Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos (41429 Views)

Ahmed Musa Builds Sport Centre In Kaduna / Ex Arsenal Midfielder, Alex Song Builds International School In Cameroon (pics) / Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
This Musa guy is nice
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by Johel(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Henrinos:
Photos: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos, Dedicates It To His Parents

Nigerian professional footballer Ahmed Musa has built an international standard school in Jos.

The footballer announced the good news on his Instagram page as he shared photos of the mega school.

Ahmed Musa dedicated the school to his parents, Mr Musa and Mrs Sarah.

The school was named after the couple, M & S International school.

“I’m proud to name it after my parents… Mr Musa & Mrs Sarah! M & S international school…. Now officially open Alhamdulilah”.

Check out photos of the school below;

While the Igbo players are using their money to BUGA in the club and buy big mansions...their family suffers,their community suffers,that's why their glory don't last.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by Skyehigher1: 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
Weldon musa
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by Cmanforall: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
robinso01:
While some legends are busy advertising betting to youths. Is you is God ooo
And promoting all sorts of 'bitters' and erection drinks

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by blackmercyvelli(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Buhari neglected Mohamed Musa and give award to uselessness teni who lack home and social respect

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by hopexter(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Reinaldo:

Why you dey spit. We don bathe already abeg

Who be this thing? Abeg go guide bush undecided
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by Elbinawi: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos -

Nigerian professional footballer Ahmed Musa has built an international standard school in Jos, Plateau State. The footballer announced the good news on his Instagram page as he shared photos of the mega school.

Ahmed Musa dedicated the school to his parents, Mr Musa and Mrs Sarah. The school was named after the couple, M & S International school.

“I’m proud to name it after my parents… Mr Musa & Mrs Sarah! M & S international school…. Now officially open Alhamdulilah”.

Me:

Northern Nigeria has produced good Footballers in the past who have played for some of the biggest Clubs in the world but none of them have given back to the society like Ahmed Musa.

Ahmed Musa just commissioned an elaborate 3-In-1 school in Jos, Plateau State that included Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools. The Schools have adequate sitting furnitures and well equipped with Teaching Aids.

Dear Friends, I am passionate about Education because the region I came from, Northern Nigeria, is the most backward region Educationally with more than 10 million Out-of-school Children, the highest in the world.

I celebrate whoever build classrooms to improve the Education sector of the North. Having such a massive children Out-of-school is an unimaginable catastrophe that has an untold consequences for our society. The murderous armed banditry is the resultant effect of lack of Education for children of the poor.

Congratulations �� to Ahmed Musa & we are All grateful. We hope the University section will be open in the coming years.

To other professional Footballers from the North, we hope you will follow in the footstep of Ahmed Musa and build Schools in your towns and villages. God will reward you abundantly if you do this. Even after your death, the reward will not cease.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by Flame77: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
robinso01:
While some legends are busy advertising betting to youths. Is you is God ooo

Chai! This is epic.
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by hopexter(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
WELEBOO:
And some brainless and mental people are supporting a very old, frigile and sick Agbado Man.

The Agbado fragile man has been making things happen for Nigerians while Obi is waiting till he becomes president before he makes things happen.

It’s what you did for your state that will determine what you’ll do for the entire country.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by Stanley1155: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
fourboys:
Nice.... Sadio mane leads others follow
Socrates award
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
hopexter:

Who be this thing? Abeg go guide bush undecided

So na from bush you dey comment on nairaland. Interesting. grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by Kinzo0917(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
fourboys:
Nice.... Sadio mane leads others follow
. I am a Christian. But to be sincere, Muslims are more kind hearted. They practice love more than we christians. The only place I fault them is their believe of killing non Muslims
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by Enneecy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by robinso01(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Cmanforall:

And promoting all sorts of 'bitters' and erection drinks

Imagine, they can't give back to community and they still want to spoil people's life.
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by robinso01(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
nexase7001:
nah from the same betting musa take dey get him pay, indirectly.

Know this n know peace

OK.
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by jclassiq(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
"The greatness of a man is measured in the way he treats little men".

--Author forgotten.

May Allah bless him. Amin.
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by Maliqcious: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
robinso01:
While some legends are busy advertising betting to youths. One even stoop himself so low by dancing for betting advertisement..... Is them is God ooo grin
as in ehh Jay Jay yeye for that advertisement
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by DADYLEED: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
cool cool cool

cool cool cool

This guy and Sadio Màne are real OG

God bless una.

Meanwhile, this bastard is still owing me 3m
You won't know peace whereva you are o.
I swear give me just #200k I will faward his locations to you,he leaves somewhere within my neighbourhood in ABJ
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by ufuosman(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
More blessings to you musa
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by Cmanforall: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
robinso01:

Imagine, they can't give back to community and they still want to spoil people's life.
So you've noticed that too
Lol
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by Kenny36: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Such a nice gesture.
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
Great idea...
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by Fearyourcreator: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ekmigo:
Is the school free of charge.

Just like that of sadio his Senegal counterpart.
Free? Go work work the school for free too
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by passthem(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
cool cool cool

cool cool cool

This guy and Sadio Màne are real OG

God bless una.

Meanwhile, this bastard is still owing me 3m
You won't know peace whereva you are o.

this is Chidi guy
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by robinso01(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Maliqcious:
as in ehh Jay Jay yeye for that advertisement

I no mention name, na you talk say Jay Jay ooo grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by robinso01(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Cmanforall:

So you've noticed that too
Lol

I notice
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by Kaysalas(m): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
robinso01:
While some legends are busy advertising betting to youths. One even stoop himself so low by dancing for betting advertisement..... Is them is God ooo grin
Bros! You wicked I swear!
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by robinso01(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kaysalas:

Bros! You wicked I swear!

I no mention name sha grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by Kaysalas(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
robinso01:

I no mention name sha grin
We don understand you. Nor be until you mention names grin. Nice evening brov
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by robinso01(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kaysalas:

We don understand you. Nor be until you mention names grin. Nice evening brov

I'm glad you gerrit. Evening sir. How's family?
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by Kaysalas(m): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
robinso01:

I'm glad you gerrit. Evening sir. How's family?
God be praised. And yours boss?
Re: Ahmed Musa Builds International School In Jos by robinso01(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kaysalas:

God be praised. And yours boss?

Glory to Jah, We're doing well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A White Family Rocking The Super Eagles Jersey (Photo) / Liverpool Players Salaries 2022 – Weekly Wages 2021/22 / Gianni Infantino In Nigerian Traditional Outfit To Dinner Event In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.