Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

How To Make N100k - N1m Monthly With Affiliate Marketing This Year 2022.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N100k - N1m Monthly With Affiliate Marketing This Year 2022.. (136 Views)

Dollar Arbitrage Business-how Nigerians Make N100k Per Month Online / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / New Way To Hit Big On Cpa Marketing This Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make N100k - N1m Monthly With Affiliate Marketing This Year 2022.. by EminentSon(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2022
Christmas time is coming. Nigeria is in a tough situation everyone says, but not every single one of us actually knows pain.

Some of us can afford nice things, nice apartments, nice houses, nice cars because we've worked our ass of to get it and now we've made it EASIER for you to make it faster than we did.

How? You ask?

Affiliate marketing is an online making skill that doesn't require much skill...

Just copy and paste method from those who have done it before and reiterate it. You're not inventing anything new, you're just repeating what others have done and now you're making money.

It's that easy but not that easy.

Why?

Anyone can make money online but almost everyone wants you to do every single bit of the work for them and just spectate as the money flows into their bank balance.

It's easy if you're gonna put in the work. It's not easy if you're not gonna put in the work.

One major debate in Nigeria is you need at least N100K to launch your affiliate marketing journey, that's a big FAT LIE.

I once witnessed owner of the BLACK HUSTLERS CLUB (which I'm a proud member of) created a clickbank account and challenged himself to make at least $50 within 3 days.

Did he make it? Yes.

He posted links, marketed the hell out of the products and on the 3rd day, he did it and this encouraged me and here I am encouraging you too.

In the 21st century, you don’t need to spend a lot to make money.

But the problem is, everyone wants to start big so that they have the capacity to brag.

If I had no money, and I was starting over, here’s what I’ll do to kickstart my own affiliate marketing business.

—Approach a top level marketer and ask him or her for a review copy of their course.

(I don’t advise you to promote a product you haven’t gone through or aren't familiar with or how it works or don’t trust the vendor)

Now when they give you access, and studied the course, proceed to market the bang out of it.

Everyone does marketing. Everyone needs marketing. Everyone gets marketed too.

The difference is how you pass your marketing message.

1. Sign up on an affiliate marketing program as an affiliate and promote the product you’ve been given access to.

**If you follow me to the end, I will give you a platform we founded in Nigeria where you can market to anyone in Nigeria or abroad. You'll also get to promote products for free and gets tricks on how to market them**

2. Head on to canva, snappa etc, create a free flier. You don't need YouTube to learn it. It's so easy to tweak the designs.

3. Download and install telegram on your phone.
Create a group where you’ll converge people you’ll be marketing to.

I prefer telegram groups because i think the maximum is 200,000.

Whereas WhatsApp is 512.

That’s to say you can add 200k people in there and promote your stuff.

4. Approach trusted WhatsApp Tv experts that will let you rent their WhatsApp status for a fee.

You can also approach micro Facebook influencers to rent their status or space and pay them a fee.

Let them post your fliers and ads on their profiles, status etc.

By now you must have generated your Telegram group link, and you’ll give it to these influencers because people will have to click the link and join your group.

Here you can send unlimited messages to these people and they’ll access your contents.

Make it that only the admins can post, so that new intakes won’t miss out on previous content.

And make sure that the setting is on for new intakes to see chat history.

In this group, keep dropping your daily dose of marketing messages with your affiliate links.

Now tell me why people won't buy.

Don't worry, I'll also give you insights on the kind of WhatsApp status you should run your ads on.

Over 10 WhatsApp tv ads can give you at least 10-15 leads each in a worse case scenario..

That’s around 150 leads.

5. If you don’t want to use WhatsApp tv ads, you can use Facebook and Instagram to run your ads.
This is highly preferable. You can watch YouTube to learn this but I'll teach you insane tricks no one applies you can use to gain sales.

The telegram group will serve as your mailing list where you send messages to the members to buy the product you are promoting.

If you don’t see your first 100k in one month, I'll not leave you alone until you do

You really do not have an excuse not to make that money.

