Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

No Be By Force To Vote Oooooo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Be By Force To Vote Oooooo (184 Views)

Task Force To Arrest Motorists Defying New Rules As Lagos Re-Opens / COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread / Nigerian Air Force To Take Delivery Of ₦2.3b Augusta 109 Power Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Be By Force To Vote Oooooo by NoPVCgang: 6:34am On Oct 19, 2022
If You Are Not Sure Deeply In Your Heart Of Who Can Move Nigeria And Nigerians Forward Into The Future Then Keep Your Vote.. No follow Nigerians And Their Trend Ooooo.. The Next 4 Years Might Be Another 4 Years Of Voters Denying They Voted This Present Or Past Government. NoPVCGang, No Be By Force. if You know sure..leave am... No go follow follow trend again ooo.. I rather know say I no vote for conscience sake than vote and become hypocritical again; Denying the one everyone say is Messiah .. The Only Messiah we know nah Baba God . Just a piece for the wise .

PS: No Be All Nigerians Accept The 3 Candidate .we can do better .use your vote well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be By Force To Vote Oooooo by successmatters(m): 6:34am On Oct 19, 2022
Loser
Re: No Be By Force To Vote Oooooo by B2B23: 6:40am On Oct 19, 2022
NoPVCgang:
If You Are Not Sure Deeply In Your Heart Of Who Can Move Nigeria And Nigerians Forward Into The Future Then Keep Your Vote.. No follow Nigerians And Their Trend Ooooo.. The Next 4 Years Might Be Another 4 Years Of Voters Denying They Voted This Present Or Past Government. NoPVCGang, No Be By Force. if You know sure..leave am... No go follow follow trend again ooo.. I rather know say I no vote for conscience sake than vote and become hypocritical again; Denying the one everyone say is Messiah .. The Only Messiah we know nah Baba God . Just a piece for the wise .

PS: No Be All Nigerians Accept The 3 Candidate .we can do better .use your vote well

1 Like

Re: No Be By Force To Vote Oooooo by Shedrack777: 7:08am On Oct 19, 2022
look the way you're saying confidently that don't vote if you don't know who to vote. i laugh at your electoral illiteracy. let me lecture you what you don't then: IN NIGERIA, POLITICIANS ALWAYS BUY VOTES FROM INEC STAFFS. ANY REGISTERED VOTER THAT REFUSED TO COME OUT AND VOTE OR THOSE THAT DIED, THESE STAFFS VOTE ON THEIR BEHALF BY SELLING OFF THEIR VOTES TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. that is why it is always necessary to go vote. unless you're sick or dead

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Ekiti State House Of Assembly Speaker Is Dead / Video: Endsars Memorial: Police Arrest Peaceful Mourners At Lekki Tollgate / EndSARS Memorial:We are tired of people that killed our children-60yrs mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.