Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) (25081 Views)

A Nigerian Lady Talks Of Her Cultural Shock In France: / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by TinubuPikin: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
post=117679565:

Dem don take politics do u strong tin.
Better take tins easy.
Politics is not life o boy offpoint!

Normally I don't reply idiots

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by BRATISLAVA: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lol. Very dirty ingrate indeed.
Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by Agapegodstime: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
See correct police
So calm.
If nah 4 naija...
Tgeman 4 receive slap
Instsadof videi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by Mystic216: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
I don’t believe the landlord who is making noise
He must have faulted that guy badly
You took him in and you are having problems with him already in few days

Mr landlord! You are the evil man here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Exactly, its better than carrying cutlass, and doing cult clashes like monkeys in Dubai grin grin. He brought the police, so he can take his property in peace. There is no need for too much saliva, let him carry his belongings. Maybe they would have killed themselves without the police. grin grin grin
Mindlog:
Way better than killing themselves.
Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by BRATISLAVA: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Mystic216:

Take in a homeless person and tell us the story afterwards, so that we can side with the guy. Some people we pity aren't worth it. Very few people are genuinely grateful and good at heart.

Prior to inviting him into his house, his stay in France was never under scrutiny. It tells you something about the guy who is carrying out his baggage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
No one knows what really happened, so its better they separate in peace. why is the landlord angry, is it not better than fighting themselves. cheesy cheesy
Mystic216:

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Its better not to bring any person to your home, just have peace of mind. how will you rent to a Nigerian, and he is called cash flow.

Its even a Nigerian, you want trouble grin grin

Is it help or renting to him. Don't take wahala on your head.

If you want to help anyone, help from afar, dont bring anyone to your home.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by Mystic216: 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Take in a homeless person and tell us the story afterwards, so that we can side with the guy. Some people we pity aren't worth it. Very few people are genuinely grateful and good at heart.

Prior to inviting him into his house, his stay in France was never under scrutiny. It tells you something about the guy who is carrying out his baggage.
Forget people who are so fast at calling others evil
I’ve seen a guy who took a fellow guy in to his house, after some time, they had problems, this stupid landlord was all over the street defaming that boy, calling him ungrateful and all sort of evil names until the said boy revealed what really happened, the said landlord was beating blue black and slept in barrack guard room for 3 days
So forget some of these so called helpers
Some of them always want to take advantage of helpless people

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by Mystic216: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
SeriouslySense:
No one knows what really happened, so its better they separate in peace. why is the landlord angry, is it not better than fighting themselves. cheesy cheesy
Yes
Still
The landlord is the evil person in this video so far
He definitely wants to take advantage of that homeless guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
I was wondering why did he bring the police, i dont trust anything i am hearing too.

Mystic216:

I’ve seen a guy who took a fellow guy in to his house, after some time, they had problems, this stupid landlord was all over the street defaming that boy, calling him ungrateful and all sort of evil names until the said boy revealed what really happened, the said landlord was beating blue black and slept in barrack guard room for 3 days

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
I dont trust the landlord either. You can be right, he could also try to take advantage of his tenant. I wonder why the tenant brought the police, he keeps asking for his documents, the landlord is not giving him his document.

He can be a psychopath, they are selfish and have a god complex sometimes.

Unfortunately, the landlord might have already destroyed the document, the landlord is acting strangely, saying things that are not required.

Mystic216:

Yes
Still
The landlord is the evil person in this video so far
He definitely wants to take advantage of that homeless guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by Mystic216: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
SeriouslySense:
I was wondering why did he bring the police, i dont trust anything i am hearing too.

The landlord might not allow him to take any of his properties or let him go without violating him
As you can see, he didn’t call the police to arrest the landlord, he just needed protection as you can see from the video
The police were not there to arrest anybody
The guy also left some of his properties to that man because he’s eager to leave

I’ve witnessed something like this in my street
That landlord is not saying the truth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by gaby(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thank God for this quarell and separation...so, these ones sef been wan come add to the nonsense wey we dey hear wey dem dey call music...

God save our ears...thank you Lord...

English no complete for mouth...

French nko? Babuuu

Pidgin, na in God we trust...
Entertainment business indeed...

"He call the police to come and eba rice me"...

