Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV (26755 Views)

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu / Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by reddingtonblack: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu has been reduced to a paper weight politician who look out for any news from anywhere to make headline

When the moon set it needs no introduction ... Nigeria is in her darkest hour and Tinubu is the "moon" just look up to 2023 you will see cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by maestroferddi: 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
K0y3:
Why are you guys like this? Just because you don't support someone, does not mean u should criticize that person at any and every opportunity.

The metaphor church rat in the south is as common as the metaphor " if Mohammed don't go to the mountain, the mountain will go to Mohammed" nobody takes offence.

Similarly in the south especially SW, sexing a girl with a big ass can be illustrated with climbing mount Arafat, which is a holy ground in Islam. So what's the fuss here?

If Peter Obi had exactly used the line "If the mountain does not go to Muhammad, Muhammad should go to the mountain" in an Arewa meeting, would you be sounding the way you are trying to do?

You just have to stop offering your ridiculous explanation...
Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by victorsola: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Not only are thses Zombies dumb and stupid, they are also illiterates with no single thinking faculty.
They feel they are classy,enlightened and well read but events this last few days have shown how dull this people are.
When Asiwaju says something, instead of them to calm down and try to understand what he was saying, they will just open mouth waaaaa and start to disgrace there illiterate parents everywhere on social media. The funny things is this dumb nonentities will still beat there chest on ignorance and defend there stupidity.
u don forget say most of them are spare part sellers . Dey no too like education

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by udemzyudex(m): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Rubbish talk,he expect the west to send money for the country to deal with climate change, like if it's the west problem if they want others to to contribute then they have to support with funds.

Very funny,and some people are supporting this.
Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Follow who know road. Tinubu is the smartest politician in Nigeria today. You can't be mentioning Tinubu and be mentioning 3rd class dullards and dubai landlords in the same sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
I was shocked that people actually opposed his comments. Perhaps they just didn't understand.

They are dullards led by 3rd class dullard who ran anambra to the ground as governor. Logic and sense is not their friend so I don't blame them.

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
ImDStar:
Saying Tinubu is right using the church always as examples.

Can Peter Obi be right to use musque as example in his speech?

last i checked, "church rat" is a common expression. these youths are making me think BAT is smarter than them. must every word be politicised or "religionised"

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by Enceladus(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
grin grin

His metaphor makes sense, but the same way Tinubu and APC weaponised Jonathan's statement that year.

The chicken has come home to roost for him.
Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by tyinfinity: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
The dullard of UNN called Pandora obituary can not grant interview.he does know the meaning of green energy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by Regex: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
So we should not take climate change seriously bah? Who ever defends what Tinubu said just shot themselves in the leg. Climate change is an actual problem and should be focused on
Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by ardeks(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

Effective communication involves passing information across to the audience without ambiguities. cool

But Jesus Christ was popularly known for this. Does it mean he wasn't a good communicator?

Baba, speaking/talking in parables have been in existence even before our grandparents were born. It's actually for the wise not everybody. Hope you understand the bolded? grin
Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by drlateef: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Zombidiots cannot understand this metaphor. They are not intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by truthfinder319: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Only the truly educated can understand this kind of intellectual reasoning. Asiwaju is by far not their mate. Metaphor, idioms etc require intellectual capacity to understand. Children of hate will take everything literally displaying ignorance like their him too lie Pandora

trutharena:

Source: https://twitter.com/deeoneayekooto/status/1582337535161683969?s=46&t=Zpmpq0wVLDYlyMbDv4d5Ug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3h8AA4Rrg4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by jaxxy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
27Pushing30:

Why not? but please describe an apt muslim rhetoric that could be substituted for the Church rat and posioned holy communion?

And by the way Tinubu is married to a christian...Many Yorubas know alot about both religions due to marital or family life -

Who cares if he's married to that Christian. Does that give u right to make a caricature of Christian symbols?

Don't u know the French make cartoons and caricatures of Islam and muslims get mad about it?

Now u are feigning ignorance to support an old corrupt man? Lmao
Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by truthfinder319: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Only the truly educated can understand this kind of intellectual reasoning. Asiwaju is by far not their mate. Metaphor, idioms etc require intellectual capacity to understand. Children of hate will take everything literally displaying ignorance like their him too lie Pandora

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by bizzibodi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
In Bat's kingdom blood is thicker than water.
Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by Winning123: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
This is where intelligence comes to play. You can use mosque example as long as it doesn't offend sensibilities

ImDStar:

Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by ATLIEN2027: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bwala Olodo has been SCHOOLED. grin grin grin grin

Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by Fearyourcreator: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
amerengues:
I watched the program this morning as usual. Dr. ABATI was on point by supporting the stance of Asiwaju. Also, Rufai Oseni did support him on his logic.

