Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,784 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) (6467 Views)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (3 - 1) On 11th January 2014 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by mykali(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2011
this rivalry is becoming unhealthy, and could lead to both teams being dealt with by FIFA
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by nigerhead(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mourinho is a muppet. He's always getting involved in stuff that he should leave the assistants to do. When the fight broke out, Guardiola wasnt in the thick of it, but Mourinho just hd to carry that his square head and go look for trouble. I didnt like him much b4, but this his attitude is starting to annoy me. He should behave like a coach that has gone to 3 differnt clubs proven his mettle and won championships; a coach with CLASS. He is turning Real Madrid into rugby bullies, and he will soon reap a whirlwind of red cards if he doesnt talk to his boys and tell them to cool it.

Real had better control of the two games but failed to make it count by scoring the goals. In the end I guess Messi was the difference.

AS for all the diving, anybody that has watched LaLiga for a while will tend to agree that it is a Spanish thing, I have seen it time and time again, although in last season's meeting btw the two clubs, Barcelona took the diving up another notch.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
Kx:

Did  madrid have a year pre- season while barca had just a couple of weeks?
Did nt Higuain, Di Maria away from madrid pre season for copa america?
other than messi, dani alves and sanchex, who else among barca players were away for barca pre-season?

Now peeps are saying morinho is anti footie becos he was caught on camera almost hitting barca assistant coach.
did nt people also see that the[b] barca assistant coach retaliated?[/b]

Why would every madrid vs barca news always be reported in favor of barca?
Cant the truth be told anymore when barca is involved?

Van persie kicked the ball away in aresnal vs barca UCL match and persie was given a controversial 2nd yellow and sent off. Didnt Messi kick the ball away in frustration yseterday under the referees watch and nothing was done to him?

Whatever happens, at the end of the day, the world will have one Pep Guardiola that have won the UCL
a number of times with Barca while there will only be one Jose Morinho that has won the UCL with more than 2 different clubs at different times.

Correction there man, Adriano, Mascherano and Fabregas did not do preseason. Pique, Xavi, Puyol, Busquet and even Pedro were injured at one time and thus did not train well.

They only fit players in all its ramifications were Valdes, Abidal,Kieta, Thiago, Iniesta and Villa.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by Texther(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
sleekman:

I'm a lifelong madrid supporter but I have to be honest with the assesment of both legs. Madrid honestly outplayed barcelona but Messi is just too good. He is undoubtedly the best player on the planet. He performs in big games unlike our Christiano Ronaldo who always fails to live up to big games. I do have some points on Madrid's performance

Minus
-Mourhino failed tactically to pocket Messi
-Khedira isn't performing his role effectively because Pepe would definetely slow down Messi and not allow him the space he was given
-Marcelo is just an , He was lucky not to get a red in the first leg
-Although Benzema didn't perform the way I expected I must say that Mourhino shouldn't have taken him out instead Khedira should have been taken out and replaced with Callejon, with Coentrao and Marcelo alternating between 3 and 4 positions.
-Clearly shows that Carvalho is actually reducing in performance we might need a new defender.
-I wonder how a Madrid team with Nuri Sahin as ochestrator would perform against the likes of Xavi and Iniesta in midfield
-Kaka failed to bring in urgency into the attack and midfield. In my opinion he eigther needs more playing time or he's a spent force in football.

Plus
-Apart from a few mistakes highlighted above Mourhino did well. He reduced Barca's dominance in midfield
-The chances on goal should have been clearly taken advantage of with Benzema being the biggest culprit but Mourhino's team is the only team to have so many chances at goal against a Barca full team.
- A highly entertaining game with lots of positives to say there is a bright future for this team.
-This performance would be a future big profit generator for the future because non of the premier league teams would give you this kind of exciting football performance.
-

u ar good!!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by Nayah(f): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2011
Barca has always had a constant and technical game this Messi is just wow!!! real GENIUS and Mourihno knows it better than anyone else
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by emmatok(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2011
sleekman:

I'm a lifelong madrid supporter but I have to be honest with the assesment of both legs. Madrid honestly outplayed barcelona but Messi is just too good. He is undoubtedly the best player on the planet. He performs in big games unlike our Christiano Ronaldo who always fails to live up to big games. I do have some points on Madrid's performance

