Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,016 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality (221 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China / Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor / GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality by chubaugwu1791: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2022
HAND OVER YOUR WRITING NEEDS TO US

Our pool of professional content writers is best suited for all your writing needs. Our reputation for excellence is the hallmark of our services.
Contact CONTENTPROWRITERS today for your best in:

• Website Content and Website Design
• Personal/Corporate Profile
• CV/Cover Letter
• Statement of
Purpose/Personal Statement
• Editing
• Biography Writing
• Business Plan
• Business Proposal
• Speeches, Presentations and Press Releases
• Facilitator's Training Manual
• Blog/Article Writing (with Search Engine Optimisation)
• Social Media Content

Call/WhatsApp: 08066465322, 09099900096, 07030514885

Re: Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality by PlayMaker14: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hello Magnoliaa,

Which of the account? Begoniaa or Magnolia?
Re: Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality by Magnoliaa(f): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Hello Magnolia,

Which of the account? Begoniaa or Magnolia

"Hello?"

I have not posted it yet. cheesy

It would most likely be on the Beg account.

I want to design a graphic to go along with it first.
Re: Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality by PlayMaker14: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

"Hello?"

I have not posted it yet. cheesy

It would most likely be on the Beg account.

I want to design a graphic to go along with it first.
Fair Enough.
Re: Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality by Magnoliaa(f): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Fair Enough.

I'll kindly let you know when I post it, sir.

Regards.
Re: Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality by PlayMaker14: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I'll kindly let you know when I post it, sir.

Regards.
Why do you think I was not cool with you?
Re: Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality by Magnoliaa(f): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Why do you think I was not cool with you?

Because I read vibes...
Re: Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality by PlayMaker14: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Because I read vibes...
You were wrong.... And worst off, you misunderstood me completely.
Re: Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality by Magnoliaa(f): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You were wrong.... And worst off, you misunderstood me completely.

Okay.

I did not want to 'flog the matter', but since you mentioned it now, I'll ask.

What did I misunderstand?

You mentioning me in your comments seem a way. If that wasn't your intention, what was?
Re: Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality by PlayMaker14: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Okay.

I did not want to flog the matter, but since you mentioned it now, I'll ask.

What did I misunderstand?

You mentioning me in your comments seem a way. If that wasn't your intention, what was?
Thinking I was pitching you two against each other was very wrong.... I wouldn't do that.

That's all I have to say

1 Like

Re: Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality by Magnoliaa(f): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Thinking I was pitching you two against each other was very wrong.... I wouldn't do that.

That's all I have to say.

Tooor.

Motigbo.
Re: Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality by PlayMaker14: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Toor.

Motigbo.
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Relevant Updates On Sport Trading: All You Need To Learn To Stay Profitable / 5 Businesses To Start In Abuja That Will Make You Rich / How To Make Money As A AFFILIATE MARKETER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.