Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Remitano Network (RENEC) Officially Enables RENEC-USDT Swap On 20th Of October - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Remitano Network (RENEC) Officially Enables RENEC-USDT Swap On 20th Of October (497 Views)

Remitano Network Coin (RENEC) Update: RENEC Mining Ended-Get Regular UPDATE Here / How To Mine Remitano Network Coin (RENEC) For Free: Don't Miss Out / REMITANO NETWORK COIN (renec) Review: HOW To MINE RENEC - Don't Miss Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remitano Network (RENEC) Officially Enables RENEC-USDT Swap On 20th Of October by ThinkDigitally2: 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
This is a great opportunity for all RENEC Miners. Mining of RENEC has officially ended on 30th of September, 2022.

Therefore, launching of RENEC will be on 20th of October

Guys! Get your USDT ready to swap to RENEC on remitano exchange after launch from 20th of October upward.

RENEC will be launched at 0.1 usdt.

That is,

I RENEC= 0.1 USDT

This is a great opportunity for you to bag more. Read from the link below on the process on
how to swap USDT to RENEC.

https://www.globaltechedu.com/2022/10/renec-mainnet-officially-enables-renec-usdt-swap.html

This is a great opportunity, guys!

Don't miss out!!!
Re: Remitano Network (RENEC) Officially Enables RENEC-USDT Swap On 20th Of October by ThinkDigitally2: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:
This is a great opportunity for all RENEC Miners. Mining of RENEC has officially ended on 30th of September, 2022.

Therefore, launching of RENEC will be on 20th of October

Guys! Get your USDT ready to swap to RENEC on remitano exchange after launch from 20th of October upward.

RENEC will be launched at 0.1 usdt.

That is,

I RENEC= 0.1 USDT

This is a great opportunity for you to bag more. Read from the link below on the process on
how to swap USDT to RENEC.

https://www.globaltechedu.com/2022/10/renec-mainnet-officially-enables-renec-usdt-swap.html

This is a great opportunity, guys!

Don't miss out!!!
Renec is finally launched today. Now trading at $2 and above

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $200 Daily Online Using Chat GPT. 100% WORKING / Which Mobile Bank Can I Use To Save Money And Stop Spending / Hurry 900k Per Plots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.