Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? (513 Views)

What Religion Do Most People Convert To? - I Think Muslim (1) / How Many Types Of Religion Do We Have In The World? / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 18, 2022
I am as confused as you right now.

There are about 4200 plus religion on earth and everyone is claiming they all practice the only religion approved by God and thus, theirs was sanctioned by Heaven.

But is God religious? What kind of religion is being practiced in heaven right now?

Is God practicing any of the 4200 plus religion?

Or did man create religion as a vehicle to express his search and supposed means of communicating with whatever form of spirituality he chooses to believe in?

What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34am On Oct 18, 2022
I think you need to rub minds with the friends of one first century Jewish carpenter turned teacher, his name is Jesus. Malachi 3:16
Regarding this issue you just raised Jesus sent his friends out to go visiting people in their neighbourhood at home and have meaningful conversation with them throughout the earth! Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8

I'm Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses that's the new group name the true God gave us today {Isaiah 65:15} because various sects claiming followers of Jesus have emerged with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines so our God began calling us by this new group name so we can stand out! Revelations 18:4

Please try to find those verses in a book called "Bible" i'm sure you will find something really interesting as you correlate what is written in this ancient book with what i just told you.

God bless you and may you have PEACE!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by superCleanworks(m): 6:10am On Oct 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses that's the new group name the true God gave us today
someone is here talking of how there are over 4,200 religions on earth and how all of them hold claim of being the TRUE ONE and quote verses from their various books to support their claim. Here you are doing the same thing and even quoting your own book.
now this shows how unintelligent or annoyingly manipulative you are. You simply have no answer to give and you are just vibrating according to all the things you have been hearing from your religious leaders and your parents. You would have done the same thing and referred to Krishna as the TRUE GOD if you had been born in that religion too.

7 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by Cutehector(m): 6:17am On Oct 18, 2022
litigator:
I am as confused as you right now.

There are about 4200 plus religion on earth and everyone is claiming they all practice the only religion approved by God and thus, theirs was sanctioned by Heaven.

But is God religious? What kind of religion is being practiced in heaven right now?

Is God practicing any of the 4200 plus religion?

Or did man create religion as a vehicle of express his search and supposed means of communicating with whatever form of spirituality he chooses to believe in?

What do you think?
there is nothing to think of here.

The Lord says his ways are not our ways, and his thoughts are not our thoughts.

The only religion he came to preach of is Love for him and love for Neighbor. Any other practice is error bro.
Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by paxonel(m): 6:17am On Oct 18, 2022
What kinda question is that?

Heaven is Christianity itself.
Whosoever believes in Christ should not perish...

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 18, 2022
paxonel:
What kinda question is that?

Heaven is Christianity itself.
Whosoever believes in Christ should not perish...

Hmmmm! So, God is a Christain?

If yes, how do you prove this to the Jews and the second largest religion.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2022
Cutehector:
there is nothing to think of here.

The only religion he came to preach of is Love for him and love for Neighbor. Any other practice is error bro.

I agree with you that “Love” is the only true religion and thus, ought to be a common denominator in all the 4200plus religion.

But I am afraid this does not seem to be the case. The use of fear and psychological conditioning seem to be the case. There is an acute shortage of inter religion and intra religion “love” amongst the sons of men.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by Cutehector(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2022
litigator:

I agree with you that “Love” is the only true religion and thus, ought to be a common denominator in all the 4200plus religion.

But I am afraid this does not seem to the be the case. Fear and the use of psychological conditioning seem to be the case. There an acute shortage of inter religion and intra religion “love” amongst the sons of men.
yeah obviously, and in these times, it was written that there will be no love amongst brethren.

Well, i'm not even perturbed, i'll keep on practicing Love as the Lord preaches.
Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by Cutehector(m): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2022
litigator:

Some people are funny, how can God be a christian. Jeez.

The way humans reason sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2022
superCleanworks:

someone is here talking of how there are over 4,200 religions on earth and how all of them hold claim of being the TRUE ONE and quote verses from their various books to support their claim. Here you are doing the same thing and even quoting your own book.
now this shows how unintelligent or annoyingly manipulative you are. You simply have no answer to give and you are just vibrating according to all the things you have been hearing from your religious leaders and your parents. You would have done the same thing and referred to Krishna as the TRUE GOD if you had been born in that religion too.

Thanks for this response.
It's true there are tens of thousands of religions all claiming they have knowledge about God so in a bid to find out why the first thing we have to do is rub minds regarding what each person has to say about his/her God.
Note what i quoted from the book known as "Bible"
Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things Matthew 28:18-20

According to this quote the one talking made some statements that needs to be meditated on:
(1) He has great influence both in heaven and on earth.
(2) He has fully equipped his followers so that they can now go throughout the earth to speak convincingly with everyone.
(3) if they're doing what he sent them he will always support them with the spirit of his GOD.

I wasn't born a JW but i became one of Jehovah's Witnesses after realizing how people from all schools of thought like the OP are trying to reach out to their neighbours regarding the topic yet there's no one who told them to do this apart from Jesus of Nazareth who confidently claim that his disciples have become TEACHERS fully competent and completely equipped to teach others!

Please instead of attacking people for responding to the OP why not read their comments and ask thought provoking questions the way real intellectuals will do! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by paxonel(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
litigator:

this is a different question from your first question what religion is practiced in heaven.
The bible indicated that no one has ever seen God talkless of knowing God's religion, but Christianity was established on earth by Jesus Christ who is God, for humans to believe in God, not for God to believe in himself or have a religion.

i don't need to prove anything.
The prove is in the bible, whoever want the prove should get one and read.
Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:51am On Oct 19, 2022
litigator:

1) Obviously 2 Timothy 3:4 is affecting you.
Christianity is not for you.

