Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President (656 Views)

Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite / Don't Vote A Corrupt Deadman like Tinubu- Ambode Weeps, Lagos Cries. / ‘Deadman’ Jonathan Nkpumeh In Court To Stop Rivers APC Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
If you're so hungry that you must collect Tinubu's money no one stops you. I love my area brothers, Lagos money dey Tinubu's pocket. But they're respect themselves. They don't ask anyone to vote a walking corpse or wish Nigerians Egyptian mummy. So the word is respect yourself!

Re: You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President by Jennylove21(f): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
No amount of money will make me vote Tinubu
I'm serious
Re: You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President by duro4chang(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria. I am happy for him.
Re: You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria. I am happy for him.
I can tell you this is now a spam from you. You lack any defence of your dead emilokan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President by duro4chang(m): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
North4Obi23:

I can tell you this is now a spam from you. You lack any defence of your dead emilokan.
Do you even know the meaning of spam? If you are not satisfied with what I say just keep quiet. I am saying it for the umpteenth time Tinubu is the best man for the job.
Re: You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Do you even know the meaning of spam? If you are not satisfied with what I say just keep quiet. I am saying it for the umpteenth time Tinubu is the best man for the job.
Saying a foolish thing for umpteenth time makes your spamming case criminal.
Re: You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President by duro4chang(m): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
North4Obi23:

Saying a foolish thing for umpteenth time makes your spamming case criminal.
Are you out of your mind.?
E pain you? I like am. You go wail taya. Since your hatred can't allow you to read and then scroll down but allowed you to type rubbish I will show you who you are. You have just started. I don't care who you want to vote for. My choice is my choice. Choose your own. Stop wailing on my choice. You go soon get high BP on this issue.
Re: You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:

Are you out of your mind.?
E pain you? I like am. You go wail taya. Since your hatred can't allow you to read and then scroll down but allowed you to type rubbish I will show you who you are. You have just started. I don't care who you want to vote for. My choice is my choice. Choose your own. Stop wailing on my choice. You go soon get high BP on this issue.
Nawaoo, you have just confirmed the trend that no Tinubu's supporter is normal? Could you go back to check what you just typed and tell whose BP is probably soaring?
Re: You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jennylove21:
No amount of money will make me vote Tinubu
I'm serious
If they give you money, collect it and still vote for your preferred candidate

We did it in Osun state and still voted APC out

1 Like

Re: You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President by duro4chang(m): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
North4Obi23:

Nawaoo, you have just confirmed the trend that no Tinubu's supporter is normal? Could you go back to check what you just typed and tell whose BP is probably soaring?
Is it your hatred or what pushed you to make an insulting comment? You need to be very careful. Did I insult you because of your choice. I said it because I am sure of it that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. That's nothing you can do about it. If you are not happy then scroll down. If Tinubu's name is giving you headache, you have just started because I will continue to mention it. I don't care what haters and wailers will do. Before election many haters will get heart attack.
Re: You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 19, 2022
duro4chang:
Is it your hatred or what pushed you to make an insulting comment? You need to be very careful. Did I insult you because of your choice. I said it because I am sure of it that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. That's nothing you can do about it. If you are not happy then scroll down. If Tinubu's name is giving you headache, you have just started because I will continue to mention it. I don't care what haters and wailers will do. Before election many haters will get heart attack.
It is an insult to me and to all Nigerians for you to wish us a walking corpse, a druggie and a man no Nigerian knows his early childhood or primary education as a president. Pls respect yourself.
Re: You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President by beerfraud: 5:17am On Oct 19, 2022
It is wlong my blother sukudi

Re: You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 19, 2022
beerfraud:
It is wlong my blother sukudi
You're breathless and looking desperately on what to hold, abi

Re: You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President by duro4chang(m): 6:03am On Oct 19, 2022
North4Obi23:

It is an insult to me and to all Nigerians for you to wish us a walking corpse, a druggie and a man no Nigerian knows his early childhood or primary education as a president. Pls respect yourself.
That is your business and it is none of mine. If you aren't not satisfied you go and do the needful. You can force me to do against my will. Good day.
Re: You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President by Kokoy2022: 6:30am On Oct 19, 2022
Yoruba demon,your evil plan will never work for Nigerians. Go and make Thiefnupoo the president of your cursed family not Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

This Incredible Video Explains Why Peter Obi Will Be The Next President (video) / Ada Anambra Is The Reason Why You Shouldn't Argue With APC People(video) / The Moment Peter Obi Landed In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.