Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (34128 Views)

Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term / Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
The more I study Ikwerre people the more I realize that indeed they are not Igbos. You will never see bitterness, hatred, clannishness with Ikwerres. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
The more I study Ikwerre people the more I realize that indeed they are not ipigs. You will never see bitterness, hatred, clannishness with Ikwerres. Just saying.
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by tyinfinity: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Wike will never support the grandpa 61 year old peter obituary
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by chrisxxx(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Salewa97:
Wike the wicked.

Wike endorsed Sanwo-Olu, so what will now happen to Jandor?

The Yoruba respect everyone irrespective of tribe. Wike is not forcing anyone to vote Sanwo-Olu, he just said he endorse him and it's left to the Yorubas to agree or oppose Wike. Some will agree and some will disagree.

God bless the Ikwerre people.
God bless the Yoruba. There is no way the Yoruba wont prosper when they pray for others. They are not haters. They believe in live and let us live.
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by SamOchuko: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-wike-endorses-sanwo-olu-for-second-term/%3famp

Is this not an anti party act? Is he supposed to make it public even if he is his favorite? I wish them the best
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by cedricksly: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed As an agbado urchin, Agege branch, we will make sure to deliver the state to Tinubu's minion Sanwo-Olu
from The USA When u say u dey for ur profile, dey hide behind keyboard abi
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Peacecore: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
GamalNasser:
This is clearly anti party action ...The PDP NWC needs to doe the needful now
What you wrote is for, meaning pregnant goat angry angry angry
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by ATLIEN2027: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

So Wike has suddenly turned to your saviour , I thought you called him a tout

Reno and FFK that you IPOB zombidients were worshipping and licking their stinking asses just few months ago are now all of a sudden enemy number 1. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Handsum64: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
Gradually the masquerade is coming out
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Jones4190(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
God bless president wike
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Fearyourcreator: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Salewa97:
Wike the wicked.

Wike endorsed Sanwo-Olu, so what will now happen to Jandor?

The Yoruba respect everyone irrespective of tribe. Wike is not forcing anyone to vote Sanwo-Olu, he just said he endorse him and it's left to the Yorubas to agree or oppose Wike. Some will agree and some will disagree.

God bless the Ikwerre people.
You are smart... This is how it should be done...
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by teslimalis: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2022

High capacity power++banks.

LeD display
Fast charge
Multiple protections

Pay on delivery nationwide

call or whatsapp

Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by emilo2bad: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

like Gumi suddenly turn to your saviour and you called him terrorist
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by obyrich(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Wike votes Sanwo-Olu from Rivers State.
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by hush15: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-wike-endorses-sanwo-olu-for-second-term/%3famp

Who believes this kinda post!!! APC lies about everything. Believe them at your peril.
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by oluwasegun007(m): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Wike has not been to Lagos in a long time....

Endorsed koorrr condensed ni.
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by mrksquare: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
lhordspy:
Ewoohh grin cheesy

River state votes is going to Tinubu.

Know this and have peace of mind

Who will deliver it to Tinubu? Don't use Wike and put hope cause his influence is limited to Obio/Akpor. Even in Obio/Akpor in the absence of rigging or monetary inducement, Wike can't have a field day.

Mind you we now have BVAS. No more Abracadabra.
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by zigzagluv: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
they should try it na , Do you know how many state in the South on wike lockdown
GamalNasser:
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Benbellamor: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
GamalNasser:
that is what wike wants.... He will scatter everything kpatakpata....
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by astricker: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
hush15:

Who believes this kinda post!!! APC lies about everything. Believe them at your peril.

O boy it's confirmed. Watched it myself
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by 9jahotblog: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

When did Wike become thin god to be endorsing candidates around his shores in Niger-Delta region
I just dey laugh ���
You better don’t dwell in Wike endorsement, he’s a clueless attention seeker
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by DestinyNigga: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
Am LP supporter but Sanwo-Olu deserved second term. As Thiefnubi, we will retire him in politics.
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by 9jahotblog: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
Wike isn’t an electorate in Lagos State, so he didn’t have any electoral value in Lagos State. He’s just a clueless attention seeker looking for attention in the public space, A clueless empty chest beater looking for attention here and there � �
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by 2loadedguy: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

At this point pdp should take a bold step and do the needful to Wike and his minions.
He should be expelled from the pdp due to antiparty activities. He's not God and cannot be hurting the party's chance in the poll from within.
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Moh247: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Wicked Wike pressing their neck slowly
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by 2loadedguy: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
born2reign001:
Anti—party endorsement. Wike should be suspended for anti-party activities. There is something called loyalty. If he is not okay with PDP he should exit the party.
He should be expelled immediately not suspended from the party.
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

The Yoruba don't call people by the names they do not bear! We're too civilised for that.
Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by deeva2: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obi supporters no go sleep tonight oo.

Lets lower the temperature please..

Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Christistruth00: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
The more I study Ikwerre people the more I realize that indeed they are not Igbos. You will never see bitterness, hatred, clannishness with Ikwerres. Just saying.

Behaviour wise Ikwerre have more in Common with the Edo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by basadenet: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Wikes endorsement amount to nothing as he would not be in lagos to vote during the election., so his purported endorsement is a political statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health / Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti / Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.