Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Saudi Nursing Job Interview Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saudi Nursing Job Interview Questions (354 Views)

How to Get a Nursing Job in the UK / 13 Common Interview Questions & Their Impressive Answers / 10 Tricky Interview Questions And How To Answer Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Nursing Job Interview Questions by jimfarayola(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders, please I need help, my sister that is a nurse has been invited for interview for nursing job in Saudi Arabia, the interview will take place in Lagos but she has no idea the likely questions to be asked at the interview and she heard people do fail the interview very well. Please I need hints about the likely questions.

Thank you
Re: Saudi Nursing Job Interview Questions by lereinter(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
You think the question can be stereotype questions

It will depend on her smartness, professionalism and other attributes

If people fail some people also pass, be confident
Re: Saudi Nursing Job Interview Questions by Ablekelsy01: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Our Saudi families over there, please kindly help Op with useful interview tips.
Re: Saudi Nursing Job Interview Questions by Ablekelsy01: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
I wish we can move this topic to front page, to get more attention.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Nursing Job Interview Questions by Ablekelsy01: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
A thread was created some years back. From what I gathered, questions were based on previous experiences gathered in the said nursing field.
lereinter:

You think the question can be stereotype questions

It will depend on her smartness, professionalism and other attributes

If people fail some people also pass, be confident

(1) (Reply)

Shop Assistant (female) Needed! / Job Title: Internal Sales With And Oil And Gas Firm / Wanted - Palm Kernel Oil Factory Supervisor - Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.