Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,844 members, 7,831,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit (2125 Views)

Emefiele Gave His Campaign Vehicles To A Presidential Candidate After Failed Amb / APC Presidential Aspirants’ Fails To Produce Consensus Candidate After Meeting / Breaking: Akinlade Is New Ogun Apc Guber Candidate After Buhari's Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by blancsn1: 5:11am On Oct 18, 2022
After KadiVest / Arewa event Obidient Are No Longer Making Noise that Tinubu must speak to Nigerians, they were shocked that Peter Obi couldn't even outshine his contemporary. Maybe he did beta than Atiku slightly but if you are to judge without basis you will see he was no match for Tinubu.

Tinubu was explicit n precise about his programs n intentions, he was busting with life, taking and answering questions which shocked Obidients to their bone marrow. While he fumbled the question about climate change, his concise response on economy security infrastructure most especially on Nigeria gas pipeline to compete with Russian gas was resounding n well received by all in attendance, an amazing piece lacking in Atiku n his boy Peter Obi presentation.

On a personal note I rate Bola Tinubu 7 out of 10 for his presentation Peter Obi not to far behind but we can all accept he in no way did beta at this particular event so I will score him 6 out of 10. Atiku presentation was a complete disgrace because being from the north I expected he knows what his people want to hear but I presume he was overconfident feeling this was his turf n never prepared 4/10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxWu39-fgtc

How do you rate them ?
My ratings below
Boa Tinubu. 7/10
Peter Obi 6/10
Atiku Abubakar 4/10

The mod should vote this to frontpage for Nigerians to rate. Seun etc over to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by luluosas(m): 5:17am On Oct 18, 2022
Urchin sited

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by blancsn1: 5:19am On Oct 18, 2022
Don't just say urchin, even as an urchin I am a Nigerian with right to my choice so let us have your own rating. You shall go school abi you be lunatic. Do your own rating for the world to see your hypocrisy, after all we all watched the same show

luluosas:
Urchin sited

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by Zionmdde: 5:24am On Oct 18, 2022
7/10 for a church rat going to eat poisoned Holy communion that is always sealed and bottled . I don't see any tinubu supporter as a normal human being except the person is into political business and that will bring monetary profits to him

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by blancsn1: 5:27am On Oct 18, 2022
Now juxtapose this with the blatant lie that governors created ESN and Obi outright refusal to condemn Ipob which I am OK with but definitely will not win him point at the event if you are sincere to yourself.

As to being a political jobber when you have nothing logical to defend a position you appeal to all sort of fallacies and for those that went to school fallacy till eternity will remain an error in reasoning.

Zionmdde:
7/10 for a church rat going to eat poisoned Holy communion that is always sealed and bottled . I don't see any tinubu supporter as a normal human being except the person is into political business and that will bring monetary profits to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by Period007(m): 5:27am On Oct 18, 2022
This Thiefnibu guys are truly delusional.
7/10 for saying poison holy communion all through?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by blancsn1: 5:31am On Oct 18, 2022
Exactly that was the only thing he said there.

Period007:
This Thiefnibu guys are truly delusional.
7/10 for saying poison holy communion all through?

3 Likes

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:44am On Oct 18, 2022
blancsn1:
After KadiVest / Arewa event Obidient Are No Longer Making Noise that Tinubu must speak to Nigerians, they were shocked that Peter Obi couldn't even outshine his contemporary. Maybe he did beta than Atiku slightly but if you are to judge without basis you will see he was no match for Tinubu.

Tinubu was explicit n precise about his programs n intentions, he was busting with life, taking and answering questions which shocked Obidients to their bone marrow. While he fumbled the question about climate change, his concise response on economy security infrastructure most especially on Nigeria gas pipeline to compete with Russian gas was resounding n well received by all in attendance, an amazing piece lacking in Atiku n his boy Peter Obi presentation.

On a personal note I rate Bola Tinubu 7 out of 10 for his presentation Peter Obi not to far behind but we can all accept he in no way did beta at this particular event so I will score him 6 out of 10. Atiku presentation was a complete disgrace because being from the north I expected he knows what his people want to hear but I presume he was overconfident feeling this was his turf n never prepared 4/10.

