Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State (25885 Views)

Ogun PDP Crisis: Jimi Lawal Writes EFCC, ICPC, Denies Forging Delegates List / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by Latestnewsline: 1:39am On Oct 18, 2022
Peter Obi - I was a good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DprcCoaGpY
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 18, 2022
garfield1:

Zamfara situation.even if the election was conducted by nwc,14 days has elapsed...
Since amosun captured Ogun in 2011,pdp has never been the same.the final blow was the defection of gni and otunba daniel

Let us wait for the outcome of NWC and Lado's appeal at the Appeal court. What happened between Lado & Buruji in 2019 might repeat itself again in 2023. Court cases cause distractions, disorganise and fractionalise the party. At the end of the day, Dapo Abiodun will remain the only heavyweight contender. This is very bad. Dapo Abiodun performed woefully in this first term. The second tenure is only to consolidate his business empire using State resources.
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by Babastrong(m): 4:39am On Oct 18, 2022
[quote author=kenzysmith post=117652291]Should PDP has given the ticket to peter obi and APC gives is ticket to yemi osinbajo I don't think they would had been a large turn off voters because Nigerians would had brace up for better tommorow and we would had be relax but PDP and APC decided to give it's ticket to 2 Evils. Nigeria as a Nation is curse if am in position to rule this nation I go just sell to the American government. Use the money go Bleep olosho for china[ People like you always see negativity of situations(reason you remain who, where, and how you are but optimistic men like us see positivity. May God bless our rich dad that thought us how they achieved the little they have. Nigeriagogreatagain.]
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by Iwedunloye: 5:12am On Oct 18, 2022
kenzysmith:
Should PDP has given the ticket to peter obi and APC gives is ticket to yemi osinbajo I don't think they would had been a large turn off voters because Nigerians would had brace up for better tommorow and we would had be relax but PDP and APC decided to give it's ticket to 2 Evils. Nigeria as a Nation is curse if am in position to rule this nation I go just sell to the American government. Use the money go Bleep olosho for china

Why Obi and not Wike?
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by wengerman: 5:19am On Oct 18, 2022
PDP is finished in Ogun state.he is an APC member that contested APC primary in 2018 and also a close associate of el-rufai.who did this to Ogun PDP.
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by Doyou2019: 5:42am On Oct 18, 2022
inoki247:
lol omo aw many Governor PDP wan get for Ogun state.....

Re election don sure for that failure Dapo be that oh like this he no get opponent...

Imagine same issue dey av during the last election still repeating wen will Ogun state PDP get it right at least mak dem gri for dem sef....
Omo na like this these bad roads go remain for another 4 years .

Ogun people ehn.
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by olasquare: 5:55am On Oct 18, 2022
PDP is such a useless party....and they always proof it. No rule of law ever respected. Absolute nonsense
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by LegacyB: 6:07am On Oct 18, 2022
This one cannot win his street CDA chairman. Ogun just has problems with governance.
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by B2B23: 6:20am On Oct 18, 2022
Ogun state is cursed by bag leadership. Until the name is changed from Ogun it will continue to be from bad leadership to bad leadership. More bad roads come 2023.
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by bennybuhari: 6:32am On Oct 18, 2022
Absolutely..na elrufai boy
Sambab:
This emerged governor face really funny enough, he looks like comedian
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by Afamed: 7:10am On Oct 18, 2022
Addme:

You seem not to get me,there's absolutely no awareness at all bar few people.
PDP will come 2nd and Obi 3rd and won't near 15%. Trust me

Do not waste your energy with him. He can as well allocate 100% for Obi in Ogun state. The election day is not far
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by Moymoy: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Who be this one?

An old criminal. MD of one of the failed banks who escaped from the country under Abacha's reign, I think, to avoid prosecution.....

1 Like

Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by Lawalemi(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2022
Jim Lawal is okay
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by deolu2000(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2022
PDP in Ogun state has been enmeshed in different issues since 2003, all the governors they have had have emerged through one rancorous scenario or the other. Like PDP Lagos like Ogun , they just can't put their house in order to lead a united opposition in these two states.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by Bimpe29: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2022
Jimi Lawal ké? The likes of Ladi Adebutu and Segun Sowunmi were more popular and favorites to clinch the top job ticket of the Gateway State on the platform of PDP.
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by Tareq1105: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2022
Kennitrust:
Atiku spoiled things too much for PDP with that single utterance.

Now, I understood Wike more better

You people are surprised bcoz you don't know him too well.

He's worse than Buhari when it comes to bigotry. Forget about his marriage to Titilayo.

The worst of them is Kwakwaso.
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by Kennitrust(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2022
fizzile:
Mr Man, go back to school. Your tenses are so bad.
I'm a primary dropout and you would have been worse than me if the world has put you in my position
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by alimiadedayo1: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2022
Tareq1105:

You people are surprised bcoz you don't know him too well.

He's worse than Buhari when it comes to bigotry. Forget about his marriage to Titilayo.

The worst of them is Kwakwaso.
you are full of bitterness how does this news relate to Atiku being a bigot? was it Atiku that gave the mandate to Jim or what do they call his name in Ogun state.. you guys you cannot go far with your mentality life transcends beyond hate politics.. I am very sure that is how you are in real life you harbour hate in your heart and now you are applying to in political dimension..God will save your ass you cannot grow in life with this change your ways
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2022
The Financial Secretary of the party, Bola Ademosu who led other members of the State Executive Committee to conduct the court-ordered rerun, said a total of 463 delegates were accredited to vote, adding that Jimi Lawal, emerged the gubernatorial candidate with 456 votes, and that trio of Ladi Adebutu, Segun Sowunmi and Abodunrin John Abimbola got zero votes, explaining that of the number, seven votes were voided

The result of the court-ordered rerun has clearly signified that APC will WIN landslide in Ogun state in the 2023 general election. How can you say the trio Ladi Adebutu, Segun Sowunmi and Abodunrin John Abimbola got zero- strong contenders for that matter.
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by shosky1794: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2022
garfield1:

A large number of people in ota,ewekoro,mowe,ifo,Abeokuta north,sagamu,ijebu north are obidient

This is a big fat lie. Even PDP members in Ogun State say their votes are for Tinubu but they are bent on unseating Dapo. Obi won't get up to 20% of votes in Ogun and he'll still come 3rd in the state
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by garfield1: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2022
shosky1794:

This is a big fat lie. Even PDP members in Ogun State say their votes are for Tinubu but they are bent on unseating Dapo. Obi won't get up to 20% of votes in Ogun and he'll still come 3rd in the state

Obi will defeat atiku in ogun.30% of ogun are igbos and will vote obi
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by OgaTheTop2: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
Moymoy:

An old criminal. MD of one of the failed banks who escaped from the country under Abacha's reign, I think, to avoid prosecution.....
Thank you!
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by shosky1794: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
garfield1:

Obi will defeat atiku in ogun.30% of ogun are igbos and will vote obi

Lol. If the elections were conducted today, Obi wouldn't get 20% in Ogun. Where did you even get this your stat from.
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by HRMK: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
OGUN PDP IN DEEP CONFUSSION!!
Re: Jimi Lawal Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC To Sue Late Ocholi’s Driver For Overspeeding / Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs / Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.