Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today (2997 Views)

Best Websites To Download Hd Symbian Games And Apps? / Easy | How To Hack Symbian Phone S60v3 S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by yaris(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
GLOBAL – Today is a good day for owners of the first generation of Symbian^3 devices – the Nokia N8, C7, C6-01 and E7. The promised Symbian Anna software update is ready and downloads will begin to be available today. The update includes new icons, a portrait QWERTY keyboard, faster web browsing and better maps. All the details after the break.

http://conversations.nokia.com/2011/08/18/symbian-anna-downloads-begin-today/
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by aieromon(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2011
I was on Anna months ago.
Now,i'm on Belle and it's lovely.
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by yaris(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^^unofficial belle. cos Nokia is still working on it. whats ur device model.
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2011
@aieromon symbian has refused 2 die. . .i waz considering android but wit symbian belle,android cn kiz my azz!!!
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by aieromon(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2011
You call it unofficial,i call it leaked.Which ever name you call it,i'm grooving Belle on my N8

Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by aieromon(m): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2011
More shots. . . .

Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by aieromon(m): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2011
More shots. . . .

Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by aieromon(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2011
Whenever Nokia is ready to make Belle ''official'',i'll be waiting to see improvements to this ''leaked'' Belle.

Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by yaris(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^^9ice.
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by texazzpete(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
People still use Symbian? Lol grin
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by Odunnu: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2011
What is belle and what is anna?
@Texx. I use android (samsung) and symbian (nokia) phones, i'l rather giveaway the more xpensive android than let go of the cheap symbian. I prefer the symbian anytime!
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by aieromon(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2011
People still use Nokia.
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by Odunnu: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2011
My fwend,whats belle and what is anna? Are they your girlfriends?lol
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by aieromon(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2011
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by Odunnu: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2011
Helen and cindy? Na wa for una
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by souladot(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2011
@aieromon, can u give the link u downloaded d symbian belle from plz?
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by aieromon(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2011
This is the latest version released but not yet tested by me
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PDK5Y9NW
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2011
@aieromon is anna and belle available 4 c7?
if yes,can i use d link u uploaded 4 it?
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by aieromon(m): 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2011
Belle is only available for the N8.

Anna for the C7 has been available for months.You can check here for more details

http://forum.dailymobile.se/index.php?topic=49819.0
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by zaragoza(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2011
@aieromon, is ur N8's screen free of the purple taint defect? If so where and when did u buy urs? Am dying to get dat phone but the only snag is the widely reported screen defects!
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by walesho(m): 4:20am On Aug 24, 2011
what are the added features of both os on nokia C7. And can i download the os manually instead of updating online?
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by Phony200(m): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2011
Has anyone in Nigeria gotten the update through OVi Suite or OTA?
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by audacious: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
Phony200:

Has anyone in Nigeria gotten the update through OVi Suite or OTA?

Yep, updated my C7. Saw the update when I searched using the phone but it promts to use a PC for the update. I updated via Nokia Software Updater (about 350mb). After updating the firmware, search for software updates via the phone and you'll get 2 more updates (about 20mb each).
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by aieromon(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2011
zaragoza:

@aieromon, is your N8's screen free of the purple taint defect? If so where and when did u buy urs? Am dying to get dat phone but the only snag is the widely reported screen defects!

I got mine in January and haven't encountered any hardware problem.The issues with Nokia 5800 did not stop me from getting one so i advise you to go for it and enjoy it before N9 is released.
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2011
I have the nokia e7-00 and i heard there is a new software update called 'anna' been trying to get it but no avail through either my phone or ovi. all it says is no update available. any help from anyone on how to get it?
Can you rearrange apps on your wigdet?
thanks
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by georgee(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2011
nuti:

I have the nokia e7-00 and i heard there is a new software update called 'anna' been trying to get it but no avail through either my phone or ovi. all it says is no update available. any help from anyone on how to get it?
Can you rearrange apps on your wigdet?
thanks

Am facing thesame problem wit my C6-01 as well, No updates available wen usn the Ovi suite, But i see Update available wen i go to my phone straight, Cant nokia just provide a Downloadable file for each of the phones on thier website? am frustrated with this thier useless Ovi thing angry angry angry
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by aieromon(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2011
You might need to grab the files directly from Nokia servers using Navifirm.
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by Ossaifamous(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2011
now I see am not smart , ve used 3 symbian phones and can't say what's anna or belle
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by georgee(m): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2011
aieromon:

You might need to grab the files directly from Nokia servers using Navifirm.

Wat's Navifirm, and aw do i grab d files directly frm Nokia server
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by Phony200(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2011
@aieromon. I can grab from navifirm but my product code isn't there. How do i choose? I was thinking any of the mea packages for c7 with my phone color. Plus will i lose all my apps?
Re: Symbian Anna Downloads Begin Today by aieromon(m): 12:40am On Sep 03, 2011
@georgee
Google Navifirm

@phony200
You're on a long thing if you decide to wait for your product code.Download any product code and flash with Phoenix 'cos you never know when the files for the product code of your device will be available for update.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BB Z10 Vs Iphone 5. / Usb On The Go: How Much Of It Do You Know Or Use? / Why Is So Glo Internet Speed Running Slow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.