Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,264 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Become A Music Producer In 3 Months For Just 50k - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Become A Music Producer In 3 Months For Just 50k (2426 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? / Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Music Producer In 3 Months For Just 50k by soulsuiter: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2011
Become a music producer in 3 months for just 50k, you will be taught beat making in FL Studio, Mixing in Cubase and Digital software mastering technics, hurry up while offer last, for more inquiry call Hardx on 08032707317

For Booking Contact:
Soul Suiter Entertainment. (Indie)
3 Morebise Street
Ipaja-Ayobo, Lagos
Tel: NG +234-8032707317
Email: soulsuiter4music@gmail.com
SKYPE NAME: hardx4music
Re: Become A Music Producer In 3 Months For Just 50k by hottness: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2011
I think you should charge more mehn! 50k is too small for Nigerians.
Everybody lives the lau lau life in Nigeria or so they claim so you better make ur pay (as they say it).
You are doing a honest job so it's only fair you charge enough to survive on.

Producers in Lagos charge artistes alot of money these days and even dj's are charging stupid money.

Omo mehn jack ur fee up.

Meanawhila i full ground for anyone wey wan curse me out. grin cheesy
Re: Become A Music Producer In 3 Months For Just 50k by 04kaa: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2011
50k? thats just too small men, i think u should charge 500k. wink nigerians get money o
Re: Become A Music Producer In 3 Months For Just 50k by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2011
@OP can you please summarize your curriculum for this Producer Course
N50k is criminally small for what (i think) you are proposing

FL Studio for me is entry level, you can really stretch it for sequencing/producing beats but you will need an industry beater like Pro Tools HD or Steinberg WaveLab and Cubase to get that professional touch. So it is a good way to start a course

IMHO a Music Producer is someone working within the music industry, whose job it is to oversee and manage the recording of an artist's music. A producer has many roles that may include, but are not limited to, gathering ideas for the project, selecting songs and/or musicians, coaching the artist and musicians in the studio, controlling the recording sessions, and supervising the entire process through mixing and mastering.

Do you also split your course into responsibility roles such as budgeting, performance schedules, and contract negotiations.

If your course is tight, you can easily score a N500k (in monthly installments) and get as much as 5 students
Re: Become A Music Producer In 3 Months For Just 50k by CHouse: 4:59am On Aug 20, 2011
someone who is conscious of the fact that not everyone is financialy fortunate decided to make dis knowledge affordable, una dey here dey complain say hin charges too small, na wa for una

@poster i hope dis training is gonna be a thorough one, i've bin wanting to dive into audio production 4 a yl now
Re: Become A Music Producer In 3 Months For Just 50k by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2011
CHouse:

someone who is conscious of the fact that not everyone is financialy fortunate decided to make dis knowledge affordable, una dey here dey complain say hin charges too small, na wa for una

@poster i hope dis training is gonna be a thorough one, i've bin wanting to dive into audio production 4 a yl now

It is true in 9 out of 10 business cases that "You get what you pay for" unless his business model is to run a promo then N50k will give you N50k training QED

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Song On 9jaflaver For Free / Wizkid Sings To His Mum @ Album Launch [photos + Video] / Viktoh – Skibi Dat Lyrics Ft. Lil Kesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.