Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Oh Help Me Urgently B4 : - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oh Help Me Urgently B4 : (731 Views)

Pls Verify This For Me Urgently / Can You Supply Yeast, LP Gas Or Nylon Bags? Contact Me Urgently! / Learn Swimming B4 Going Offshore(p.h Resid Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Help Me Urgently B4 : by BOSPOP(f): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2007
fellow nairalanders, pls kindly assist me. Since I have been applying for jobs(alot of applications av sent in my life) yet there has not been any reply for test or interview whenever i applied thru submission of CV ,be it thru post or mail. it's a year now of joblessness,applying but no response. pls, what do i do.pls if my resume is Faulty pls, kindly help me check and correct me.pls be your brothers keeper. am tired

Re: Oh Help Me Urgently B4 : by mekenry(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2007
Hi, shocked shocked

I have gone through your CV, but what I will comment on that is that due to the fact that you are a fresher and have not gotten enough experience for the labour market might contribute to your not being called for an interview. Some of the adverts always state 2-5 yrs work experience and according to ur CV, you have not gotten enough experience to be called for interview in that espect.

But nevermind, I will advice that you keep on applying for jobs expecially the vacancies for Graduate trainees, Freshers and Bank vacancies as well.
But don't lose hope one day the God we serve must surely see you through because with HIM all things are possible, even without any experience you could be called for an interview meant for the experienced graduates.

Good luck my dear & TRUST in the LORD always. HE will do it for you. AMEN

Henry.
Re: Oh Help Me Urgently B4 : by topeorekoy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2007
U Came out with a 2:1 and no job 4 a yr? thats funny. u knw what i'll do, if u can bring ur C.V to my office @ IBTC PENSION 5A, OKO AWO CLOSE V.I LAGOS. we recruit mainly 2:1 but am not telling u that u'll be recruited but am sure u'll be called for test and the rest is urs to decide.

if u need anyother info, u can mail me thru topeorekoya2003@yahoo.com or call 2716000 ext 2080.

u can drop in ETB, GLO and PHB. They r on now
Re: Oh Help Me Urgently B4 : by Breed(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2007
BOSPOP:

please if my resume is Faulty please, kindly help me check and correct me.please be your brothers keeper. am tired

It would help if you could state your duties during your attachment and NYSC respectively. This will assist potential employers know what nature of experience you have acquired and how it can fit in with their plans.

Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Wishes Here. / Lnterested Ln Being A Doctor Ln Nigeria! / Why Do Most Ladies Chew Gum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.