Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

I’ve Been Working With Northern Leaders, Step Down For Me, Tinubu Tells Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Been Working With Northern Leaders, Step Down For Me, Tinubu Tells Atiku (325 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Been Working With Northern Leaders, Step Down For Me, Tinubu Tells Atiku by kaytrump(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has asked the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Abubakar Atiku to step down for him (Tinubu) ahead of the February 2023 presidential election.

Tinubu stated this while speaking at an interactive session with some Northern leaders under the auspices of Arewa Joint Committee on Monday.

He said, “I was one of the youngest strategists with Shehu Musa Yar’adua. I started here in the North. Atiku met me with Yar’adua after he left Nigeria Customs at the time. He met me strategizing for Yar’adua. I’m standing before you saying this, even my greatest rival met me with Yar’Adua; [that is] Atiku Abubakar. Ask him to go and read the civil service regulation.”

Tinubu asked Atiku to reciprocate the “gesture” he accorded him when he contested for the presidency under the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) in 2007.

He further stated, ““I supported Atiku Abubakar in 2007 then. Don’t blame me if I ask for a payback period. It’s payback. Let him endorse me now instead of him conducting rally around Kaduna while I’m talking to you people here.

Tinubu said; read more

Re: I’ve Been Working With Northern Leaders, Step Down For Me, Tinubu Tells Atiku by Andres28(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
kaytrump:
Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has asked the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Abubakar Atiku to step down for him (Tinubu) ahead of the February 2023 presidential election.

Tinubu stated this while speaking at an interactive session with some Northern leaders under the auspices of Arewa Joint Committee on Monday.

He said, “I was one of the youngest strategists with Shehu Musa Yar’adua. I started here in the North. Atiku met me with Yar’adua after he left Nigeria Customs at the time. He met me strategizing for Yar’adua. I’m standing before you saying this, even my greatest rival met me with Yar’Adua; [that is] Atiku Abubakar. Ask him to go and read the civil service regulation.”

Tinubu asked Atiku to reciprocate the “gesture” he accorded him when he contested for the presidency under the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) in 2007.

He further stated, ““I supported Atiku Abubakar in 2007 then. Don’t blame me if I ask for a payback period. It’s payback. Let him endorse me now instead of him conducting rally around Kaduna while I’m talking to you people here.

Tinubu said; read more
Re: I’ve Been Working With Northern Leaders, Step Down For Me, Tinubu Tells Atiku by Jennylove21(f): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
The both of them should step down for Obidatti.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Working With Northern Leaders, Step Down For Me, Tinubu Tells Atiku by cherishmichael: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Look at how position to rule is hungering this man, at his age.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Working With Northern Leaders, Step Down For Me, Tinubu Tells Atiku by Mrfixitt(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Both of you old corrupt men will thrashed by peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Working With Northern Leaders, Step Down For Me, Tinubu Tells Atiku by 4teenblaq: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Baba don dey beg grin

E go clear for im eyes next year.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Working With Northern Leaders, Step Down For Me, Tinubu Tells Atiku by slimfit1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Grandpa Emilokan does not know Hausa man they don't back down.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Working With Northern Leaders, Step Down For Me, Tinubu Tells Atiku by Belteshazzar1: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
This man is funny... I don't know what makes him feel so entitled... Well that's what old men do.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Working With Northern Leaders, Step Down For Me, Tinubu Tells Atiku by toneroforever(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu should respect Atiku cos they are not age mates(since Tinubu told us he is 70). He shouldn't talk to his elder in such a manner.

(1) (Reply)

APC Is An Organization Of Evil People That Need Rooting Out / “why I Will Not Thank God Apostle Suleman Survived Assassination – Fr. Kelvin / Peter Obi Vs Fashola Vs Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.