Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen (47208 Views)

I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen / The Hidden Treasures Nigerians Are Yet To Discover About Imumolen And His Quest / Christoper Imumolen Kneels Before Obasanjo For Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by midehi2(f): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
cheesy
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by sofeo(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by voltron14: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
ucsparks:
LoL, trying to push a more youthful candidate to divide peter obi's vote or what?

This people are funny. grin

Thought you wanted a youthful leader.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by Angelfrost(m): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
True... But sadly, most Nigerians have those corrupt ideologies as individuals!

The average Nigerian is fantastically corrupt!

That's why most of them can collect money to campaign and vote for crooks!

Chinua Achebe said it all in his books:

Man of the People

Anthills of the Savannah

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by playboy19(m): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
This is the type of people we should be trying out. A real youth that has achieved something out of nothing, not 60+ year old pseudo-youth or the 70+ sudden city boy or the 80+ great grandfather with makeup.

If the youths are serious, we should all be rooting for this guy if truly we want to take power but... Hey, we all know the real reason for the noise about OBI, it's really not about
the youth now, is it?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by sirchim(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
KingKO22:
grin Not a youth who was once affiliated to APGA and Jumped to PDP and affiliated with them then shamelessly jumped to Labour in vein to deceive gullible Nyamirin as their Messiah after MNK failure grin

As e dey PAIN you e dey sweet US!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by haslaw(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
voltron14:
Pa Obi can born this one.

I dey tell you. Yet demented IPOB wants Nigerians to accept that Obi is a youth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by Ance4Liverpool: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Nigerians please vote wisely ooo to avoid begging for money on naira land

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by Solababa91(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
If you're not being bankrolled, then you came to the party late. The UNDECIDED VOTERS are few at the moment.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by dadexcel: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Afro3:
*2023: Nigeria Needs A Youth Not Affiliated To Political Ideology Of Those Who Caused Nigeria's Problems — Imumolen*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzZ7Yt_pVyU

As the 2023 general elections draw nearer, the presidential candidate of Accord Party, Prof Chris Imumolen has said the country needs a young leader who is detached from the political ideology of those who have caused the country's challenges...........we don't want another yahaya bello in Nigeria...

According to Imumolen, he understands the country's challenges and has the political will to address them which others may not have.

"Many people here in this hall understand too, but many of the presidential candidates may not have the will to solve that problem because they are affiliated to the set of those that caused the problems of Nigeria" he told participants at the recently concluded Nigeria Youth Decide conference in Abuja.

Prof. Imumolen, 39 insists that only a neutral man who has progressed in his endeavour can lead the country.

He said the country's problems is caused by those who in the past have occupied or still occupying leadership positions, calling for a departure from their brand of leadership.

"I am the only candidate who has given more scholarships to more Nigerians than the rest of the presidential candidates and governors.

"I have done that privately, you can research it, I have given over 500,000 Nigerians scholarship. I have been doing that for the past 15 years. I believe so much in education and I believe education is one of the tools that will deliver Nigeria from the obscurity we have found ourselves" he added.

His capacity to lead, and successes he has achieved is his driving force in joining the 2023 presidential race, maintaining that he has a deep understanding of the issues with the country.

He assured that if elected into office as the country's president, he will surpass the demands of the Nigeria Youth Decide organisers in youth inclusion of 50 percent and give them 100 percent
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by omoadeleye(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Rubbish people, na age we need or competence?

Majorly youths are fraudsters
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
Whatever,but all I pray for is that Lucifer's own party never continue in government.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by Lastmessenger2: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
post=117754193:

Children of hate, perdition and frustrations will not see this young man below 40 years old to campaign for as a youth,
But they are here disturbing sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians , telling sane Nigerian youths that a grandpa that is well over 60 years old is a Youth!!
Typical ipob hypocritical youths dem.
CHILDREN that are part and parcel of People Deceiving People.
Nonentities everywhere.

Imumolen,
All the very best in your presidential campaign.
The youths are with you......sane and sensible youths we mean.
Not supporters of murderers and kidnappers.
Awon werey 100% cool
children of stupidity living without purpose will always jump from one thread to another typing rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by dadexcel: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
Afro3:
*2023: Nigeria Needs A Youth Not Affiliated To Political Ideology Of Those Who Caused Nigeria's Problems — Imumolen*

As the 2023 general elections draw nearer, the presidential candidate of Accord Party, Prof Chris Imumolen has said the country needs a young leader who is detached from the political ideology of those who have caused the country's challenges...........

According to Imumolen, he understands the country's challenges and has the political will to address them which others may not have.

"Many people here in this hall understand too, but many of the presidential candidates may not have the will to solve that problem because they are affiliated to the set of those that caused the problems of Nigeria" he told participants at the recently concluded Nigeria Youth Decide conference in Abuja.