Join the group here and let me walk you through all you need

https:///N100K_NOHITCH_CHALLENGE
Re: How To Make N100k - N1m Monthly With Affiliate Marketing This Year 2022.. by EminentSon(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2022
EminentSon:
Christmas time is coming. Nigeria is in a tough situation everyone says, but not every single one of us actually knows pain.

Some of us can afford nice things, nice apartments, nice houses, nice cars because we've worked our ass of to get it and now we've made it EASIER for you to make it faster than we did.

How? You ask?

Affiliate marketing is an online making skill that doesn't require much skill...

Just copy and paste method from those who have done it before and reiterate it. You're not inventing anything new, you're just repeating what others have done and now you're making money.

It's that easy but not that easy.

Why?

Anyone can make money online but almost everyone wants you to do every single bit of the work for them and just spectate as the money flows into their bank balance.

It's easy if you're gonna put in the work. It's not easy if you're not gonna put in the work.

One major debate in Nigeria is you need at least N100K to launch your affiliate marketing journey, that's a big FAT LIE.

I once witnessed owner of the BLACK HUSTLERS CLUB (which I'm a proud member of) created a clickbank account and challenged himself to make at least $50 within 3 days.

Did he make it? Yes.

He posted links, marketed the hell out of the products and on the 3rd day, he did it and this encouraged me and here I am encouraging you too.

In the 21st century, you don’t need to spend a lot to make money.

But the problem is, everyone wants to start big so that they have the capacity to brag.

If I had no money, and I was starting over, here’s what I’ll do to kickstart my own affiliate marketing business.

—Approach a top level marketer and ask him or her for a review copy of their course.

(I don’t advise you to promote a product you haven’t gone through or aren't familiar with or how it works or don’t trust the vendor)

Now when they give you access, and studied the course, proceed to market the bang out of it.

Everyone does marketing. Everyone needs marketing. Everyone gets marketed too.

The difference is how you pass your marketing message.

1. Sign up on an affiliate marketing program as an affiliate and promote the product you’ve been given access to.

**If you follow me to the end, I will give you a platform we founded in Nigeria where you can market to anyone in Nigeria or abroad. You'll also get to promote products for free and gets tricks on how to market them**

2. Head on to canva, snappa etc, create a free flier. You don't need YouTube to learn it. It's so easy to tweak the designs.

3. Download and install telegram on your phone.
Create a group where you’ll converge people you’ll be marketing to.

I prefer telegram groups because i think the maximum is 200,000.

Whereas WhatsApp is 512.

That’s to say you can add 200k people in there and promote your stuff.

4. Approach trusted WhatsApp Tv experts that will let you rent their WhatsApp status for a fee.

You can also approach micro Facebook influencers to rent their status or space and pay them a fee.

Let them post your fliers and ads on their profiles, status etc.

By now you must have generated your Telegram group link, and you’ll give it to these influencers because people will have to click the link and join your group.

Here you can send unlimited messages to these people and they’ll access your contents.

Make it that only the admins can post, so that new intakes won’t miss out on previous content.

And make sure that the setting is on for new intakes to see chat history.

In this group, keep dropping your daily dose of marketing messages with your affiliate links.

Now tell me why people won't buy.

Don't worry, I'll also give you insights on the kind of WhatsApp status you should run your ads on.

Over 10 WhatsApp tv ads can give you at least 10-15 leads each in a worse case scenario..

That’s around 150 leads.

5. If you don’t want to use WhatsApp tv ads, you can use Facebook and Instagram to run your ads.
This is highly preferable. You can watch YouTube to learn this but I'll teach you insane tricks no one applies you can use to gain sales.

The telegram group will serve as your mailing list where you send messages to the members to buy the product you are promoting.

If you don’t see your first 100k in one month, I'll not leave you alone until you do

You really do not have an excuse not to make that money.

Join the group here and let me walk you through all you need

https:///N100K_NOHITCH_CHALLENGE
Re: How To Make N100k - N1m Monthly With Affiliate Marketing This Year 2022.. by Ayomide524: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2022
T . me/ N100K_NOHITCH_CHALLENGE

Join on telegram

(1) (Reply)

FG Did Not Order Keystone Bank To Close ‘takebacknaija’ Account -management / We Write The Best Application Documents / Amazon Kindle Publishing Master Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.