How do you rate them ?
My ratings below
Boa Tinubu. 7/10
Peter Obi 6/10
Atiku Abubakar 4/10

The mod should vote this to frontpage for Nigerians to rate. Seun Mydd etc over to you.
You are dumbo by defending Tinubu with his shameful and incoherent words, comparing him to Obi super speech at Arewa House clearly shows you are empty or didn't watch both, if the crowd were so disappointed by Tinubu's speech,

watch video of those northern women reactions with Tinubu answer on Climate change
https://www.facebook.com/ukeme.utuk/videos/1094248077944282/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by blancsn1: 5:50am On Oct 18, 2022
Super speech cheesy grin cheesy grin

post=117655225:

You are dumbo by defending Tinubu with his shameful and incoherent words, comparing him to Obi super speech at Arewa House clearly shows you are empty or didn't watch both, if the crowd were so disappointed by Tinubu's speech,

watch video of those northern women reactions with Tinubu answer on Climate change
https://www.facebook.com/ukeme.utuk/videos/1094248077944282/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by masinga07(m): 5:56am On Oct 18, 2022
Why not just give Atiku 0/10 and give Tinubu 12/10 if that will solve some problems in your life. You guys are just being delusional.

5 Likes

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by Ttalk: 6:00am On Oct 18, 2022
blancsn1:
Super speech cheesy grin cheesy grin

Don't argue with people who voted OUK a convicted criminal, who rewarded Okorocha the statute governor with their vote, people that rewarded Ikpeazu the kerosene governor and are now saying a mediocre governor Obi is the next thing after sliced bread.

To them Obi is infallible he is same level with angel Michael

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by KGD10: 6:01am On Oct 18, 2022
I disagree with one assertion of yours. Fumbled on Climate change? You must be joking. Tinubu's answer was highly cerebral. He had even mentioned ways to curb it such as planting of trees. Reduction in the combustion of woods and coal etc.. His idiom in combination with his concise explanation was extra ordinary. Highly cerebral. Other candidates like Obi and Atiku couldn't even answer on climate change.

1 Like

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by blancsn1: 6:06am On Oct 18, 2022
This is why I asked you also let us have your rating so that now that you igbos have seen Tinubu talk is he all bad like you have been claiming. Let us know if he will be last in your own rating judging my this event so that the entire universe will see your hypocrisy n it will be saved for the future generations to see.

masinga07:
Why not just give Atiku 0/10 and give Tinubu 12/10 if that will solve some problems in your life. You guys are just being delusional.

1 Like

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by OVB123: 6:08am On Oct 18, 2022
Obidient took the day. Tinubu and Atiku are ethnic bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by Lanretoye(m): 6:15am On Oct 18, 2022
KGD10:
I disagree with one assertion of yours. Fumbled on Climate change? You must be joking. Tinubu's answer was highly cerebral. He had even mentioned ways to curb it such as planting of trees. Reduction in the combustion of woods and coal etc.. His idiom in combination with his concise explanation was extra ordinary. Highly cerebral. Other candidates like Obi and Atiku couldn't even answer on climate change.
obi's supporters will never see a meaning to Tinubu's expressions and idioms,they are so shallow minded.but if it is Peter obi visiting gumi,they will call him a unifier.atleast when he becomes president,gumi's bandits will take over from ipob and UGM.
I think it is only Monday sit at home u still have,small time u will get timetable for going out.
He sounds so disgusting when he said his only offence is that he wants to be president,as if presidency is a political appointment or village tittle.
Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by obyrich(m): 6:17am On Oct 18, 2022
blancsn1:
Now juxtapose this with the blatant lie that governors created ESN and Obi outright refusal to condemn Ipob which I am OK with but definitely will not win him point at the event if you are sincere to yourself.

As to being a political jobber when you have nothing logical to defend a position you appeal to all sort of fallacies and for those that went to school fallacy till eternity will remain an error in reasoning.

Who created Ebubeagu Security Network (ESN)?

1 Like

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by EmiLoKanMyAss: 6:21am On Oct 18, 2022
You mean that gibberish about the poor rat and posinous holy communion speech was it for you?

blancsn1:

How do you rate them ?
My ratings below
Boa Tinubu. 7/10
Peter Obi 6/10
Atiku Abubakar 4/10

The mod should vote this to frontpage for Nigerians to rate. Seun etc over to you.

1 Like

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by obyrich(m): 6:22am On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

Don't argue with people who voted OUK a convicted criminal, who rewarded Okorocha the statute governor with their vote, people that rewarded Ikpeazu the kerosene governor and are now saying a mediocre governor Obi is the next thing after sliced bread.

