Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Do You Think Lagos - Ibeju/lekki Needs The Most? Please Respond - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Lagos - Ibeju/lekki Needs The Most? Please Respond (158 Views)

I Think Lagos will be A No Man's Land / I Think Lagos Is The Most Illiterate State In Southern Nigeria / In My Opinion, I Don't Think Lagos Has Progressed Since 1991. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Lagos - Ibeju/lekki Needs The Most? Please Respond by edohoney: 11:37am On Oct 18, 2022
Hello,
I am an architecture student researching for a school urban project based in Lagos (Ibeju/Lekki) and wanted to ask generally what people think the city and area needs the most in terms of infrastructure, services, building projects, etc. This would help as it would greatly contribute to my research while also supporting the evidence base for the project. I have kept the question very general in hopes I would get more data.

Thank you smiley
Re: What Do You Think Lagos - Ibeju/lekki Needs The Most? Please Respond by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Extremely wide ass roads and traffic management Plus security.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Game Of Sychophancy / Osinbajo, Sanwo-olu, Seek Better Deal For Teachers / How Atiku Brought GSM To Nigeria, Dino Melaye On A New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.