Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (30348 Views)

Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term / Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by David160(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/atiku-dey-carry-him-supporters-go-where-dem-no-know-funny-responses-as-wike-endorses-sanwo-olu/

I vote individuals not parties

If I was in Lagos I'll probably vote Sanwolu.

Wike will never support Tinubu.. Know this and know peace.

Rivers will be shared between Atiku and obi

1 Like

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Kaiser20: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu is the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. I just hope that children of hate and envy will not start comit suicide.
10 years ago I would have voted for Tinubu, but in 2022/2023 Baba Tinubu is too weak and sick. He has lost his sense of reasoning and coherence.
Sentiment apart, and Nigerians have suffered enough, Tinubu can't make it
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by edosignature(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote Atiku Abubakar...
Vote competence...

Atiku Abubakar the peoples choice 2023.

1 Like

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Starz825(m): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2022
spy24:
Shout out!!! to all the obidients in the building

Nigeria must obey

Nigerians must obey the clarion call grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by uche393: 8:31am On Oct 19, 2022
I won't even like a pdp man to be Lagos governor.
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by CheapHomes1: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2022
tunapawizzy:
i duno why it is difficult for PDP and Atiku to let the south have leadership of the party....u altered the zoning arrangement with ur selfishness...claiming that was the most expedient thing to do...altering zoning was expedient, but to change the leadership to balance things out (after u have done the expedient one that favors you), that one is hard to do....I do not like that Wike is pitching his tent with APC at all but Atiku and his crew are forcing his hands.......If Atiku loses, then it will be because of his greed.

Some of you just make ignorant statements. Kindly answer the following questions.

What zoning arrangement did atiku and PDP abandon? Can you pls explain? I de wait.

Why should the leadership of PDP be changed? How did Ayu emerge as chairman in the first place?

How did atiku and PDP prevent the south from allowing the south have leadership of the party?
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by nesphil(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2022
You're deceiving yourself...
Cos only time will tell.

May be na you hate Atiku for north and not the real northerners grin

Viraltrends123:
almost all northern state governors are APC, Ganduje have strong hold in Kano, so as Zulun in Borno, so as El-rufai in Kaduna, so as Katsina, plus the power of incumbency. Infact Tinubu will pack 70% of northern votes, only if you know the hatred for Atiku in the north, Atiku doesn't stand a chance, Obi doesn't have any south, stop decieving yourself, he won't even win Anambra except Soludo supports him. Few months to go, you will see yourself.
Obi will hardly get 50k votes in southwest and south south.

1 Like

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by kachistone: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Wike needs Lagos in future, he will be president one day. He is thinking through the future.

Tinubu will be the next president, especially now that Buhari and Sanusi are supporting him, plus the power of incumbency.

Atiku might not be able to try again next time, because trying to do so, PDP will boil, it would be Wike's turn.

Obi doesn't stand a chance, all the noise should have started several years earlier, and he shouldn't have even stepped legs into PDP, but PDP made him popular though. Obi too will loose, and it would be hard to come out to say he want to be president after Tinubu, because by then he would be close to 70, it would be a hot and funny situation.

I will vote Tinubu, they are all almost thesame, but we want someone that is proud of his state, built airport in his state, obi and atiku couldn't build an airport, by now ADAMAWA and Anambra should also be having high IGR. A leader should do things for the future, not just leave money in the bank untouched, then why were you voted for. You didn't even grow IGR of your state by ordinary 1bn in 8 years

When did Tinubu build an airport in his state?
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Viraltrends123: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2022
nesphil:
You're deceiving yourself...
Cos only time will tell.

May be na you hate Atiku for north and not the real northerners grin

Mumu I'm a northerner. Atiku kept loosing and he will continue to loose. They will rather vote even Jonathan or Obasanjo than vote Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Viraltrends123: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2022
Advocate500:
the joke is on you if believe the jargon you wrote, election in Nigeria have always been about popularity not surprises , tinubu have remain the most unpopular candidate going into this election, governor's have never determine the outcome of any presidential election, buhari have been wining northern state without his party winning any governorship election.you guys should wake up to reality, Atiku candidacy distorted every possiblity of APC winning the election, reason yorubas who understands politics are still crying till this moment.

It was on record your candidate recently asked Atiku to step down for him,if he is so sure of his victory,he won't be worried about Atiku on the ballot.

I stopped where you say without his party winning any governorship election. LoL

2 Likes

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by nesphil(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2022
Wike is like a drowning man, he's looking for anything to hold onto to stay afloat.

The only reason he's still in the PDP is that he has a successor who's the PDP governorship flagbearer in his state,
else he would have joined the APC since.

He lacks tact.
He avenges.

Only time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by fridayking(m): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2022
Interesting Time ahead....

Election will come and go...
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Advocate500: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2022
Viraltrends123:

I stopped where you say without his party winning any governorship election. LoL
but is true na , which state did buhari cpc or anpp win in the northern state despite his popularity ?
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Wisebird22(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2022
tunapawizzy:
i duno why it is difficult for PDP and Atiku to let the south have leadership of the party....u altered the zoning arrangement with ur selfishness...claiming that was the most expedient thing to do...altering zoning was expedient, but to change the leadership to balance things out (after u have done the expedient one that favors you), that one is hard to do....I do not like that Wike is pitching his tent with APC at all but Atiku and his crew are forcing his hands.......If Atiku loses, then it will be because of his greed.
same thing Wike did to PDP in Cross River State, jettison zoning and brought in his friend from central and he is crying at the national for zoning to be observed.all of them are fighting for themselves and their families

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by goslowgoslow(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2022
spy24:
Shout out!!! to all the obidients in the building

Nigeria must obey

Which building? undecided
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by fridayking(m): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2022
grin
Advocate500:
joker analysis,for your information, PDP did not win river state with much margin in the last election,the Dynamics have changed,so long as Atiku win the entire northern state,he will win the election, irrespective of the outcome of southern votes that is clearly in obi's pocket,the under dog in this election is Tinubu, who's only strongest hold remains in one region.
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Viraltrends123: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2022
Advocate500:
but is true na , which state did buhari cpc or anpp win in the northern state despite his popularity ?
Buhari was never popular in the north till APC, 7 governors, several senators, reps, big names and even Atiku decamped to APC to support Buhari', even former governors like Tinubu merged with APC. You will see on election day naa

2 Likes

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by daddyking: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2022
Funny people everywhere.
Authoreety:
Lol

As e dey pain them...

