Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Little Obi-dient Child And His Poem Goes Viral. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Little Obi-dient Child And His Poem Goes Viral. (352 Views)

Breaking : FG Arrest The Obi-dient Plane Taking Peter Obi To Ibadan / Obi-dient Walk On Going In Benin City (photo) / Atiku Abubakar Receives Signed Copy Of ‘A Poet Who Died By His Poem’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Obi-dient Child And His Poem Goes Viral. by kgr8mike(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2022
https://youtube.com/shorts/AMHPKQ6V5jY?feature=share

Obi Is For President

Once upon a time
In my nursery days
I read in my English book
That Obi is a boy.

Obi is a boy
And Ada is a girl

But today, when my parents talk
They tell me that
Obi is for President.

Obi is for President!
Obi is for President!!

Does it now mean
That Obi, who was once a boy
Has now grown
To be a President?

This gives me hope
That one day
I who is now a boy
Might also grow, to be
A President.

Obi is for President!
Obi is for President!!

A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the Nigerian Child.
Thank you.

This is a poem of a young Nigerian child who believes that a vote for Peter Obi is a vote for his hope.
This is what a Nigerian child who was stirred up in the inside, thinks.
Look at his enthusiasm. It's simply infectious. Let us keep the hope of this little Nigerian child alive.
Let us vote for Peter Obi. Let us vote Obi-Datti.
So that like this Ifeanyi, every other Nigerian child will believe that their dreams of tomorrow is possible.

Obi is a phenomena - meaning different things to different people. For this child it means the possibility of a dream come true. For Nigeria it means the possibility of having her own children - the Nigerian child. Peter Obi's presidency is making that possible. We have always had tribal children but Peter Obi's presidency is making Nigeria who is hitherto barren and childless a joyful mother of many. Isaiah 54:1-3.

2023 is P. O.
2023 is Peter Obi
2023 is Possible!!!.

https://youtube.com/shorts/AMHPKQ6V5jY?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Little Obi-dient Child And His Poem Goes Viral. by Chnbanc: 7:42am On Oct 18, 2022
Cash out format!!
Re: Little Obi-dient Child And His Poem Goes Viral. by Urheadmaster(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2022
2023 is P. O.
2023 is Peter Obi
2023 is Possible!!!.

1 Like

Re: Little Obi-dient Child And His Poem Goes Viral. by Coolbreeze1988(m): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2022
Obi for president

2 Likes

Re: Little Obi-dient Child And His Poem Goes Viral. by ScamHunter: 7:44am On Oct 18, 2022
That's so apt and nice.

A vote for Obi is a vote for the future.

1 Like

Re: Little Obi-dient Child And His Poem Goes Viral. by Gentino(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2022
Nice poem
This is organic love devoid of inducement.

Thank God that every member of my family is OBIdient. We can't miss this golden opportunity to right the numerous wrongs in our country.

Thank God for giving us Peter Obi.
Obi is the hope Nigeria desires.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's 10% Economic Growth Target Is Achievable And Surpassable- Olawepo / A Documentary On Datti Ahmed The Next Vice President Of Nigeria / Obi Will Throw In The Towel Before The Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.