Minus
-Mourhino failed tactically to pocket Messi
-Khedira isn't performing his role effectively because Pepe would definetely slow down Messi and not allow him the space he was given
-Marcelo is just an , He was lucky not to get a red in the first leg
-Although Benzema didn't perform the way I expected I must say that Mourhino shouldn't have taken him out instead Khedira should have been taken out and replaced with Callejon, with Coentrao and Marcelo alternating between 3 and 4 positions.
-Clearly shows that Carvalho is actually reducing in performance we might need a new defender.
-I wonder how a Madrid team with Nuri Sahin as ochestrator would perform against the likes of Xavi and Iniesta in midfield
-Kaka failed to bring in urgency into the attack and midfield. In my opinion he eigther needs more playing time or he's a spent force in football.

Plus
-Apart from a few mistakes highlighted above Mourhino did well. He reduced Barca's dominance in midfield
-The chances on goal should have been clearly taken advantage of with Benzema being the biggest culprit but Mourhino's team is the only team to have so many chances at goal against a Barca full team.
- A highly entertaining game with lots of positives to say there is a bright future for this team.
-This performance would be a future big profit generator for the future because non of the premier league teams would give you this kind of exciting football performance.
-

Now you know that Christiano Ronaldo is over-hyped.

Check  out all Barcelona Vs Real Madrid.

Messi- 7goals
Barcelona Vs Real Madrid -2 goals

One on one Messi is better than Christiano Ronaldo .
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by amblors(m): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^^
i don't understand what you mean by one on one.
but people that call Ronaldo an equal to Messi are just hating on Messi.

If Ronaldo is worth 80million pounds, Messi is worth atleast One & Half that.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by hbrednic: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2011
Gay ronaldo got frustrated cos he couldnt pass alves cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by dyel: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2011
Lionel Messi-The destroyer of mou and his WWE boys
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by EfeEkarume(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2011
Its sweet when barcelona wins. Its sweeter when its against madrid. It sweetest when messi scores. Oh, how sweeeeeeet.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by Gbenge77(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2011
nigerhead:

Mourinho is a muppet. He's always getting involved in stuff that he should leave the assistants to do. When the fight broke out, Guardiola wasnt in the thick of it, but Mourinho just hd to carry that his square head and go look for trouble. I didnt like him much b4, but this his attitude is starting to annoy me. He should behave like a coach that has gone to 3 differnt clubs proven his mettle and won championships; a coach with CLASS. He is turning Real Madrid into rugby bullies, and he will soon reap a whirlwind of red cards if he doesnt talk to his boys and tell them to cool it.

Real had better control of the two games but failed to make it count by scoring the goals. In the end I guess Messi was the difference.

AS for all the diving, anybody that has watched LaLiga for a while will tend to agree that it is a Spanish thing, I have seen it time and time again, although in last season's meeting btw the two clubs, Barcelona took the diving up another notch.

Mou is over-hyped.Nothing special about him.Spirit of sportmanship is zero.Braggart believes he can win every game.If he doesnt ,then the opposition did some wrong.I m willing to bet Barca will alwayz cut him to size.Barca is more than a football team.I wonder if any of RM players can measure up to Alexi Sanchez,let alone Messi.Barca are just too savvy,technically.
nigerhead:

Mou is over-hyped.Nothing special about him.Spirit of sportmanship is zero.Braggart believes he can win every game.If he doesnt ,then the opposition did some wrong.I m willing to bet Barca will alwayz cut him to size.Barca is more than a football team.I wonder if any of RM players can measure up to Alexi Sanchez,let alone Messi.Barca are just too savvy,technically.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by mamagee3(f): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2011
emmatok:

The problem with Maldrid is Jose Mourinho .

Jose Mourinho's pattern is very Negative for football.

See the how he poked Barca's assistant coach after the game.

let him try that nonsense with AC Milan and see if Gattuso won't beat him up.

Were is mama-geeeeee. grin grin grin

Let her come and tell us how CR7 is better than Messi angry angry angry
Ronaldo is better than messi, where was messi in the first leg?

