Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

"I Sacrificed My Life To Save My Siblings"- A 70- Year- Old Virgin Narates Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Sacrificed My Life To Save My Siblings"- A 70- Year- Old Virgin Narates Her (402 Views)

When A 70 Years Old Man Behaves Foolishly, How Do You Handle It? / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Sacrificed My Life To Save My Siblings"- A 70- Year- Old Virgin Narates Her by VYourstories: 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
Indeed, we are all bruised with decisions we took in the past amidst perilous time and in our present life, we are faced with consequences of those past actions.

To Benenitta Aiphonsino, her decisions of waiting till her siblings graduated before she walked down the aisle has left her with an emotional loopholes that is seeking a man's intimacy.

CLICK The Link below to have a feel of the full story:

https://www.voiceyourstories.com/i-sacrificed-my-life-to-save-my-siblings-a-70-year-old-virgin-narrated-her-story/

#VoiceYourStories
#BeYourTruth

Re: "I Sacrificed My Life To Save My Siblings"- A 70- Year- Old Virgin Narates Her by fyzaila: 5:29am On Oct 18, 2022
Ehhya she tried walahi....she deserves some accolades.
Re: "I Sacrificed My Life To Save My Siblings"- A 70- Year- Old Virgin Narates Her by ahnie: 5:57am On Oct 18, 2022
Do not ever put your life on hold because of others most would never appreciate the sacrifice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Sacrificed My Life To Save My Siblings"- A 70- Year- Old Virgin Narates Her by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2022
ahnie:
Do not ever put your life on hold because of others most would never appreciate the sacrifice.

True, fairly similar to what Linda Ikeji did, single handedly brought her family out of poverty but also kept herself single to be able to hustle for a long period which ultimately now makes her unattainable by bachelors too at her age with the money she has. Meanwhile her siblings are just chilling.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / 2•5kva Elepaq Senwei Generator For Sale / *Hilarious Siblings Photos Recreation*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.