Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes (13365 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by BeigJawnson(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2022
fredoooooo:
Its between the JAGABAN and Atiku.
obi can get his votes from the cows as he used to call dem and tell his animals that live in his zoo to vote for him, they should leave Nigerians to vote for Nigeria ...
BUSH BABIES (obituaries).. Time to cry is here ..
Ekun legbere n sun ku
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

We mo runkunrun. Arindin.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by benitwater(m): 8:21am On Oct 18, 2022
Asiwaju Baba Bola Ahmed Tinubu for Nigeria president 2023 by GOD'S grace.
AMEN �
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by 00FFT00(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2022
divinehand2003:
Atiku will win the north.
Tinibu will win the West.
Obi will win the South south and East.
North Central contain the swing states that can go anywhere.

Obi will win the South south, Southast and North Central.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by seyimailbox: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2022
Demand for hypertension drugs will skyrocket after the election. The business minded should start store pilling them because come rain, come sun, it is indisputable that Tinubu is the next presido
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by fredoooooo: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2022
BeigJawnson:

We mo runkunrun. Arindin.
Bush baby oponu, o ma sunkun ku ni grin cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by Mightymanna(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2022
garfield1:

Who will win katsina

Tinubu for sure, by the grace of God it will be a wide margin sef
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by Prinzzy5: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2022
yahmohy27:

E go shock you smile
Abegii, make person hear word.
The guy's state of delusion is shocking enough. Wetin wan shock me again pass that one.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by garfield1: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2022
Mightymanna:

Tinubu for sure, by the grace of God it will be a wide margin sef

But there are massive defections to pdp
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by icedbreez(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu ll win all s/west and parts of N/central + Borno and Yobe.

Obi will win maybe one or two S/East states max

Atiku will win majority Northern votes including the three big Ks + S/South.

Anybody thinking Obi will win south south ll be greatly disappointed.

2023 is Atiku's time.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by tunapawizzy: 10:06am On Oct 18, 2022
divinehand2003:
who will be second in the north and by what margin is very much important and I think thats what will be an advantage for Tinubu...
the government is already making moves to frustrate IPOB. That may lead IPOB to say no election in some places in the east, ofcourse there will be election but people will be scared and there will bea high voter apathy......So Obi's surest zone would have been systematically rigged...Atiku's second position in that zone too is affected.
So will Atiku do as good in the south west as Tinubu will do in the North. considering he is still at loggerheads with Oyo state governor, Fayose in ekiti wont work for him, PDP is technically useless in Lagos. I doubt he will make the same impact as what Tinubu will do in the north....Kogi n Kwara n maybe nasarrawa may go Tinubus way, Plateau Benue may be between Atiku n Obi.
Atiku's unwillingness to settle with Makinde, Wike and Ortom may cost him a lot.....
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by abinsco25(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2022
divinehand2003:

So where is North where is north central
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by tunapawizzy: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2022
icedbreez:
Tinubu ll win all s/west and parts of N/central + Borno and Yobe.

Obi will win maybe one or two S/East states max

Atiku will win majority Northern votes including the three big Ks + S/South.

Anybody thinking Obi will win south south ll be greatly disappointed.

2023 is Atiku's time.
Now imagine this scenario
Tinubu wins 60% SW ahead of Obi(20%) Atiku(20%)
Atiku wins north by 45% against Tinubu's second of say 35% then Kwankwaso and Obi(20%) (dont say Tinubu 35% isnt possible he has a lot of governors on his side)
Will Atikus performance in the SS be able to cover this deficit from Tinubu's good showing in the north, considering the SS is not all clear for Atiku himself(APC decent in bayelsa, Obi winning something substantial in Edo, Wike trying to play spolier for Atiku in rivers .
The government is playing a game now with Nnamdi Kanu and the next thing we will hear is that IPOB will say no election in the east(high voter apathy in a zone where Atiku should be second)
My opinion is that the elction will be decided by how well you can do in the places where you come second....I am not sure it is so clear that Atiku is coming
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by VTJN(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2022
Prinzzy5:

You see that name OBI? Mark it, you'd attach the prefix - President - to it soon.
Lol

Only if you know that an igbo man cannot rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by Prinzzy5: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2022
VTJN:
Lol

Only if you know that an igbo man cannot rule Nigeria
Why don't we wait for February.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by icedbreez(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Now imagine this scenario
Tinubu wins 60% SW ahead of Obi(20%) Atiku(20%)
Atiku wins north by 45% against Tinubu's second of say 35% then Kwankwaso and Obi(20%) (dont say Tinubu 35% isnt possible he has a lot of governors on his side)
Will Atikus performance in the SS be able to cover this deficit from Tinubu's good showing in the north, considering the SS is not all clear for Atiku himself(APC decent in bayelsa, Obi winning something substantial in Edo, Wike trying to play spolier for Atiku in rivers .
The government is playing a game now with Nnamdi Kanu and the next thing we will hear is that IPOB will say no election in the east(high voter apathy in a zone where Atiku should be second)
My opinion is that the elction will be decided by how well you can do in the places where you come second....I am not sure it is so clear that Atiku is coming