He was nowhere to be found just because Xavi was on the bench and he only managed to score a goal because of a mistake from the madrid defenders, as a matter of fact, I don't think he touched the ball up to five times throughout the whole match. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ronaldo played extremely well in the first leg and didn't need a tap in and he played well to in the second leg too. . .

Only recently did people realize it, at least that's why Pro evolution soccer ditched messi for ronaldo as their PES 2012 cover star.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by amblors(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2011
I guess that your opinion but Murinho is not overhyped.He is a very very good coach.
If he swaps teams with Guardiola, its going to be a merciless beating.
My thoughts sha, we won't know until Guardiola goes elsewhere.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by emmatok(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2011
mama-gee:

Ronaldo is better than messi, where was messi in the first leg?

He was nowhere to be found just because Xavi was on the bench and he only managed to score a goal because of a mistake from the madrid defenders, as a matter of fact, I don't think he touched the ball up to five times throughout the whole match. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ronaldo played extremely well in the first leg and didn't need a tap in and he played well to in the second leg too. . .

Only recently did people realize it, at least that's why Pro evolution soccer ditched messi for ronaldo as their PES 2012 cover star.

HA, HA, 

How many goal/s did Ronaldo scored in both legs.

First leg goals

Ronaldo- 0

Messi -1

Second leg goals

Ronaldo-1

Messi -2

You see Messi is Better in Both Legs.

That is apart from Messi's assist.

Happy !!! wink wink wink
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by dabrake(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2011
Weneva madrid meets barça, they always hv 2 problems : (1) C RONALDO - weneva he meets fcb, he wil neva lower his ovabloated ego. In matches lyk diz, his main aim hs always been 2 prove dat he's bera than mess so he tries 2 play alone buh omo, messi no dey mind am. Messi is humble & nt proud unlike cr7. He kips playin wyt his team and he kips doin bera than cr7 at most matches. (2) madrid - madrid r always their own problems weneva they play fcb. Reason being that yl fcb plays as a team, madrid plays as 11 individuals.

My analysis, mourinho is gerrin bera and common sense wil tel sum1 that madrid wil hv d upper hand wen nxt d 2 giants meet. If u hv been followin dia games ryt frm whem mourinho joined madrid, u'ld knw wad im sayin. I always prefer fcb 2 madrid buh frm wad i always c, guardiola's job is jst 2 put d ryt playas in d pitch and they'ld do wad they knw hw 2 do.

-Wad i feel they shld do-
fcb : shld change their tactics as its obvious that madrid r now steppin up dia game weneva dey meet fcb. If they do this, it wil take madrid long 2 step up wyt respect 2 dis new tactic.

Madrid : cage messi, xavi and iniesta. Dnt undar8 pedro(dat guy is lyk chloroquine) and villa(i hear his name on only 3 occasions - weneva he misses 2 score, weneva he nearly scores and weneva he scores). Wyt dat, madrid wil round fcb up cuz frm busquets down(xcept puyol r below average. D goalies r d worst).

I rest ma case.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by mamagee3(f): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^I don't think so, messi is the one who has an ego. . .whenever he plays against ronaldo, he tries hard to make people think he's better.

I mean why didn't he play with such flair in the copa america, I mean against a home crowd? undecided

Copa america-0 goals, world cup-0 goals, so much for the best player in the world.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by mamagee3(f): 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2011
emmatok:

HA, HA, 

How many goal/s did Ronaldo scored in both legs.

First leg goals

Ronaldo- 0

Messi -1

Second leg goals

Ronaldo-1

Messi -2

You see Messi is Better in Both Legs.

That is apart from Messi's assist.

Happy !!! wink wink wink
Hahaha, who counts goals in two matches for one minor title like the supercopa? undecided

Ronaldo beat messi by a long mile for his second european golden shoe making him the only player to have achieved that feat in two different teams and leagues and scored a record 40 goals in la liga putting him above zarra and hugo sanchez in the history books, where was messi the whole season and you sit there making a judgement based on goals for something that's not even considered a tournament? grin grin grin

Okay, let's see messi's goals in the major tournament in football.

World Cup:

Ronaldo-1 goal ( was ousted by a lone goal by the world champions in the round of 16)

Messi -0 goals,  (was ousted by a 4-0 thrashing  in the quarterfinals)

Copa America:

Messi-0 goals, could only shine against a sub-22 division costa rica team and was later ousted by uruguay.

