Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

[video] Groom Scatters His Wedding As He Finds Out During Vows That His Bride Ha - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / [video] Groom Scatters His Wedding As He Finds Out During Vows That His Bride Ha (303 Views)

Man Cancels Wedding as Fiancee Refuses To Reveal Who Bought her Iphone13 Promax / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[video] Groom Scatters His Wedding As He Finds Out During Vows That His Bride Ha by Uyoblog: 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Four years, and she just dey tell me! she just dey tell me, she said she has four kids. She’s just telling me!”, the groom said. (more in details.)

https://www.uyoloaded.com.ng/2022/10/video-groom-scatters-his-wedding-as-he.html

Re: [video] Groom Scatters His Wedding As He Finds Out During Vows That His Bride Ha by Jaysolu(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
These skit makers are getting out of hand
Re: [video] Groom Scatters His Wedding As He Finds Out During Vows That His Bride Ha by Belteshazzar1: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sure sey no be comedy... No matter what, it is good to be open to each other in relationship

(1) (Reply)

Glo Is Frustrating Me Right Now! / Why Are Female Children More Caring Than Males? / No Food For You At A Social Event? What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.