Good, ur opinion is well thought but that is also the reason there seems no pathway for Tinubu to the 2023 presidency, He will do very well in the S/w and do very badly in other regions. He ll not get 35% in the North because the northern governors don't decide the voting patten in the north but a cult of religions leaders and ex generals. Remember how the governor's couldn't save Jonathan in 2015? Many of them like Dankwabo of Gombe lost their places for supporting GEJ.
And there will be massive turnout in the S/East because they see hope of Obi emerging. And Atiku ll do very well there if not win most states.
So in a nutshell Atiku after winning the north will do very well in the S/S and S/E, that is 5 out of six regions. And u need only 4 regions to win elections in Nigeria.
Tinubu's undoing is that he built bridges only in the S/w and north. He completely ignored the s/s and s/e before now and the north don't do friendship when it comes to power.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by kakamartin: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2022
Is this is a good practice to edit USA bank statement and USA Pay Stubs? Any pros and cons.
Thanks
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by OsunOriginal: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Mightymanna:
I don't know the Rest but North West is for Tinunbu, states like Jigawa will be Close to 90% for Tinunbu, I have seen the massive campaign they embark for Tinunbu you will harddly see PDP posters in Jigawa but Tinunbu is everywhere, another thing here is that Peter is an unknown candidate so labour party should expect JAMB-like result , 120, 180, 155. Just like KOWA Party and co

Northerners know when it is their turn and the turn for others.

The bolded got me lol grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by VTJN(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
Prinzzy5:

Why don't we wait for February.
lol

Nothing to wait about February

It is how it is bro
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by AlphaTaikun: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
KGD10:

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. He wasn't part of any federal admin. It was Obi and Atiku who were part of federal admin. Obi was part of Gej admin and he was the one who chaired the bogus privitisation of Nigeria electricity disco (Yaradua bought them back from the previous shambles privitisation by Atiku). Nigeria are still suffering from the effect of it all. Obi was also the master planner behind Madueke corruption, even as the arrested fidelity md, Okonkwo fingered him as the master planner. Atiku was indicted by the senate for diverting ptdf funds for himself.

Whereas
Tinubu has never been in any federal admin.
So who should be apologising, if not
Atiku and Obi.
You dey mad?
Insightful.

Diezani Allison-Madueke you mean?

Please provide major evidence of these allegations via credible Web links here.

Why are the police/EFCC not prosecuting these Presidential candidates? This is a sign of weakness in the area of law enforcement if the allegations are true!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by KGD10: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Insightful.

Diezani Allison-Madueke you mean?

Please provide major evidence of these allegations via credible Web links here.

Why are the police/EFCC not prosecuting these Presidential candidates? This is a sign of weakness in the area of law enforcement if the allegations are true!

Go check on the confession of the arrested Fidelity MD Okonkwo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by tunapawizzy: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
icedbreez:

Good, ur opinion is well thought but that is also the reason there seems no pathway for Tinubu to the 2023 presidency, He will do very well in the S/w and do very badly in other regions. He ll not get 35% in the North because the northern governors don't decide the voting patten in the north but a cult of religions leaders and ex generals. Remember how the governor's couldn't save Jonathan in 2015? Many of them like Dankwabo of Gombe lost their places for supporting GEJ.
And there will be massive turnout in the S/East because they see hope of Obi emerging. And Atiku ll do very well there if not win most states.
So in a nutshell Atiku after winning the north will do very well in the S/S and S/E, that is 5 out of six regions. And u need only 4 regions to win elections in Nigeria.
Tinubu's undoing is that he built bridges only in the S/w and north. He completely ignored the s/s and s/e before now and the north don't do friendship when it comes to power.
i see your points clearly. If things turn out as you have just suggested, then clearly Atiku takes it, I am of the opinion that Atiku will win the North, how convincingly is what i am not sure of..I get it that the governors support most likely wont be enough to give Tinubu victory in the north but it will give him something substantial.
Atiku in the SE, second for sure but will he do well? Atiku may win the SS... but Obi is strong here and it wont be convincing.....
Obi will spoil market for Tinubu too in the South West. we will see though, Obi over Atiku over Tinubu for me (if wishes were horses).
Actually of all of them, only Atiku cuts across the entire country in political reach. and that is a big advantage
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by icedbreez(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
tunapawizzy:

i see your points clearly. If things turn out as you have just suggested, then clearly Atiku takes it, I am of the opinion that Atiku will win the North, how convincingly is what i am not sure of..I get it that the governors support most likely wont be enough to give Tinubu victory in the north but it will give him something substantial.
Atiku in the SE, second for sure but will he do well? Atiku may win the SS... but Obi is strong here and it wont be convincing.....
Obi will spoil market for Tinubu too in the South West. we will see though, Obi over Atiku over Tinubu for me (if wishes were horses).
Actually of all of them, only Atiku cuts across the entire country in political reach. and that is a big advantage why

I agree completely, Obi is the best but I see him doing very well in 2027, not 2023.