To them Obi is infallible he is same level with angel Michael
So you didn't know OUK came to the Senate through court like Hope Uzodimma. MAO OHUABUNWA was voted and sworn in as Abia North senator until APC court said otherwise. Besides, OUK was convicted after going to the Senate, not before. Get your facts right before disgracing your people.

1 Like

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by DonMaxxy(m): 6:24am On Oct 18, 2022
Mad people everywhere

See una president to be...God forbid BAT thing

1 Like

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by DonMaxxy(m): 6:26am On Oct 18, 2022
blancsn1:
This is why I asked you also let us have your rating so that now that you igbos have seen Tinubu talk is he all bad like you have been claiming. Let us know if he will be last in your own rating judging my this event so that the entire universe will see your hypocrisy n it will be saved for the future generations to see.

Tinubu talked rubbish from beginning till the end

What's the meaning of 100 bags thousands barel of oil, but you guys said he have a degree in economics abi na accountant he be. Sane minds like Osinbajo don distance themselves from his campaign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by Moh247: 6:36am On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu has been speaking at his birthday colloquium yearly since a decade ago how come you guys think he can't speak

20 Likes

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by Ttalk: 6:36am On Oct 18, 2022
obyrich:
So you didn't know OUK came to the Senate through court like Hope Uzodimma. MAO OHUABUNWA was voted and sworn in as Abia North senator until APC court said otherwise. Besides, OUK was convicted after going to the Senate, not before. Get your facts right before disgracing your people.

What's your point, did he committed the crime he was tried for after he became a senator?

You propensity for choosing a bad leader is second to none.

22 Likes

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by Ttalk: 6:39am On Oct 18, 2022
DonMaxxy:
Mad people everywhere

See una president to be...God forbid BAT thing

Must you go this low? 2023 will come and go and your eyes will clear when repercussion of the hatred you planted started bearing fruit.

Thunder will fire anyone of you that will shout marginalization by then

24 Likes

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by garfield1: 6:52am On Oct 18, 2022
obyrich:

Sharrap.Mao was not voted.ouk defeated him even in his arochukwu LGA.abia north hate Mao.ouk won him both at election and at court.stop talking nonsense
Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by blancsn1: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2022
Kanu the bastard in conjunction with Ipob created Eastern Security Network n it militia wing UGM that supervised slaughtering of your fathers n mothers in Igboland today

obyrich:
Who created Ebubeagu Security Network (ESN)?
Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by dyera(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2022
lol

1 Like

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by Zionmdde: 7:15am On Oct 18, 2022
blancsn1:

I just told ubwhat Holy means. Saying poisoned Holy communion is an insult to Christianity. If it was the other way round Muslims would have started their madness. Obidients have admitted the mistake in Obi's statement and nobody is trying to coin it. He made a mistake and we admit it, we are not trying to explain any rubbish. That is a bigger maturity than your type always ready to defend a man who will always talk rubbish
Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by Racoon(m): 7:17am On Oct 18, 2022
See the delusional review by a Tinubu cassava and agbado munching urchin

10 Likes

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by rummmy: 7:18am On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu....3/10.
Obi...8/10.
Atiku...1/10..
Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by Enimin: 7:18am On Oct 18, 2022
blancsn1:

How do you rate them ?
My ratings below
Boa Tinubu. 7/10
Peter Obi 6/10
Atiku Abubakar 4/10

Damn what a load of useless junk. Better find something worthwhile to do with your time, instead of this crap you just typed here

1 Like

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by Jokerman(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2022
Oloribu eyan.. grin

Peter Obi is 9/10... to confirm this, wasn't he given a rapturous clapping and chanting of his nameby the northern forum?

Tinubu that was incoherent. Baba is Old, he can't perform

2 Likes

Re: Rating Presidential Candidate After Kadivest / Arewa Summit by Okoroawusa: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2022
Point of correction, BAT answer on climate change is top notch. It is for the intelligent to understand.
Climate change is the handiwork of richer nations but the effects are felt more by the poorer nations. As we speak, Somalia is going through the worst drought in its history and hunger is killing children like chicken over there yet the United Nations expect poorer nations to contribute to funds to stop or control climate change...who does that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agberoism; Tinubu Loses More Supporters By Ridiculing Funke Akindele As An Ant / Exposed: Monikers Using Bot Generated Likes On Nairaland / Isi-Uzo Residents Praise Governor Ugwuanyi For Restoring Peace To Eha Amufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.