Prof. Imumolen, 39 insists that only a neutral man who has progressed in his endeavour can lead the country.

He said the country's problems is caused by those who in the past have occupied or still occupying leadership positions, calling for a departure from their brand of leadership.

"I am the only candidate who has given more scholarships to more Nigerians than the rest of the presidential candidates and governors.

"I have done that privately, you can research it, I have given over 500,000 Nigerians scholarship. I have been doing that for the past 15 years. I believe so much in education and I believe education is one of the tools that will deliver Nigeria from the obscurity we have found ourselves" he added.

His capacity to lead, and successes he has achieved is his driving force in joining the 2023 presidential race, maintaining that he has a deep understanding of the issues with the country.

He assured that if elected into office as the country's president, he will surpass the demands of the Nigeria Youth Decide organisers in youth inclusion of 50 percent and give them 100 percent

we don't want another yahaya bello in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by sukkot: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
this nigga look too crazy to be a president

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by obembet(f): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
post=117754193:

Children of hate, perdition and frustrations will not see this young man below 40 years old to campaign for as a youth,
But they are here disturbing sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians , telling sane Nigerian youths that a grandpa that is well over 60 years old is a Youth!!
Nonentities everywhere.

Imumolen,
Awon werey 100% cool

According to them, they tag obi as worst Anambra State governor. In 2012 , how he become a saint over is what I don't understand.

Check this thread. It was created in 2012

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing&ved=2ahUKEwiFj_nP4On6AhWKQfEDHe6ADaQQFnoECAwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2b1wNBYVr5GvVvZJ1d8OQh
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by concho(m): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
TheSameGuy:
We know, you're all following Obi not because of age, competence or track record.

Easterners are following him because he's Igbo man. While most non Igbo are following him because of religion.

You'll all fail in the long run
Why are you following Tinubu ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by Flows001(m): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
post=117754193:

Nonentities everywhere.

Imumolen,
Awon werey 100% cool
Cry some more please grin cheesy
Peter Obi is your next President, go and jump into Lagos lagoon if you don't like it ...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by TheSameGuy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Because he has the experience, capacity and capability to move Nigeria forward.

He has done it before and he'll do it again.

All his legacies are still standing in Lagos State today, we can't say that for Obi.

Why are you following Obi?
concho:
Why are you following Tinubu ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by kingthreat(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
We don't know you nigga
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by DMerciful(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
It seems you guys support anyone provided it is not Obi. Is it because he is Igbo?
post=117754193:

Nonentities everywhere.

Imumolen,
Awon werey 100% cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by Thebigheart: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
KingKO22:
grin Not a youth who was once affiliated to APGA and Jumped to PDP and affiliated with them then shamelessly jumped to Labour in vein to deceive gullible Nyamirin as their Messiah after MNK failure grin

Yes ooo, Nigerians need a President that was in AD, then jump to ACN and now in APC.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by arantess: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
post=117754193:

Nonentities everywhere.

Imumolen,
Awon werey 100% cool
If you were not foolish, between obi and tinubu who is younger?

Mad bot
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by Zeewirld: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Afro3:

As the 2023 general elections draw nearer, the presidential candidate of Accord Party, Prof Chris Imumolen has said the country needs a young leader who is detached from the political ideology of those who have caused the country's challenges.

...39 years old with 2 PhD?? Pray how did he achieve this feat?? Which school did he do his doctoral programs Can anyone point us to his doctoral publications?
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by BIGSCARY(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
This one na 419 or a kidnap Kingpin .

Afro3:
More
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
KingKO22:

I feel your pains bro if not for the incompetent candidate una dey give us, the nation would have being far better than this. Dollar for no dey 743/$ today, insecurity for no bad like this. Yet no shame just attacking a competent candidate just because your Candidate can't even address his people talk more of succeeding.
Is time we put our different aside and rebuild this nation before it get more worse.
By then some might even be dead self

As far as we live with hatred to one another in this nation, we will continue to suffer for it

Igbos you're Mocking are far doing batter better than you and practice more of one Nigeria than you. But hatred will not allow you to think well.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
voltron14:

Thought you wanted a youthful leader.
Thanks but we've chosen already.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by Omotosho1090905(m): 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
So there's a candidate of 39 years old. Nigerians and hypocrisy be like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by Menclothing: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Young and vibrant my vote for less than 55 hrs candidate ls
Re: Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen by haslaw(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
arantess:

If you were not foolish, between obi and tinubu who is younger?

Mad bot

Stop changing the goal post while the game is still going on

The guy made valid points because Peter Obi,'s supporters campaign for Obi on the bases of age and here is a far better candidate than Obi who is younger and well educated yet you BIGOTS will not support Accord Party just because he is not IGBO

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi's Supporters Showed Him Love Today / We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.