Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. (23205 Views)

He Played Poland To Win Nigeria Lost 46million Naira On Bet / Rollover 10,000 To A Million Naira With Just 2odds / Man Wins 24 Million Naira On Hamabet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. by phemmyfour: 4:49am On Oct 19, 2022
Robbing Peter to pay Paul.

For every one lucky wins, there are thousands of Nigerians suffering in silence. Say no to betting
Re: Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. by Benchilwell: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2022
I wish I be d guy,no be that foolish atlatico Madrid cut my ticket of 150,000 after staking 1500 naira, match dey where wining they later come cause penalty in 92 min.

1 Like

Re: Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. by lordparcel: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2022
His selection are top notch

1 Like

Re: Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. by guobe: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2022
The guy did very well.His selections were pure class. Effort well rewarded.congrats guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. by Coldie(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2022
Mumu guy, something u would dissapear and go into hiding u are crying and showing signs of happiness in this present Nigeria.

Last time I saw something like this in port harcourt till this day the person who won such money has been declared missing, like real missing and this was in 2020.

The heart of an average Nigerian is full of wickedness, the reason Nigeria is bad isn’t because of government but the wickedness in the heart of Nigerians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. by Olam09(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2022
Coldie:
Mumu guy, something u would dissapear and go into hiding u are crying and showing signs of happiness in this present Nigeria.

Last time I saw something like this in port harcourt till this day the person who won such money has been declared missing, like real missing and this was in 2020.

The heart of an average Nigerian is full of wickedness, the reason Nigeria is bad isn’t because of government but the wickedness in the heart of Nigerians

Na wetin me self dey reason be that, people are evil. One guy was even wishing him dead on this forum self. If i was in his shoe, i would have secretly cash my ticket out before posting it on Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. by Coldie(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2022
Olam09:

Na wetin me self dey reason be that, people are evil. One guy was even wishing him dead on this forum self. If i was in his shoe, i would have secretly cash my ticket out before posting it on Twitter.
If the story is true make the guy pray make them no kidnap am
Re: Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. by Goalnaldo(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2022
3 games cut my own 2k odds yesterday. 24 games. We go again when we have funds cheesy
Re: Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. by Haymus007(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2022
And he was lucky too! i even thought draws would be in the selection prior to the big winnings but no draws at all
guobe:
The guy did very well.His selections were pure class. Effort well rewarded.congrats guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. by Tamara676(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2022
It seems this is a pre-arranged stuff by Bet9ja to make people play more. All the games were staggered and not played the same day. I believe the guy would have had a cashout of some millions before it reaches 38 million. for the fear of one or two games cutting the ticket. Hence i doubt this story.
Re: Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. by Afrogist247(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2022
Watch the video here

A man in Lagos has made everyone to be asking how, as it was reported that he won N38,000,000 with just N800 game he played, making him one of biggest Bet game players in Nigeria in recent time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sCtS5_qyM8

The man who was seen in the video trying to do ablution and pray in an Islamic way to give thanks to God for such bounty gift has got everyone talking.

© OmoElublogTV
Re: Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. by Olam09(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tamara676:
It seems this is a pre-arranged stuff by Bet9ja to make people play more. All the games were staggered and not played the same day. I believe the guy would have had a cashout of some millions before it reaches 38 million. for the fear of one or two games cutting the ticket. Hence i doubt this story.

You no sabi betting at all.

4 Likes

Re: Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. by guobe: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Haymus007:
And he was lucky too! i even thought draws would be in the selection prior to the big winnings but no draws at all
draws are hard to get.He did very well in his straight win picks.Absolutely spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. by RoyalRumble1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
Oluwa don pick the guy call...the best thing now na to japa
Re: Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. by cunny88(m): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tamara676:
80% of the games were played on the same day with about the same time frame
Re: Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. by CrownLands(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
Olam09:

How would you feel if others wish you dead? You're a bitter person.

Don't misconstrue my comments.

On the contrary, I don't wish anyone dead. I never pronounced death for anyone.

We were referring to NEWS HEADLINES
... typical of most grass to fame betting winners!
Re: Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. by EndSARS77: 2:54am On Oct 22, 2022
Tamara676:
True talk. They said it happened in a bet9ja shop in oluku in benin city. Please somebody should help confirm if the location is correct. In these days of cashout, who will wait for his ticket to reach 38 million? We should always try to think with the right side of our brain (use our intuition). This thing looks prearranged by bet9ja to make people to bet more and lose. It's either that or the guy has also discovered the sharing formula. That is he was able to place many bets with different games in different tickets. And I doubt it because he would have placed the bet with N150 and not N800 because his tickets would be many because of the formula
Re: Man Wins 38 Million Naira With Just 800 Naira On Bet Naija. by samask64: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2022
Dont be deceived that was not the guy that own the ticket, this same guy has been using this ticket to Lamba everybody in egbeda which is my area, the last place he went to check the ticket, 3 people they clear road for him not knowing say na Lamba

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ivory Coast Parade Through Abidjan As Champions Of Africa / Kickoffnigeria Closes Down / Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot With Barcelona Female Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.