Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

What Could Be The Cause? Help Needed Urgently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Cause? Help Needed Urgently (266 Views)

Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? / What Could Be The Cause? / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Cause? Help Needed Urgently by Bobbyjaaa: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2022
Evening nairalanders.
Needed to create another account to post this because of the bashlanders here.

Mod, helep me push it to the appropriate section..

I was to go for an interview at 8am on the dot but to avoid stories that touch like oversleeping or traffic, I had to go to a friends house which isn't far from the company..

Morning came, I had my bath, got dressed and went for the interview. Thank God I was picked but when I got home, I noticed my body was itchy especially my tight and anus side..
I didn't put much thinking into it as I thought it was from the day's stress..

But since last month, it has been itching me.am confused because I don't think ordinary towel can cause that because that's the only thing I used in my friends house.

I was also thinking if Its infection but am fine.. There's no pain when am urinating and no sore spot.

My skin is clean but its itchy..
Please what can this be..
Pardon me there's mistake..
Help me read ham laidat..
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Help Needed Urgently by Machinegun91(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2022
You have chronic syphilis.

You also need HIV test.
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Help Needed Urgently by Bobbyjaaa: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2022
Machinegun91:
You have chronic syphilis.

You also need HIV test.

Ok sir I will do that thanks
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Help Needed Urgently by Talkshealth15: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
I will advise that you see a health professional for this. Thanks to technology you can now do that on your phone.
Download the Outpost Health app. Sign up and pick from the large number of professionals they have. It is so easy and affordable.
All the best! let me know how it goes.
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Help Needed Urgently by Bobbyjaaa: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Talkshealth15:
I will advise that you see a health professional for this. Thanks to technology you can now do that on your phone.
Download the Outpost Health app. Sign up and pick from the large number of professionals they have. It is so easy and affordable.
All the best! let me know how it goes.
Thanks alot sir

(1) (Reply)

Affordable And Super Effective Body Scrub For All Skin Type / 5 Alcohol Drinks You Should Be Drinking Especially If You Have Heart Disease / 6 Surprising Times You Could Get A Blood Clot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.