Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

LEAK: Don Jazzy Released a Short Music Snippet Online With Johnny Drille - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / LEAK: Don Jazzy Released a Short Music Snippet Online With Johnny Drille (457 Views)

[music Snippet ] Naira Marley- Soapy / Guys Please Watch And Rate This Short Music Video By A Nairalander Smashy / Teniola Short Music Video That Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LEAK: Don Jazzy Released a Short Music Snippet Online With Johnny Drille by CityHitz: 1:36am On Oct 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0riV8dT52M

Everyone knows Don Jazzy to be a big mogul in the Nigerian entertainment industry and here it is again...
He was just caught online in a video with the powerful soul singer Johnny Drille...
The title of the song they are about to share with the world
Is "How Are You My Friend".....

First, I love the topic of this song because it cuts across every soul having a friend...
its a song that has been created to promote relationship and level of communication
Music is powerful and you can never know where a song can get to once it gets out of your studio

Don Jazzy has been a creative Boss like i said in the industry with the likes of Artist he has produced in the Nigerian Industry alongside the existing celebrities he has helped gain fame.... Don't let me say too much here.... Hit The Video and drop your lovely comments

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment Industry Calling! / Kingdoms Of Conflict Is Quite A Great Book / Voice Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.