Unfortunately Wike is also already eyeing 2027 as well.
I am also not sure how convincingly Atiku can win the North so fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by tunapawizzy: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
icedbreez:

I agree completely, Obi is the best but I see him doing very well in 2027, not 2023.

Unfortunately Wike is also already eyeing 2027 as well.
I am also not sure how convincingly Atiku can win the North so fingers crossed.
u see this thing u said here, this is why i keep begging Nigerian voters, please vote right in 2023, because really the next realistic opportunity for change is 2031(Atiku and Tinubu are not men to toy with power when they get it). if Tinubu wins, opposition is dead, he will appeal to every useful politician in the opposition..that is what he does best, eliminating competition for himself.
Wike should forget it, i am not sure he has the temperament to get him up there, he fights and abuse people so much, he says it as it is(good quality but does that work in politics)
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by icedbreez(m): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
tunapawizzy:

u see this thing u said here, this is why i keep begging Nigerian voters, please vote right in 2023, because really the next realistic opportunity for change is 2031(Atiku and Tinubu are not men to toy with power when they get it). if Tinubu wins, opposition is dead, he will appeal to every useful politician in the opposition..that is what he does best, eliminating competition for himself.
Wike should forget it, i am not sure he has the temperament to get him up there, he fights and abuse people so much, he says it as it is(good quality but does that work in politics)
" if Tinubu wins, opposition is dead" This scares me like no man's business.
Was thinking about it this morning.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by toneroforever(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
KGD10:

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. He wasn't part of any federal admin. It was Obi and Atiku who were part of federal admin. Obi was part of Gej admin and he was the one who chaired the bogus privitisation of Nigeria electricity disco (Yaradua bought them back from the previous shambles privitisation by Atiku). Nigeria are still suffering from the effect of it all. Obi was also the master planner behind Madueke corruption, even as the arrested fidelity md, Okonkwo fingered him as the master planner. Atiku was indicted by the senate for diverting ptdf funds for himself.

Whereas Tinubu has never been in any federal admin. So who should be apologising, if not Atiku and Obi? You dey mad?

Think through before expressing ur views. Tinubu said in Abeokuta that he brought Buhari back from political retirement & made him the president in hopes of succeeding him. Tinubu did a lot of image laundry for PMB including christening him a reformed democrat despite his known antecedents. All the campaign lies he sold to Nigerians twice,2015 & 2019 were purely for his selfish interests.
He nominated the VP (Osibanjo really tried when he had the chance though) & a number of the cabinet members & heads of agencies.
He is the self acclaimed national leader of the party,a position he prides in so much.
So in those regards,he should apologize for his complicity in PMB's failed administration.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by ZombieSlayer1: 9:15am On Oct 19, 2022
colestephan86:

Only a few will understand, tinubu has done more for the northerners than atiku
Una no sabi something shaa. The North will never support an outsider over one of theirs. They've always been that way and they're not going to change for Tinubu. Jonathan did plenty for the North, how did they repay him?
Tinubu might've had chances without an Atiku on the ballot
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by BeigJawnson(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2022
fredoooooo:

Bush baby oponu, o ma sunkun ku ni grin cheesy

Iba re ni bush baby ... Iye re lo ma sun kun ku ni..

Omo pau, omo arindin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by fredoooooo: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
BeigJawnson:

Iba re ni bush baby ... Iye re lo ma sun kun ku ni..

Omo pau, omo arindin

Bush baby , how far na .. oma ke ku ni .. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by BeigJawnson(m): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2022
fredoooooo:

Bush baby , how far na .. oma ke ku ni .. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Iya re la ke kù .... Ọmọ ale jati jati ..cry me a river...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by fredoooooo: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2022
BeigJawnson:

Iya re la ke kù .... Ọmọ ale jati jati ..cry me a river...
Pọn rìn má pọn pọn iya nla ati Bàbà ńlá, Bàbà rẹ yóò sunkún kú ni... Eleribu grin cheesy grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by BeigJawnson(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
fredoooooo:

Pọn rìn má pọn pọn iya nla ati Bàbà ńlá, Bàbà rẹ yóò sunkún kú ni... Eleribu grin cheesy grin

E wa ma wo ọmọ pọ́ọ̀ bi ọ́san bọ.
.... You this nothing but a scallywag.

I now see you have nothing in your skull but a watery brain. No wonder you are in support of one idiot like your father to be president... Arindin oponu. Cracked skull.

Where sense suppose grow for your head Na àgbàdo and cassava dey grow for there. Amukun mẹ̀kọ́
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes by BeigJawnson(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
fredoooooo:

I now know you are nothing but a cracked skull.. that time wey your mama get your belle, she for use abortive pill and if she can't afford abortion pills make she drink agbo concoction, shit you pieces inside latrine. Now the ignorant of doing that then don't turn to something else. You just dey here dey fool yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Current List Of State Commissioners Of Police / Fayose Inspecting Ikere Ekiti Road Dualisation Project (photos) / Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.