Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,566 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu (5142 Views)

Peter Obi Meet Fmr Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta And AU Observers / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by Pauldollars(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by KehindeDare(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
You see
Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by Ekejoestar(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Wise people knows that Tinubu's desperation makes him unfit for the office of the presidency.

Watch how his urchins will tag Kenyatta an IPOB member or an igbo man.

Only God knows the quantity of adranaline shots this man dey receive so as to function.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by Jennylove21(f): 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
Alright
Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by Ussycool: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
To be sincere.
Tinubu is physically, morally, intellectually and mentally unfit to preside over a gigantic giant of Africa.

Kasa! who did we offend?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by fydence: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hahah

2 Likes

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Applicable to everyone seated there...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by onumadu: 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Neither Tinubu nor Atiku can understand this message.

BTW who says that Nigeria is more civilized than Kenya?

Uhuru Kenyatta just brought a little bit of Kenyan political-democratic civilization to Nigeria.
Yes, truth is bitter.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by Bontafa: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Applicable to everyone seated there...

Asiwaju is unfit shikeina

2 Likes

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Says a PINGO, Peter Obi Bingo, ekuke! grin grin

Bontafa:

Asiwaju is unfit shikeina

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by WibusJaga: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2022

Surely, if it were possible for the rest of the world (neutral & devoid of any religious/tribal bias) to be the ones to vote our next president, Peter Obi will overwhelmingly win with a landslide. cool

2 Likes

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by Bontafa: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Says a PINGO, Peter Obi Bingo, ekuke! grin grin

You watched the video or do you have Parkinson's like your master?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
I have data.. I watched it ...just 37 secs so tell me what you have to say, PINGO!

Bontafa:

3 Likes

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by Bontafa: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I have data.. I watched it ...just 37 secs so tell me what you have to say, PINGO!

Asiwaju should contest for hospital receptionist.

Or better still point1 of Chicago jail

13 Likes

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
He is a criminal yet he moves about and not even one person or government has arrested him to face charges for crimes he committed..

In fact, I want to be a Criminal like TINUBU.. IN JESUS NAME!! grin grin cheesy

Bontafa:

Asiwaju should contest for hospital receptionist.

Or better still point1 of Chicago jail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bontafa, I dey wait you abi you no get any punchline again?

Or you wan go do copy and paste as usual? Pingo!

See, let me advise you, hating on Tinubu will not solve your life's issue... There is still time for you to tone down on your hate, stand back and access your life, and ask yourself that question, HOW DID TINUBU OFFEND ME SEF?

Look at yourself in the mirror and talk to yourself... why die over Tinubu when he has infact not done me anything wrong!

Then come back and continue your hating game on him... grin grin

Only then will you not burn out! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mumu pikin!!

Bontafa:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by Bontafa: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Bontafa, I dey wait you abi you no get any punchline again?

Or you wan go do copy and paste as usual? Pingo!

See, let me advise you, hating on Tinubu will not solve your life's issue... There is still time for you to tone down on your hate, stand back and access your life, and ask yourself that question, HOW DID TINUBU OFFEND ME SEF?

Look at yourself in the mirror and talk to yourself... why die over Tinubu when he has infact not done me anything wrong!

Then come back and continue your hating game on him... grin grin

Only then will you not burn out! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mumu pikin!!

Sorry I been dey busy .

You say you wan dey useless like Asiwaju the failure abi ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by Bontafa: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:
He is a criminal yet he moves about and not even one person or government has arrested him to face charges for crimes he committed..

In fact, I want to be a Criminal like TINUBU.. IN JESUS NAME!! grin grin cheesy

Asiwaju should contest in Mexico

1 Like

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by udele1: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tell that to Tinubu that claims ownership to the former capital and still the economic hub of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by KGD10: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kenyan wasn't Amalgamated like Nigeria, so shut your hole cos you know nothing about Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Atiku is saying a Northerner must be voted in despite an outgoing Northerner but you're crying over the Southerners saying the Southern should come in after a Northerner? Na ment?

2 Likes

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
See your life!

Tinubu is a failure yet the whole of Nigeria dey watch and listen to his every breath.
Senator, Governor, President! Yet he is a failure by an idumb personified!

I want to be a Failure like TINUBU if in fact, he is a classical representation of failure from your angle!

cheesy cheesy

Bontafa:

Sorry I been dey busy .

You say you wan dey useless like Asiwaju the failure abi ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by BRIMBRAM: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Asiwaju succeeded in unveiling the low IQ of some folks with his stands on climatic change. Tinubu will definitely be a pride of Africa and the world.

1 Like

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by Racoon(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Just imagine!
Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by Bontafa: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:
See your life!

Tinubu is a failure yet the whole of Nigeria dey watch and listen to his every breath.
Senator, Governor, President! Yet he is a failure by an idumb personified!

I want to be a Failure like TINUBU if in fact, he is a classical representation of failure from your angle!

cheesy cheesy

So you call obi a failure.

A failure who became a billionaire before 40.

Una mind games no go work .

U can't support APC and be reasonable.

Explain how rice of 8k became 40k in 7 years and your bastard cocaine sniffer said he will continue from Buhari.

He is a failure like Buhari.

If Buhari is notba failure why is Asiwaju contesting?

You are a toad

4 Likes

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by DSC7: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
It is over for BAT...

2 Likes

Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by Curious345: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu's candidacy is a threat to national security
Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
My brother, Tinubu open their yansh big time...

We know knowledge and high IQ are not their comfortable forts... When you talk about Drugs and Brutish behavior, they are most comfortable there... grin

BRIMBRAM:
Asiwaju succeeded in unveiling the low IQ of some folks with his stands on climatic change.
Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by KGD10: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Curious345:
Tinubu's candidacy is a threat to national security

the killer herdman, Atiku candidacy is the threat to national security.

Northerners have mostly ruled from 1960.
Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bontafa:

grin grin grin grin grin
There is God oooooo.
Re: Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu by securitywatch50: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thank God he is from Kenya if not the urchins will start attacking him as usual

We move eeeeeeeeee
Obedient is better than sacrifice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hackers Hack Gtbank Mobile App, Quickly Check Your Account Balance / EFCC Declares Ex-Gov Audu Wanted / Why Is Boko Haram Not Spreading Jihad Into Niger And Chad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.