Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now (1236 Views)

Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu / Halt National Convention Now - Secondus Tells PDP / Senators Attempt To Reconvene The National Assembly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by OldNairalander(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
I have been observing with mixed feelings the paid propagandists on front page shamelessly defending a blunder by APC Presidential candidate.
I understand they are working for their money though but for the interest of safe guarding our democracy. APC need to reconvene a national convention and take decision now before it's too late and embarrassing.
It's clear to the deaf and dumb.
BAT is not just fit.

His outing today cleared all doubts.
He showed lack of understanding of the questions asked.
Climate change is a major national issue in Nigeria now.
Fulani farmers clash that gave rise to bandits is because of rapid desertification in the North, which is pushing more herdsmen southward. Everyone is suffering it now.
You don't need Western money to encourage afforestation and invest in cheaper energy sources. Gas availability and affordability alone can help curb the use of firewood by 90%.
Poorer countries like Rwanda and Namibia are making efforts at investing in green energy to reduce climate change.

Let's stop making mockery of ourselves in the name of tribalism and religious affiliation.
He simply goofed with the answer.
BTW there no connection between something holy and poison.
If it's poisoned then it's not holy. BAT is suffering from dementia and no amount of propaganda can erase that fact

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by tinsel: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
There are options for you. Reject Tinubu and vote for either Atiku or Obi. This is democracy. APC doesn't need anything to save our democracy. We have other candidates. So make your choice. Igbos have gone rioting in nairaland. Everyday you see some stupid posts from kids.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by OldNairalander(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Shut up. I have invested so much in APC so I know what I'm saying. APC needs to reverse their mistake, I can't even campaign for my gubernatorial candidate in peace because of the conduct of the Presidential candidate.
And FYI I am a proud Niger Delta

tinsel:
There are options for you. Reject Tinubu and vote for either Atiku or Obi. This is democracy. APC doesn't need anything to save our democracy. We have other candidates. So make your choice. Igbos have gone rioting in nairaland. Everyday you see some stupid posts from kids.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by tinsel: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
OldNairalander:
Shut up. I have invested so much in APC so I know what I'm saying. APC needs to reverse their mistake, I can't even campaign for my gubernatorial candidate in peace because of the conduct of the Presidential candidate.

I have checked your profile, saw your other posts, and how you have invested in APC. Mr. Investor welldone.
C

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Y
Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by AllTheWayUp: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Osibanjo or Amaechi would have been a better option than Tinubu
Tinubu campaign lack energy and loosing steam , only just focusing on media propaganda.
Atiku's popularity is growing everyday in the North, the APC Governors have refused to do anything about it to help Tinubu gain more popularity in the North

3 Likes

Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=OldNairalander post=117650691]Shut up. I have invested so much in APC so I know what I'm saying. APC needs to reverse their mistake, I can't even campaign for my gubernatorial candidate in peace because of the conduct of the Presidential candidate.

South South now Igbos
Middle belt Igbos
Fulani man who wish Nigeria well is Igbo
South West man who wish Nigeria well is Igbo

Myself from middle belt is Igbo

Every Nigerians not supporting your candidate Igbo.

Abortion for save your parents this promax disgrace that you are disgracing their entire local government.

Pathetic soul.

1 Like

Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by OldNairalander(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
I am anti-APC at the Presidential level. How many times will I have to say it?
I made it very clear to my Party chairman

tinsel:

I have checked your profile, saw your other posts, and how you have invested in APC. Mr. Investor welldone.
C

2 Likes

Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by rayvelez(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
with others agbados and cassavas urchins think otherwise imagine a healthy young man shouting emilokan for that dementia old hag man...

2 Likes

Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by tinsel: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
OldNairalander:
I am anti-APC at the Presidential level. How many times will I have to say it?
I made it very clear to my Party chairman

You have a morbid hatred for Tinubu based on your posts because of where he came from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by Bobloco: 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by OldNairalander(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
How can a party that have Osibanjo, Amaechi,and Fashola field a candidate that is not sellable because He paid more to the delegates?
Many gubernatorial candidates are having a hard time campaigning because of that singular act. APC does not start and end in the SW.
Do you know how many times my house was invaded during 2015/2019 election?
I have paid a price in APC and I'm entitled to my opinion.

tinsel:

You have a morbid hatred for Tinubu based on your posts because of where he came from.

4 Likes

Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by tinsel: 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
OldNairalander:

How can a party that have Osibanjo, Amaechi,and Fashola field a candidate that is not sellable because He paid more to the delegates?
Many gubernatorial candidates are having a hard time campaigning because of that singular act. APC does not start and end in the SW.

You are from Anambra. APC has never been in existence there. Why because of hatred.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by lhordspy: 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
tinsel:

C

God bless you sir for most of your responses on this particular thread made by this delusionalist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by Foolishbuhari: 1:29am On Oct 18, 2022
OldNairalander:

For my state, their candidate no gree add the demented werey for me poster. He made the APC logo so small and his name bigger. What does that tell you? He's banking more on his name than the party. The APC is a national anathema to all sane thinking Nigerians.
Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by onatisi(m): 2:27am On Oct 18, 2022
Apc missed it the moment they made tinubu their candidate . If they had given osinbajo that ticket , at least they would have had over 50% chance of winning but with tinubu, they will keep losing numbers and voters as election day draws nearer

1 Like

Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by Yankee101: 2:42am On Oct 18, 2022
I like the body of your argument, just the title is off and loses the depth you captured

You clearly enumerated climate change as it affects nigeria today

I'd just add flooding and extreme temperatures to how they affect farming season and harvesting
Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by Faber(m): 3:01am On Oct 18, 2022
tinsel:

Tinubu's pictures the media will not show you shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by Abdu81: 5:41am On Oct 18, 2022
onatisi:
Apc missed it the moment they made tinubu their candidate . If they had given osinbajo that ticket , at least they would have had over 50% chance of winning but with tinubu, they will keep losing numbers and voters as election day draws nearer

The ordinary voters are very much aware that one of the candidates are seriously sick, everyone knows.

Difficult task ahead for APC.

2 Likes

Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by blancsn1: 5:59am On Oct 18, 2022
I see igbos wailing while they have Obi n Atiku as alternative options
Re: APC Need to Reconvene Their National Convention Now by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 18, 2022
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks Adeleke / Anambra Results Are Scaring / Governorship And House Of Assembly Elections Postpone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.