Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,305 members, 7,829,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Where Can I Buy Itech Coin(itc)? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Can I Buy Itech Coin(itc)? (179 Views)

Pre-sale Of Itech Coin(itc) / We Buy Your Pi Coin At Good Rate / Get $1000 With The Sweat Coin App Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Itech Coin(itc)? by Nabel7(f): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
Buying iTECH COIN (iTC) is an investment into your future. A coin backed by real life businesses in its multi chain ecosystem. You will have value for your money.
iTECH COIN (iTC) has high use case and utility to hold its value.
The coin is currently in its presale phase and very cheap to buy.
iTECH COIN (iTC) will be the official payment and transaction cryptocurrency for all the proposed Businesses in its multi chain ecosystem.

Where can i buy iTECH coin(iTC)?
1. You can join the presale: https://itechtoken.com/tokenico-presale/itech-coin-presale-official-presale/
2. Go to the website or use my referral link for more coins: http://127.0.0.1:8000/ref/lulotest
3. Create an account by clicking on "buy token"
4. Fill in the important details(submit your kyc)
5. Use the itech preferred wallet(recommended)
6. Then buy the amount of iTECH coin(itc) you want.
Contact address
0x98f30d546597950250B5dD540Ef4D29Ea257a920

iTECH COIN (iTC) is the future of transactions.

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Successful Career As A Trader Earning In $ Auto Trading Stressfre / Start Your With Sap Hana / Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.