Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,883 members, 7,841,310 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

What Can Get Someone Kicked Out Of a Political Party In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can Get Someone Kicked Out Of a Political Party In Nigeria? (214 Views)

Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / 'Bola Tinubu Wasn't Kicked Out Of APC NEC Meeting' - Media Aide / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Get Someone Kicked Out Of a Political Party In Nigeria? by Blue3k(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Criminal activity doesn't: The slapping senator beat up a woman in a sex shop on camera.

Anti party behavior doesn't: Wike endorsed opposition candidate in Lagos.

Cross carpeting doesn't: Parties like accepting high profile political prostitutes. Leaving the party and rejoining isn't a big deal. this is true even if it's clear they're not ideological in line with them or worse a 5th column.

What do you think would?
Re: What Can Get Someone Kicked Out Of a Political Party In Nigeria? by successmatters(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Peter Obi for president.
Re: What Can Get Someone Kicked Out Of a Political Party In Nigeria? by successmatters(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
If any Nigerian think I will force him or her to vote Peter Obi, you must be joking..

Vote your preferred candidate then face the consequences ..
You have heard Obi speak
You have also heard Tinubu and Atiku speak..

You know the right candidate but will ethnicity and religion allow you to see clearly ?
Re: What Can Get Someone Kicked Out Of a Political Party In Nigeria? by Blue3k(m): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
I really don't get the point of having a political party is there no enforced standards of behavior. It's honestly a clown show. I can't remember if the slapping senator was ever censured by his party. THE Only thing I can guess that can get one kicked out of party is gay sex scandal.

PS: Lol these spammers are weird.

(1) (Reply)

Amidst Devastating Flood In Rivers, Wike Doles Out N300m To Lagos State Official / Reps Member, Adekoya Performs Ground Breaking Of Imushin Ajina Shopping Mall / Everything About Peter Obi’s Obidient Movement Is A Scam, Atiku's Campaign Spoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.