Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher (1279 Views)

WORLD Biggest Mistake ( Photos ) / Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use / Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by obembet(f): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2022
According to great Nairalander 24hoursreporter, he said "Nothing is as interesting as freedom especially if you have been living with your parents all your life."

This is why most freshers make certain mistakes in their first year in university. They quickly forget the reason they are in school. As a rule, never allow yourself to be deceived by what you see on campus. Most of them aren’t real.

As a matter of fact, most of the mistakes students make on campus are as a result of bad company. Therefore, the first rule of survival on campus is to choose your company wisely. And the friends you move with can either contribute to yourself or instrumental to your downfall.

Source: Obembet

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2022
Making so many friends.
Learning an online skill.
Finishing with at least a 2.1.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by obembet(f): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2022
I make a vow that nobody is going to nack me untill 400L but something happened. shocked

Nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2022
obembet:
I make a vow that nobody is going to nack me untill 400L but something happened. shocked

Lemme guess, one Bobo shift ur pant for first year... grin

Na normal level... cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by Zonefree(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
obembet:

Before the knack, you must be thinking your kpekus is gold plated. I'm glad those boys cleared your doubt, you think say you dey wise undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by Nemesis0147(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
Wasting funds on some stupid handouts those old students sold for us that year...the way we were even rushing it sef..

Photocopied papers just full my reading table anyhow.
Re: What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by obembet(f): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Wasting funds on some stupid handouts those old students sold for us that year...the way we were even rushing it sef..

Photocopied papers just full my reading table anyhow.

Biggest scam grin

Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by Treasure17(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
safesurfer:
Making so many friends.
Learning an online skill.
Finishing with at least a 2.1.

I'm confused here grin

My biggest mistake was trusting the GST lecturers because these people failed to show up most times.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by intruder15(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
Make I book space
Re: What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by Mercury12(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sleeping in library during CAT and exams period.

I could had simply read in my room and when I'm tired close my book and sleep peacefully on my bed but i chooses to go for night reading in school halls and library with other students.
Mosquitoes nearly Finnish half of my blood. Some idiotas students tired of reading will resort to arguing or gossiping loudly and the weird ones plays music in the middle of the night!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by Sucre6: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Coming early to classes and photocopying every material i see, anytime lecturer bring out handout and threatened to give out 30 marks to those that would buy the materials, I quickly buy them, funny enough I never get to make use of some of the materials, hunger carry my eye see something, all my pocket money I use am buy handout grin

When we enter 300level I, me and my goons no send handout or early morning classes, who them help grin

We still end up with excellent result las las grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by Sucre6: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Treasure17:

I'm confused here grin

My biggest mistake was trusting the GST lecturers because these people failed to show up most times.

GST dept is quite different, so they are basically on their own, they show up when ever they have strength to, if not, they leave u to your faith until una jam for exam hall. grin

That's why anything that will make u to have Carryover in GST your own don fininsh, since they have different dept them fit no file your exams accordingly, becuase your lazy HOD might not send your script to the GST dept for grading, and u end up writing it again next semester, , crazy stuff grin
Re: What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by IsellSmartTvs: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Mercury12:
Sleeping in library during CAT and exams period.

I could had simply read in my room and when I'm tired close my book and sleep peacefully on my bed but i chooses to go for night reading in school halls and library with other students.
Mosquitoes nearly Finnish half of my blood. So idiotas students tired of reading with resort to arguing or gossiping loudly and the weird ones plays music in the middle of the night!
Wrongest of all moves.
Some still make out even in that stupid situation

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by phemmyfour: 5:31am On Oct 19, 2022
obembet:
According to great Nairalander 24hoursreporter, he said "Nothing is as interesting as freedom especially if you have been living with your parents all your life."

This is why most freshers make certain mistakes in their first year in university. They quickly forget the reason they are in school. As a rule, never allow yourself to be deceived by what you see on campus. Most of them aren’t real.

As a matter of fact, most of the mistakes students make on campus are as a result of bad company. Therefore, the first rule of survival on campus is to choose your company wisely. And the friends you move with can either contribute to yourself or instrumental to your downfall.

Source: Obembet

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
No mistake. Infact, I had my best results as a fresher cos most of the course works were at introductory level.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by Treasure17(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2022
Sucre6:

GST dept is quite different, so they are basically on their own, they show up when ever they have strength to, if not, they leave u to your faith until una jam for exam hall. grin

That's why anything that will make u to have Carryover in GST your own don fininsh, since they have different dept them fit no file your exams accordingly, becuase your lazy HOD might not send your script to the GST dept for grading, and u end up writing it again next semester, , crazy stuff grin
100% correct.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by Telegram234(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2022
space
Re: What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by LordIsaac(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2022
Trusting the Classrep!
Re: What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by obembet(f): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher by Divay22(f): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
Carrying all my GES textbook all around..
And yes, crying because a lecturer sent me out of his class grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First Ever Physics Textbook Written In Igbo By An Ebonyi Man Is Finally Out / Obidients Mock Reno Omokri Again / Great Ife Oau Candidate Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.