2) The Jews have always been anti-God since after Israel's 12, even when Christ from Whom Christianity comes from, came from them. So there is nothing to prove to any body.

If the lost civilisations which God removed as He Said He was going to do or the return of Isreal to the land God gave them in 1946 is not enough, then there is no need
Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:57am On Oct 19, 2022
Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:23am On Oct 19, 2022
What kind of religion do they practice in heaven?

The two major points you need to figure out in this question is: RELIGION and HEAVEN.
It's humans here on earth that practice religion so whether you like it or not there is evidence of religion everywhere you go on planet earth but when you now add HEAVEN then you're making it complex for yourself because no one has any evidence of heaven neither has anyone ever been there to bring back a video footage of what goes on in heaven. So you're asking a question and at the same time complicating issues for yourself by adding the word HEAVEN.
If you're not a believer you shouldn't have any reason to talk about HEAVEN because it's invisible that's why it's appropriate for any commentator who wants to address this issue to come up with the opinion from religious angle since that is where the thought or idea of HEAVEN emanates.
In most cases i just laugh at some OPs on this forum when atheists who often claims they can't believe what they can't see raises questions about what they're not seeing! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50am On Oct 19, 2022
litigator:

The title CHRIST means SAVIOUR so Christians are people who live all their lives trying to save their fellowman, but when we talk about salvation then we need to address the issue of safety.
From what exactly has CHRIST come to save mankind?
That aside, then the issue of Christianity being the official religion in heaven.
Jesus of Nazareth once said:

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" John 14:6

Then on the last day with his disciples he said:

“All authority has been given me in HEAVEN and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.” Matthew 28:18-20

To verify if this first century Jewish carpenter truly have all authority in HEAVEN there are certain instance we need to consider so as to know the TRUTH {John 8:32} but funny enough an atheist wouldn't like to discuss on that all they just want is spectacular shows about the supernatural of course we know that whether they see such or not that doesn't make anyone BELIEVE (TRUST) in God because even demons who are supernaturals themselves knows that God exists yet they are not ready to obey Him. James 2:19

So whether an atheist see supernatural things or not that doesn't mean obedience from their part but then if they want to reason true disciples of Christ are fully competent and completely equipped to give anyone who truly cares a reason for our faith in God! 1Peter 3:15

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The title CHRIST means SAVIOUR so Christians are people who live all their lives trying to save their fellowman, but when we talk about salvation then we need to address the issue of safety.
From what exactly has CHRIST come to save mankind?
That aside, then the issue of Christianity being the official religion in heaven.
Jesus of Nazareth once said:

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" John 14:6

Then on the last day with his disciples he said:

“All authority has been given me in HEAVEN and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.” Matthew 28:18-20

To verify if this first century Jewish carpenter truly have all authority in HEAVEN there are certain instance we need to consider so as to know the TRUTH {John 8:32} but funny enough an atheist wouldn't like to discuss on that all they just want is spectacular shows about the supernatural of course we know that whether they see such or not that doesn't make anyone BELIEVE (TRUST) in God because even demons who are supernaturals themselves knows that God exists yet they are not ready to obey Him. James 2:19

So whether an atheist see supernatural things or not that doesn't mean obedience from their part but then if they want to reason true disciples of Christ are fully competent and completely equipped to give anyone who truly cares a reason for our faith in God! 1Peter 3:15

Have you ever read the Holy Quran?

What are the major difference between the Biblical account and the Quranic account of Joseph (Yusuf PBH)

You can look both up in Surah Yusuf and Genesis.

Now come back with answers on why one of the two religion should be better or more supreme than the other?

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2022
litigator:

Have you ever read the Holy Quran?
What are the major difference between the Biblical account and the Quranic account of Joseph (Yusuf PBH)
You can look both up in Surah Yusuf and Genesis.
Now come back with answers on why one of the two religion should be better or more supreme than the other?

I was born a Muslim so i know both and the TRUTH is my concern!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by Okd1: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2022
You read without comprehending what you read. It's a simple question and no one force you to answer. Religion is the bane of the society.

The only religion he came to preach of is Love for him and love for Neighbor. Any other practice is error bro. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by Acehart: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
James 1:27 Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world.

On earth, no one harbors the similitude of the pains of hell as the orphans and widows in their distress.

In Heaven, there is and there will be no pain, disease, fear, abandonment, loneliness, sorrow, death, tears and the things that make the heart grow fonder and ache. Where such conditions are kept away from the soul, there is no religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by Michael547(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
litigator:

But I am afraid this does not seem to be the case. The use of fear and psychological conditioning seem to be the case. There is an acute shortage of inter religion and intra religion “love” amongst the sons of men.
You are very correct from your observation.......The true religion has to show that they have love among themselves......I can tell you the only true religion that practices such love today.....contact me on WhatsApp on 08167469103
Re: What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
litigator:

I am afraid this here is wrong conclusion regarding the teachings of Jesus Christ given He taught a Law that focused on something more than love for fellow man. undecided
If you carefully processed these things for yourself you would come to the realization that a belief primarily focused on love for your fellow man only benefits life and living in this world, not a Kingdom that is not of this world. Jesus Christ taught His followers to abandon all their treasures on earth, living above emotional hangup and connections to tis world. That message goes beyond love which as I made clear applies majorly to living in this world. undecided

As for your OP, Jesus Christ never gave His disciples religion. Instead He gave to each of them a contract, Laww by which each is meant to live by if heavenly citizenship is desired. That very same Law is the constitution in the Kingdom of God. undecided

(1) (Reply)

After That Man Slept With You ,your Life Becomes Useless / Who Is The Holy Spirit? Understanding The Person And The Power Of The Spirit Of / In Praise Of God-from The "psalms Of Islam"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.