Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Sucker Punch: Obi's Deadly Blow On Atiku/pdp In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sucker Punch: Obi's Deadly Blow On Atiku/pdp In Kaduna (936 Views)

Aregbesola Dealing Deadly Blow To Tinubu In Osun Codedly In Second Half Battle. / End Of The Road: Deadly Blow To Boko Haram / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sucker Punch: Obi's Deadly Blow On Atiku/pdp In Kaduna by Vote4Obi: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2022
The standing ovation and rapturous applause Obi received in Kaduna surprised all Nigerians, but what shocked everyone was Obi's sucker Punch on Atiku and his PDP crew.

Obi stated in quote "In 2019, they all agreed I was a good man, but now I'm bad to them. My only offense was that I decided to contest for Nigeria's president"

One thing about Obi is that he can be humble but never a coward! Also, Obi can be very passionate in whatever he believes in. Unfortunately, many people see Obi's humility as timidity because they're used to being treated as trash and abused by those they elected to rule them.

If Obi is not a courageous and bold man, he would never have left PDP to join a largely unknown party like LP. Obi would never have exposed government involvement in oil theft in Nigeria if he isn't strong minded. It was after Obi's exposure that FG immediately began to act due to disgrace.

While other presidential aspirants like Atiku and Tinubu are busy making divisive rhetorics out of desperation, Obi has maintained a calm disposition and has taken the initiative while others struggle to catch up.

God bless Peter Obi, the incoming GCFR!
God bless Nigeria!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sucker Punch: Obi's Deadly Blow On Atiku/pdp In Kaduna by Jennylove21(f): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2022
We move....
Re: Sucker Punch: Obi's Deadly Blow On Atiku/pdp In Kaduna by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2022
God bless the next President of Nigeria, Peter Obi

8 Likes

Re: Sucker Punch: Obi's Deadly Blow On Atiku/pdp In Kaduna by cherishmichael: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2022
He's bold and speaks out very firmly, this is who we need to rule Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Sucker Punch: Obi's Deadly Blow On Atiku/pdp In Kaduna by successmatters(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2022
God bless Peter Mustafa Obi

7 Likes

Re: Sucker Punch: Obi's Deadly Blow On Atiku/pdp In Kaduna by madapcmod: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2022
Very polite but strong willed man.

The only candidate that has not attacked the opponent nor joined in the tribal and religious sentiment campaign.

God bless his excellency Mr Peter Obi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sucker Punch: Obi's Deadly Blow On Atiku/pdp In Kaduna by favour2222: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2022
God bless Mr poster,God bless obi,God bless me,God bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Sucker Punch: Obi's Deadly Blow On Atiku/pdp In Kaduna by successmatters(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2022
God bless Otunba Peter Olufemi Obi grin

6 Likes

Re: Sucker Punch: Obi's Deadly Blow On Atiku/pdp In Kaduna by Amb1045(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2022
Obi man of the moment

1 Like

Re: Sucker Punch: Obi's Deadly Blow On Atiku/pdp In Kaduna by Vote4Obi: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
God bless Otunba Peter Olufemi Obi grin

Just take a look at this picture, you see how tall, handsome, fresh, neat and humane he looks!

Now, compare it with Tinubu's pictures. I saw Tinubu's picture couple of days back in Ekiti and I almost vomited. Man is so ugly and disgusting.

Everything about Obi shows kindness, love, attractiveness and progress while Tinubu shows the exact opposite.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sucker Punch: Obi's Deadly Blow On Atiku/pdp In Kaduna by OldNairalander(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2022
OBi's bravery is outstanding.
Contesting against the old order is a risky step most politicians are afraid of taking.
Obi confronted them head on with an unknown party and is coasting home to Victory.

The truth of the matter remains that OBI have raised the political bar that APC at the national level lowered to the lowest level ever in the history of Nigeria's democracy.

1 Like

Re: Sucker Punch: Obi's Deadly Blow On Atiku/pdp In Kaduna by Macphenson: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2022
Even MC Oluomo and Remi Tinubu knows Peter Obi is the next president
Re: Sucker Punch: Obi's Deadly Blow On Atiku/pdp In Kaduna by emmanuelbrown26: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Vote4Obi:

Just take a look at this picture, you see how tall, handsome, fresh, neat and humane he looks!

Now, compare it with Tinubu's pictures. I saw Tinubu's picture couple of days back in Ekiti and I almost vomited. Man is so ugly and disgusting.

Everything about Obi shows kindness, love, attractiveness and progress while Tinubu shows the exact opposite.
D moment I saw that pic, I vomited everything in my stomach, I immediately drank bitter leave.
How can u boldly tell next generation that a man like dis was a president

1 Like

Re: Sucker Punch: Obi's Deadly Blow On Atiku/pdp In Kaduna by socialmediaman: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
OP @ Vote4Obi there's also a video for this you can add:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DprcCoaGpY

(1) (Reply)

Plaindealer's Case: How Tinubu's Supporters Want To Set SE On Fire With FakeNews / PDP Reacts To Failed Bid To Stop Adeleke's Inauguration, Says Light Must Triumph / Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.