It is worthy of note that both of the mentioned journalists dislikes Ashiwaju particularly Oseni Rufai.

Once again, let's jettison politics of hate and support plausible opinions and ideas.

I am surprised or should I rather say I am shocked at the level of intelligence and objectivity of people. If Abati will support a candidate, it's 90% likely it's Atiku. If Rufai Oseni will support a candidate, it's 90% likely it's OBI. Consequently, for both to support this view of Tinubu, perhaps he is right on this.

Let your analysis be balanced and not one always laced with bitterness, bias and revenge.

You might not like Obi, Atiku or Tinubu, but if they make a right statement or gestures, even if the person isn't your candidate, try and reason with such logic after all, it doesn't stop you from voting your candidates.

I will say it again ... The way people create problems out of simple statement this campaign time is just too annoying... Cus one is supporting one candidate shouldn't take our sense of reason away...

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by Fearyourcreator: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
ImDStar:

Nawa ooo
Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by Tflex01: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
chinchum:
I will maintain Tinubu will be the first intelligent president we are going to have in 2023. I made this statement when he won the primaries in June 2022.

I am certain to my guts.

Solving Nigerias problems will involve a great deal of common sense, and there will be no magic bullet like many gullible youths believe.

You are right.
Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by RexTramadol1: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
ImDStar:

If the English term is mosque rat, it can be freely used too.
Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by oneMalik: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
To fools , everything are politics .

Tinubu has passed his message to the world but only wise can understand.

How many refineries do we have in Africa ?

How many times have we in Africa tested dangerous weapons ?

let the mugus keep mocking but the message is their .

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by IreneJane: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
ImDStar:

Heeeyyeyeyeye.... Must you bring in religion issue in this .. you are such an illiterate.. honestly, why would you be thinking like this .. he said church rat ,
Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by Krublog(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ussycool:
They can go to any length to defend this dullard. They are decieving us. They want to sell fake product for us.

I'm 100% Obidient but I support the stance of Tinubu on this one. He was spot on.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by Okoroawusa: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
doctore212:
I need to carry two oloshos this night. But I get 3500.

Abeg what advice do u have for me
Just look for two that will accept 1750 each
Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by manmade(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
I'm not surprised they were on ground to defend him when he said government should employed 50 million youths In the army and feed them with cassavas and agbado to fight bokoharam,. They came back to say he meant something else, then he said again that that dolapo osjbajo is the wife of the president the mumu still dey try to tell us that he was joking, then he said when he becomes the president of Nigeria the lowest production of crude oil would be 100 bags thousand of barrel ,some people still want to help him package that too, haba!!! Are we so daft not to see the obvious in this country?
Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by cuttestprince(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
Salewa97:
Anyone with brain will know that what Asiwaju said is the right way to speak looking at the dire financial constraint Africa are currently in.

The climate change compliance will mean we maintain some certain threshold of emission, how do we satisfy that when 90% of our revenue comes from the same crude.

But people want Tinubu to give unrealistic answer by saying Nigeria will achieve climate change compliance threshold in his first 100 days like other unserious candidates will say.
Be capping rubbish ,una eye go soon clear
Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by Guardiola84: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
amerengues:
I watched the program this morning as usual. Dr. ABATI was on point by supporting the stance of Asiwaju. Also, Rufai Oseni did support him on his logic.

It is worthy of note that both of the mentioned journalists dislikes Ashiwaju particularly Oseni Rufai.

Once again, let's jettison politics of hate and support plausible opinions and ideas.

I am surprised or should I rather say I am shocked at the level of intelligence and objectivity of people. If Abati will support a candidate, it's 90% likely it's Atiku. If Rufai Oseni will support a candidate, it's 90% likely it's OBI. Consequently, for both to support this view of Tinubu, perhaps he is right on this.

Let your analysis be balanced and not one always laced with bitterness, bias and revenge.

You might not like Obi, Atiku or Tinubu, but if they make a right statement or gestures, even if the person isn't your candidate, try and reason with such logic after all, it doesn't stop you from voting your candidates.

Oya explain wetin rat poison n communion have to do with climate change ,ayam waiting , Kai this country eehn, would your rufai ,Reuben n Farooqi write these thing they're twisting if they're on exam hall for their PhD n they were asked to explain what they understand by climate change huh? Abegi tinubu should come on Arise TV n explain to us his concept of rat poison n communion concept of climate change �� abegi
Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by Misterone: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
ImDStar:

for your mind na Tinubu form the word "church rat"
Re: Reuben Abati Supports Tinubu's Statement On Climate Change On Arise TV by B2B23: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

Effective communication involves passing information across to the audience without ambiguities. cool

Let me add this...

"The management of anger is the shorter of life"

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race / Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters / Telcos Warn Of Shutdown In 11 States Over Kogi’s Clampdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.