By this time last month, while messi was thrashed out of the copa america, ronaldo was shining against LA GALAXY.
wink wink
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by emmatok(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
mama-gee:

Hahaha, who counts goals in two matches for one minor title like the supercopa? undecided

Ronaldo beat messi by a long mile for his second european golden shoe making him the only player to have achieved that feat in two different teams and leagues and scored a record 40 goals in la liga putting him above zarra and hugo sanchez in the history books, where was messi the whole season and you sit there making a judgement based on goals for something that's not even considered a tournament? grin grin grin

Okay, let's see messi's goals in the major tournament in football.

World Cup:

Ronaldo-1 goal ( was ousted by a lone goal by the world champions in the round of 16)

Messi -0 goals,  (was ousted by a 4-0 thrashing  in the quarterfinals)

Copa America:

Messi-0 goals, could only shine against a sub-22 division costa rica team and was later ousted by uruguay.

By this time last month, while messi was thrashed out of the copa america, ronaldo was shining against LA GALAXY.
wink wink

Lol, Your initial claim was that Messi was absent during the first lag of the SUPER-CUP.

I just prove it that Messi was better than Ronaldo in both legs.

Now you are bringing their National games

Both players don't do well in National level.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by mamagee3(f): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^So, you think scoring a fluke of a goal makes him better than ronaldo who had more shots on goal and was everywhere throughout the match? undecided
Most of the time he was up front defending while messi was on the other side of the pitch wandering off aimlessly. . .

One of his shots were so powerful, it almost ripped through valdes' hands. grin grin grin

Someone even asked me if messi was one the bench and believe me, it was her first time she had ever watched a madrid vs barcelona match, that just tells you how absent he was from the pitch.

Face it, ronaldo was better but messi was luckier! wink
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by emmatok(m): 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
mama-gee:

^^So, you think scoring a fluke of a goal makes him better than ronaldo who had more shots on goal and was everywhere throughout the match? undecided
Most of the time he was up front defending while messi was on the other side of the pitch wandering off aimlessly. . .

One of his shots were so powerful, it almost ripped through valdes' hands. grin grin grin

Someone even asked me if messi was one the bench and believe me, it was her first time she had ever watched a madrid vs barcelona match, that just tells you how absent he was from the pitch.

Face it, ronaldo was better but messi was luckier! wink

Lol, you joking en.

Messi three goals a fluke? angry angry angry

I rest my case.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by fredoooooo: 1:06am On Aug 19, 2011
Real madrid is getting there gradually , atleast this is better than last season against barca , they went for pressing in the attack . If only Realmadrid can concentrate more on thier ball possession and counter attack , being aggreesive and not to break opponents leg i think they will beat Barca ,  XAVI and INiesta = Messi. no Xavi or Iniesta = No Messi ,  Finally Marcello should be charged to court, ban for like half of the season for the tackle on Fabregass ,  An to u Arsenal fan under 48hrs of leaving your team , he just grab his first club title as professional player , something must be wrong somewhere this una coach ARSENE wenger (economist professor)should try to buy matured players to join the good young players you have already, things will definately change,
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by fredoooooo: 1:11am On Aug 19, 2011
emmatok:

Lol, you joking en.

Messi three goals a fluke? angry angry angry

I rest my case.

better leave mamagee , when it comes to Ronaldo ( mamas boyfriend ) no body comes 1st ,if you like you bring out all the whole glaring fact, that one doesnt concern mama gee , cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by bxg(m): 4:26am On Aug 19, 2011
Wonder wat d role of pinto is 2 barca always at d centre of all d fights dey ar involved in angry undecided
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by teskyg: 8:24am On Aug 19, 2011
We have to face the fact.Before you beat Barca' you have to first beat the referee.It is also a shame for Barca that despite all the good football they played 'they referee has always make it easiier for them to win their opponents.We have watched them against Chelsea' Arsenal and most especially Real madrid.We also saw Abidal Handball in the 18th Yard box and how Valdes tripped Ronaldo (a red card offense if it was against Barca).Messi Kicked the ball away from the field and the referee looked away(it will have different if it was Ronaldo)

Barca always get away with so many offenses and this psychologically weakens their opponents.This is usually the caused of all the rifts during their matches with Madrista.