PDP thru my beloved Okowa shot themselves in the leg... As far as im concerned, atiku and PDP no join fr the race..

Meanwhile tinubu said he wants to fight corruption and I'm wondering how the devil casts out demons... Tinubu may be willing but him strength no go reach cos na corrupt people him go still appoint full everywhere.

Let us try Labour Party and see what OBIDATTI have in stock for us..

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by hush15: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/atiku-dey-carry-him-supporters-go-where-dem-no-know-funny-responses-as-wike-endorses-sanwo-olu/

Well, Wike is free to do as he pleases but he should remember, he who laughs last laughs best. Like he said, i hope he doesnt regret his actions.
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Wike needs Lagos in future, he will be president one day. He is thinking through the future.

Tinubu will be the next president, especially now that Buhari and Sanusi are supporting him, plus the power of incumbency.

Atiku might not be able to try again next time, because trying to do so, PDP will boil, it would be Wike's turn.

Obi doesn't stand a chance, all the noise should have started several years earlier, and he shouldn't have even stepped legs into PDP, but PDP made him popular though. Obi too will loose, and it would be hard to come out to say he want to be president after Tinubu, because by then he would be close to 70, it would be a hot and funny situation.

I will vote Tinubu, they are all almost thesame, but we want someone that is proud of his state, built airport in his state, obi and atiku couldn't build an airport, by now ADAMAWA and Anambra should also be having high IGR. A leader should do things for the future, not just leave money in the bank untouched, then why were you voted for. You didn't even grow IGR of your state by ordinary 1bn in 8 years
Thank you

This is what will happen. Atiku is still moving around like a decapitated chicken

While Obi has mainly online supporters who are loud mouthed and very rude. They do t know how to market their candidate even though he's probably a good choice.
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by broadman20: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2022
KingKO22:
As it dey pain them. It dey sweet us grin

This your anti Obi is not for nothing o!

Something much more must be behind it.

I still remember how you vigorously campaign for Buhari in 2015 and now here we are?

You have started again after all the wahala you have passed through, you did not learn anything.

Devil swear for you?

How I wish somebody will show your father what you are doing here after the suffering you and your family passed through all these terrible years.

May God help you because I strongly believe you don't know what you are doing.
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Advocate500: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Buhari was never popular in the north till APC, 7 governors, several senators, reps, big names and even Atiku decamped to APC to support Buhari', even former governors like Tinubu merged with APC. You will see on election day naa
maybe we are saying the same thing,but difficult to understand each other, buhari have been winning north with cpc without winning any governorship election with cpc,the alliance with other parties help him to win regions he was not popular,is that simple,the north support person not party,if tinubu is popular up north,event would have shown it,he can't win the election without winning north, that is my simple analysis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Viraltrends123: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2022
Advocate500:
maybe we are saying the same thing,but difficult to understand each other, buhari have been winning north with cpc without winning any governorship election with cpc,the alliance with other parties help him to win regions he was not popular,is that simple,the north support person not party,if tinubu is popular up north,event would have shown it,he can't win the election without winning north, that is my simple analysis.
Buhari never won the north, check the votes!!! Alliance with party doesn't mean anything, the main thing is the big names in party with you, APC hold most northern state, PDP have south east because of big politicians Obi, Wike and others, now than Atiku major strong hold southeast have been divided because Obi left, now let's see how he will win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by success4me(m): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2022
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

Sanwo-olu is a performing Governor.......
Lagosians should take the incompetent Obaseki and give us Sanwo-Olu...........

Make you dey manage your Obaseki now, sebi Edo no be Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Villa12(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2022
Risingblue008:
All of these is for nothing but for their own selfish interest

Atiku go loose
Tinibu go loose

Peter obi wins it all,
Our beloved president
HE PETER OBI
U ARE WELCOME
Lol

Peter Obi go win while him oga go lose grin grin
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Fkmodhi: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Buhari never won the north, check the votes!!! Alliance with party doesn't mean anything, the main thing is the big names in party with you, APC hold most northern state, PDP have south east because of big politicians Obi, Wike and others, now than Atiku major strong hold southeast have been divided because Obi left, now let's see how he will win
So where was all his 12m,11m votes came from during ANPP and CPC days?

1 Like

Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Prazefulsoul(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2022
Sanwolu is the people's governor that has really worked for the benefits of the Lagos people. I also endorse him
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2022
Wike our man
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Ogsirsolo: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2022
edo no be lagos now una done they enjoy obaseki. quote author=TheRealMalcolmX post=117685798] undecided

Sanwo-olu is a performing Governor.......
Lagosians should take the incompetent Obaseki and give us Sanwo-Olu...........[/quote]
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Goalnaldo(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Keep deceiving yourself. In terms of developmental indices, beats Tinubu hands down.

https://www.nairaland.com/7306582/peter-obi-better-than-bola
Re: Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by kkonyeji(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Viraltrends123:

So much confidence about BAT's victory.
Stop dreaming & wake up from slumber, Obi will give BAT & APC too much run.

Obi is coming!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority / Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" / 2019: Akpabio Gets New Appointment From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.