of Peter Obi. Peter Obi used the opportunity to dispel the propaganda against him that he chased away northerners from Anambra or made them wear tags as governor. You won't understand now but you will understand after tifnubu comes third in February. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by Foolishbuhari: 1:23am On Oct 18, 2022
Nwaetche:
You keep on peddling this unfounded innuendos and misinformation. I am reposting my response to your last post on the Arewa interactive forum. Please see below;

I listened to both BAT and PO's speeches.

BAT came reading amid slowly essentially his manifesto without even looking up most of the time to see the effect on his audience. BAT was almost fidgeting because this seems to be his first outing outside his APC clique in recent times. I would say Tinubu was unprepared or not used to being asked critical questions. An example would be when asked about climatic change. One would expect him to have mentioned about what he did at Eco Atlantic to assuage the menacing Atlantic waves and possibly talk about reforestation in the North but he gave a timid answer not worth anything in such an assemblage. His answer may sound well for the motor park or village audience but certainly not at such erudite forum.

My take is that BAT essentially regurgitated mostly what PMB said in 2015 and would probably be using the same hands in his economic team that drove us into deep recession. One can recall that BAT nominated most of the economic team that worked with Bubu in his first tern and ran the country to deep recession due to reckless borrowing and consumption. T
Take a look at Lagos with huge IGR and standard infrastructure bequeathed as a former nation capital yet BAT have not turned it into a standard megacity with his so called blueprint. Lagos should be competing with cities of Rio, Cairo and Jo-burg. I would have expected BAT and his governors to have completed the light rail and expansion of road network. As you know huge IGR is only good if translated to people quality of life and ease of doing business but Lagos seems to be on opposite trajectory. If he can not transform Lagos with his many years as Lagos supremo and with age on his side, I doubt if he can do it at a National level at the twilight of his political career with attendant normal age related challenges.

Meanwhile Obi spoke extempore! Obviously due to his long interaction with the critical press and the public well outside his comfort zone.

Obi as usual higlighted some of the problems confronting the country. He even mentioned that the audience know all the problems. He also said that Nigeria has the panacea to solve them but there has been no political will and clear cut leadership direction. As a public speaker myself, it always good to itemised the challenges before proffering the solution to give your speech a proper context and situate it accordingly.

Obi mentioned about the police to population ratio and mention raising the number of police officers according to international standards. That is the "how to"
He mentioned about huge investment in Agriculture and production. He said he would raise the capital base of BOI and BOA and statutorily make commercial banks to shore up these banks by investing as shareholders. He would then make BOI and BOA extend loans directly to farmers. He had first hand knowledge of financing the biggest rice farmer/miller in kano and asked his audience to verify. This is the "how to"

In fighting corruption he mentioned about the huge amount of crude oil ( he gave rough estimate in Naira and dollars) being stolen by people in power and promised to block up the loopholes and use the accruing money to finance industrialization and Education. He also mentioned about the industrial scale scam of oil subsidies which does not tally with the amount of consumption of the petroleum product in Nigeria.

I sincerely do not know what else you would want a candidate to say at this high level policy discussion other than what PO mentioned.

My brother you think they don't know? How many bat supporters have you seen, posting bat's outing today? How many have you seen, discussing anything the sick bat said?

In their whatsapp groups, they were asked to deflect with Peter Obi! They were asked to rubbish all that Peter said, raise so much dust about it and try to water it down, all in a bid to remove attention off the woeful performance of their bat.

Don't fall for it! Keep pushing the bat gbas gbos

4 Likes

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by techWriter3: 3:17am On Oct 18, 2022
Kikikiki
Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by Infomaz(m): 3:30am On Oct 18, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Woe to them that call light darkness and evil, good.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by aariwa(m): 3:47am On Oct 18, 2022
Yoruba moslems wan die over Obi matter

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by KingsCity: 4:12am On Oct 18, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Action speaks louder than words. Obi visited Sheik Gumi before the meeting and that is the right thing to do. You need to engage, not criminalize people who capacity to talk to bandits and other radical elements in the north. You need to negotiate a way out of the problem, this is one major way security issues in the North can be solved.

See your double standards?? You believe Tinubu when he says he will solve the security issues without asking him how. And even if he has an idea how, you are not bothered that he is too old and lacks the energy to pursue it

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House by chrisxxx(m): 4:21am On Oct 18, 2022
OsunOriginal:

There is no doubt that your ofe mmanu moderator will bring this to front page. For you to pick out OBi means that you placed Obi as a benchmark of performance. As a yardstick of measurement and as KPI.
Congratulations Obi.
Lastly, I am sure of this that if the presidency is micro zoned to the West alone you would never support Tinubu to be the president. Not even in your wildest of dreams.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Election Will End. Hard Realities. / APGA Party Members Boo Anambra Deputy Governor Over Comments Against Peter Obi / Unprecedented Crowd For Peter Obi Witnessed In Plateau T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.