Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,064 members, 7,842,024 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Group Of Northern Women Not Paid After Being Rented For APC Tinubu Rally(Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Of Northern Women Not Paid After Being Rented For APC Tinubu Rally(Video) (2451 Views)

Northern Women Flaunt Their Labour Party Card In Bauchi (pictures) / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Of Northern Women Not Paid After Being Rented For APC Tinubu Rally(Video) by BATified2023: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2022
TheEndless:

Lol… Coming from the masters of lies and many more lies. Una campaign nor pass to dey shout ‘Igbo’ and ‘hate’ up and down. Cry more… As e dey pain una e dey sweet us. Your tears are delish grin
See more photoshops according to you cheesy
name 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?

Please with verified stats n not cheap talk
Re: Group Of Northern Women Not Paid After Being Rented For APC Tinubu Rally(Video) by Slynation(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2022
MyMouth:
So me and a group of friends can jus decide to make a video shouting that a particular candidate hired us and did not pay us. I hope when we do that against peter Obi, u guys would swallow it hook line and sinker right?
Oga do it...!!
Re: Group Of Northern Women Not Paid After Being Rented For APC Tinubu Rally(Video) by PlayerMeji: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2022
Have you not seen that they have captured Seun and he is doing their very biddings.

Imagine if you type Obidio.ts (without the full stop), the system has been configured to change it to Obi supporters..

Give it a try!

But you read Thiefubu, agbado, agbado Rian, afonja, etc there is no change.

I want to believe that Seun is either sick or too lazy to act. But I trust God in his infinite mercies will put the whole naira land to shame by gifting Tinubu resounding victory so that my igbo people will come back to accuse this same Seun of being biased as usual in spite of so much he has done to please them...

You can't stop an idea which time is ripe!

Tinubu 2023 is a goal!

BATified2023:
they think they can give us a fake president the way they sell fake products everywhere

Aside from blackmail,character assasination,propaganda igbos don’t have anything to campaign with

They ain’t loved by any tribe in Nigeria,they are forcing themselves on everyone n people are looking at them n waiting for the right time to show them shege

Lets see if they will go back to Biafra or death after their pandora lose out for sure next year
Re: Group Of Northern Women Not Paid After Being Rented For APC Tinubu Rally(Video) by TheEndless: 9:15am On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
name 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?

Please with verified stats n not cheap talk
Even if I mention 20 una nor go still gree. So according to my very abled mentor Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed;
‘Look at the mess APC have left us after all their talks about change. The time for talks have passed, we are coming with action’
So therefore I nor get time to carri talk with you cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardinal Francis Arinze Openly Endorses Peter Obi / Peter Obi May Step Down For Atiku, As Campaign Council Considers Option / 2023: Labour Party Displace APC In The NE, Takes 2nd After PDP(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.