Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

VIDEO: Man Beats Young Dude Up For Laying Hands On His Old Mum - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Man Beats Young Dude Up For Laying Hands On His Old Mum (1168 Views)

Street Lady Beats Young Man Mercilessly In Public (WATCH VIDEO) / Biafra News - Police Beats Young Boy Half Dead For Refusal To Unlock His Iphone / Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Man Beats Young Dude Up For Laying Hands On His Old Mum by ParrotGirls360(f): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2022
A middle aged man lost his cool the moment a young man laid his hands on his mother at a parking lot. He gave the disrespectful dude all kinds of kicks possible to teach him a lesson he’ll never forget.

The guy behind the Camera kept laughing as he enjoyed the fight.

After a while, the young bully who got beaten ran away.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://gistpark.com.ng/2022/10/18/video-man-beats-young-dude-up-for-laying-hands-on-his-old-mum/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Man Beats Young Dude Up For Laying Hands On His Old Mum by midehi2(f): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2022
Hian
Re: VIDEO: Man Beats Young Dude Up For Laying Hands On His Old Mum by Belteshazzar1: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2022
I thought this thread should be in the romance section....and not in crime He fought for his moma is that a crime...

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Man Beats Young Dude Up For Laying Hands On His Old Mum by ParrotGirls360(f): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2022
He took laws into his hands na.... grin grin grin. No be two fighting be that?

Belteshazzar1:
I thought this thread should be in the romance section....and not in crime
He fought for his moma is that a crime...
Re: VIDEO: Man Beats Young Dude Up For Laying Hands On His Old Mum by LeoDeKing: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2022
A middle aged man lost his cool the moment a young man laid his hands on his mother at a parking lot.
The emboldened just dey funny me.

As in, if he didn't loose his cool, one idiot would have laid his filthy hands on his mother and walk away?

Do I need to loose my cool before confronting anyone raising hand on my mum? As in, I don't get it.
Re: VIDEO: Man Beats Young Dude Up For Laying Hands On His Old Mum by Belteshazzar1: 11:37am On Oct 18, 2022
ParrotGirls360:
He took laws into his hands na.... grin grin grin. No be two fighting be that?

Haha
But sis ParrotGirls360 if person dey treat your mama anyhow, will you be waiting for buhari to give order before you show that person sey ya moma is not alone..?
Re: VIDEO: Man Beats Young Dude Up For Laying Hands On His Old Mum by ParrotGirls360(f): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hell no!!! The person go collect heavy punches o. Blood go Sara that day o.

Belteshazzar1:

Haha
But sis ParrotGirls360 if person dey treat your mama anyhow, will you be waiting for buhari to give order before you show that person sey ya moma is not alone..?
Re: VIDEO: Man Beats Young Dude Up For Laying Hands On His Old Mum by Belteshazzar1: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
ParrotGirls360:
Hell no!!! The person go collect heavy punches o. Blood go Sara that day o.

Thank you
Tha's why i think it should be in romance section...
Cause it is a fight for love..

Hope you understand mrs ParrotGirls360 ?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Man Beats Young Dude Up For Laying Hands On His Old Mum by Nostring: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
grin proper ass whooping
Re: VIDEO: Man Beats Young Dude Up For Laying Hands On His Old Mum by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
who born you to even abuse my parents talk less of laying hand on them... me and you go kill ourselves today...
Re: VIDEO: Man Beats Young Dude Up For Laying Hands On His Old Mum by ParrotGirls360(f): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Yes I do understand now. Thanks for the guide. I appreciate. wink

Belteshazzar1:

Thank you
Tha's why i think it should be in romance section...
Cause it is a fight for love..

Hope you understand mrs ParrotGirls360 ?
Re: VIDEO: Man Beats Young Dude Up For Laying Hands On His Old Mum by Belteshazzar1: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
ParrotGirls360:
Yes I do understand now. Thanks for the guide. I appreciate. wink

You are welcome
Re: VIDEO: Man Beats Young Dude Up For Laying Hands On His Old Mum by Smitaro100(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
In for no run naa grin
Re: VIDEO: Man Beats Young Dude Up For Laying Hands On His Old Mum by Jeon(f): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
The young Man is an Up coming REDPILL.
I'm not surprised because we are in Generation Alpha.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Man Beats Young Dude Up For Laying Hands On His Old Mum by Moses86(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
remembered when my stepmother insulated my late mum 15byrs. she still lives with the scar and anytime I see am I feel proud.

(1) (Reply)

Final Year ABSU Student Reportedly K!lled As A Result Of A C_ult Cl@sh In Abia / Scam On Nairaland / James 'whitey' Bulger Finally Captured. Next Target: Tobechi Onwuhara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.