Tinubu first son...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
Exactly, i notice the landlord is the one trying to make him look crazy or unsound, or criminal, and he is deflecting from himself, and from the aim of the tenant, which is to leave his house in a safe manner.

Mystic216:

The landlord might not allow him to take any of his properties or let him go without violating him
As you can see, he didn’t call the police to arrest the landlord, he just needed protection as you can see from the video
The police were not there to arrest anybody
The guy also left some of his properties to that man because he’s eager to leave

I’ve witnessed something like this in my street
That landlord is not saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by Mystic216: 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
SeriouslySense:
I dont trust the landlord either. You can be right, he could also try to take advantage of his tenant. I wonder why the tenant brought the police, he keeps asking for his documents, the landlord is not giving him his document.

He can be a psychopaths, they are selfish and have a god complex sometimes.

From the report, he stayed only few days with the man and he’s leaving already, why did the man seize the document? Because he wants to tie him down with it
Forget guy
Yes, some people are not grateful true true
Buh you see this particular one here, this landlord is the bad man

How will you bring someone into your house and you guys are having issues already in days to the point of stealing his document, so he will be deported
That landlord is an evil man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by Mystic216: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Exactly, i notice the landlord is the one trying to make him look crazy or unsound, or criminal, and he is deflecting from himself, and from the aim of the tenant, which is to leave his house in a safe manner.

You are getting the point now
Don’t be too quick in justifying one sided stories without reading a critical meaning to what you see online
Thank you and God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
I think its could be as you say, its very possible the landlord is looking for ways to exploit him.

Mystic216:

From the report, he stayed only few days with the man and he’s leaving already, why did the man seize the document? Because he wants to tie him down with it
Forget guy
Yes, some people are not grateful true true
Buh you see this particular one here, this landlord is the bad man

How will you bring someone into your house and you guys are having issues already in days to the point of stealing his document, so he will be deported
That landlord is an evil man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
smiley thanks also, i was not supporting anyone, just trying to see from both sides.

This is why i can change my views very quickly, given the facts.
Mystic216:

You are getting the point now
Don’t be too quick in justifying one sided stories without reading a critical meaning to what you see online
Thank you and God bless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by 7arrows: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bvlgari:
Nigerian man in France calls the police on his fellow Nigerian who is his landlord shocked

According to the landlord, he has been helping the boy after finding him sleeping in a garden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v90S9Opcxo4

He rented a room and I'm sure he was paying . Maybe ur own too much so please oga check urself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by BRATISLAVA: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Mystic216:

I tell you free of charge to house a homeless person and see if he won't turn on you some day. The nature of some is gratefulness, and for some it breeds hatred to take over what the helper had.

The guy he helped is sketchy for accusing him of hiding his so called documents. In just a few days? If he had those so called documents, why was he not at an agency?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by faceland: 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
I have forgotten the famous investor that said "avoid unlucky people and unlucky places".

Sometimes, people are messed up because they have behavioral issues. By helping them, you also get disorganized/cursed.

You are not a producer so why sign contract with a destitute, then bring the dirty thing with his smelling dreadlocks into your house? It is better to take in stray dog that just want food but would alert you of invaders.
Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by phemmyfour: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Typical Nigerians.

Imagine living in france but cant speak french

What's so special about french

Gareth Bale spent six years in Spain n couldn't speak Spanish.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by bomsilaga(m): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2022
Bvlgari:
Nigerian man in France calls the police on his fellow Nigerian who is his landlord shocked

According to the landlord, he has been helping the boy after finding him sleeping in a garden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v90S9Opcxo4
He must have tried to slavishly used the boy
Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by bomsilaga(m): 12:33am On Oct 19, 2022
faceland:
I have forgotten the famous investor that said "avoid unlucky people and unlucky places".

Sometimes, people are messed up because they have behavioral issues. By helping them, you also get disorganized/cursed.

You are not a producer so why sign contract with a destitute, then bring the dirty thing with his smelling dreadlocks into your house? It is better to take in stray dog that just want food but would alert you of invaders.
Did you get what must have transpired?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) by jessylaurel(f): 12:34am On Oct 19, 2022
Zonefree:
Nigerians are their own problems.

Very true. Wicked set of people so self centred.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sinking Cities That Could Disappear By 2100 / Car Crashes Into A Canal In Ikorodu (Photos) / Buses Catch Fire As NNPC Truck Spills Its Content In Lagos - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.