All Mourinho has ever spoken about Barcelona and officiating is not a far cry, We are watch football and it has glaring , that Barca received undue favors,
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by Debroslink: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2011
MAMAGEE, if u hate to love Messi's performances, or that he being d world's best irritates u, then smash ur pc to d wall. D fact is, dat guy is far better than ur over-bloated Ronaldo.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by KAYD007(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2011
@@@
Mama -gee
aint u suppose to be in the kitchen making pounded yam for your man? angry

bsides your fellows re there wit their sorry lazzy behinds watchin BIG BROTHER AFRICA,

wetin come concern your own wit our futubal na? angry shior?

its gud sha,  u no go dey drag TV remote wi ya bobo,

it would be revolutionary if our babes would be into futubal much as you!

Kudos
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by kombats: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2011
I remember 7-8yrs ago,they were no Barca fans. It was REAL MADRID DOMINATION likewise Arsenal in England. All i want to say is that am a die hard madrid fan and we have enjoyed our past domination of world football and the only thing constant in life is CHANGE,BARCA WILL NOT DOMINATE MADRID FOREVER.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by Mcleo007(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2011
Who argues with this mama gee of a character? Her obsession with RonaldO has blinded her every sense of finite and meaningful judgement. Well, I don't blame her. Guess its frustrating seeing Messi take all the shine effortlessly. grin

And who talks of 40 goals? Scoring a sporadic 7-9 goals at d tail end of the season; when the title has been decided and against week and relegated teams is a fluke as far modern football assessment is concerned. Nobody takes such statistics seriously.

Lastly, commending madrid's performance over the two-legs is to rain praises on their doom, to say the least. Any football follower should expect such level of performance from a team who over the recent years has been a shadow of their eternal rivals. C'mon! They'd still get whooped. Barca now has the potency to try out several out-of-this- world formations. Imagine a system with 5 mid-fielders in a game. For those who watched the pre-seasons; u think Pep's choice of playing Busi and mascherano at CB along side a natural CB was a fuse? Wonder why he didn't bother buying a CB and opted to spend oalmost 70M pounds on a striker and mid-fielder? He knows the strength of his team is in the mid-field. Pep  is hyper-intelligent. He's your wonder-price of a contemporary philosopher. One who stands tall with his deep-cut knowledge and solution to the football puzzle. Just watch him conquer the world this season again. ill get whooped. Barca now has the potency to try out several out-of-this- world formations. Imagine a system with 5 mid-fielders in a game. For those who watched the pre-seasons; u think Pep's choice of playing Busi and mascherano at CB along side a natural CB was a fuse? Wonder why he didn't bother buying a CB and opted to spend oalmost 70M pounds on a striker and mid-fielder? He knows the strength of his team is in the mid-field. Pep  is hyper-intelligent. He's your wonder-price of a contemporary philosopher. One who stands tall with his deep-cut knowledge and solution to the football puzzle. Just watch him conquer the world this season again.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by ddippset(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2011
i sincerely think football would be a nicer and sweeter sport if there were no body contacts at all. if body contacts could be eliminated entirely. if you like how madrid plays barca then you're into the wrong sport. just play the football and show your skill. anyone saying barca players should play like men simply because the madrid guys want to bully the little players is a p*ssy. it's a pity we are kinda faceless on nairaland. we dont know each other and we cannot see our faces when we make comments. i bet people like mama gee can not look into anybody's eyes and make the sorts of comments they make.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: 3 - 2 (2nd Leg Spanish Cup Final) by ddippset(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2011
anyone who saw what marcelo did to messi, what marcelo did to fabregas, what pepe did to alves and is still yelling holla madrid is a psycho. people keep saying madrid are geting better, madrid are getting better. whichis he most star studded team in the world? real madrid. see what they do to all other la liga teams, including the champions league. instead of giving barca props 247 the say they are trying. its such a shame. mediocrity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Leicester City: EFL Cup (3 - 1) On 27th September 2023 / Barca versus Real Madrid / Messi Wants To Play For Chelsea: Picture!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.