Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,355 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Ladies Don't Try This If You Have Quarrel With Your Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Don't Try This If You Have Quarrel With Your Husband (718 Views)

Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Don't Try This If You Have Quarrel With Your Husband by lovediehatelive(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2022
No marriage is perfect, and quarrels are highly likely to happen.

Now if you quarrel with your husband, what do you do?

Some Ladies will just leave home, pack the kids and go back to their parents house, without thinking of future effect.

If your husband doesn't lay his hands on you whenever you have any misunderstanding, it is not wise to leave the home.

Some women feel that they can do without him, then leave, without anything tangible to support themselves.

Even if you are working or have something doing, it doesn't make sense!

I've seen cases of young married ladies leaving the home because of misunderstanding. They'll pack the kids and sneak out, thinking they are doing the husband.

They mostly go back to their parents house and twist the story to favor them. They'll start depending on their parents and siblings who will be feeding and taking care of them.

After a few months or thereabouts, the burden becomes much and their family members now realize that they have to go back to their husband.

However, because of pride, some of these women will refuse, and their family members will reduce thier support for them and just allow them to stay because sending her out without going back to her husband is like signing her up for prostitution.

She might try out one or two businesses to support herself and kids, but it mostly won't be enough.

After much pressure from her family, it is either she starts hanging out with those men that were deceiving her when she was with her husband and automatically signs herself up for prostitution, jumping from one man to the other. This is because in most cases, after the men sleeps with her and gives her money, they start avoiding her, and she'll get deceived by another man, and the circle continues.

On a second thought, if she is modest enough, she'll swallow her pride and return to her husband who won't value her like before, and now start treating her like something else. If not for the kids, most of these men won't take these runaway wives back.

What I observed is how wretched and sick looking and...

She'll look frail and defeated by the time she comes back to her senses and returns to her husband.

This is something that can be avoided at first!

Don't let your emotions get the best of you in any misunderstanding with your husband. Use your head o.

Those men that are feeding your ego only wants to eat what your husband is eating and dump you!

Which man will leave all the single girls out there and marry a lady that have given birth to one child with her husband still alive?

Not to talk of two kids, three, four, five kids!

If you have misunderstanding with your husband, leaving him will only dry out the river of love he has for you o.

Some will not even take you back, even if you have five kids with him! Leaving him is a big insult!

One lady here that try that thing, she's back with regrets, looking roughed up and tatared.

The man has since brought another woman, and this run away wife is fighting with the woman always.

Her lifeline is that she has four kids for the man. But no dignity again, the man is now disrespecting her, asking her to leave every morning.

The other lady I know is so sick looking like broom. Someone that was flourishing and beautiful when she was with her husband.

Don't be deceived by online advice to leave your man. When you meet most of those ladies giving such advice, you can't even make friends with them in real life because of how irresponsible they are.

When you have a quarrel with your husband, don't leave home, stay back and make it work!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Try This If You Have Quarrel With Your Husband by Fahvvy: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Advice them all you want OP, they won't listen! undecided...

See eh ...
I've come to realize that only time and bad experience can make a woman have sense undecided...

And don't be surprised if they come here to bash you and call you all sorta names undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Try This If You Have Quarrel With Your Husband by lovediehatelive(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2022
Fahvvy:
Advice them all you want OP, they won't listen! undecided...

See eh ...
I've come to realize that only time and bad experience can make a woman have sense undecided...

And don't be surprised if they come here to bash you and call you all sorta names undecided...

You say the truth o.

However, someone might be thinking of this now, and I hope reading this will make her change her mind before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Try This If You Have Quarrel With Your Husband by Romanoff(f): 8:27am On Oct 19, 2022
Hmmm.

Depends on the situation.

But if you must leave, it should be discussed.

"I'm going to my parents place for a few days so I can clear my head, you can come see the kids, I just need time to process all that happened. I love you, I'm not leaving you, I'm not leaving our marriage, I just need a clearer head to deal with this and I can't do that if I'm constantly seeing you".

This way, there's an understanding, make e no just long and there should be constant communication. Check up on each other even if na once a day.

Only a man that has coconut water in his head won't understand.

The man too could need time apart for a few days. If at the end of the time apart, you're both able to sort out your differences, good.

But it shouldn't be every time sha.

As a marriage progresses, you'll develop shock absorber to take some things that use to get you really angry.

So, just pick your battles.
Re: Ladies Don't Try This If You Have Quarrel With Your Husband by Ahmed0336(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2022
Nice write up OP.

You see these ladies that tag themselves FEMINISTS? fear who no fear them.

Bottom line is IF YOUR HUSBAND DOES NOT BEAT/MALTREATs you, Provides food. please don't leave your matrimonial home because of little misunderstanding.
Re: Ladies Don't Try This If You Have Quarrel With Your Husband by lovediehatelive(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2022
Romanoff:
Hmmm.

Depends on the situation.

But if you must leave, it should be discussed.

"I'm going to my parents place for a few days so I can clear my head, you can come see the kids, I just need time to process all that happened. I love you, I'm not leaving you, I'm not leaving our marriage, I just need a clearer head to deal with this and I can't do that if I'm constantly seeing you".

This way, there's an understanding, make e no just long and there should be constant communication. Check up on each other even if na once a day.

Only a man that has coconut water in his head won't understand.

The man too could need time apart for a few days. If at the end of the time apart, you're both able to sort out your differences, good.

But it shouldn't be every time sha.

As a marriage progresses, you'll develop shock absorber to take some things that use to get you really angry.

So, just pick your battles.

This one is better and understandable.

But you know some people and their vawulence mentality na.

Simple situation that can be settled easily with communication, they'll apply vawulence to it.
Re: Ladies Don't Try This If You Have Quarrel With Your Husband by Romanoff(f): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2022
lovediehatelive:

This one is better and understandable.

But you know some people and their vawulence mentality na.

Simple situation that can be settled easily with communication, they'll apply vawulence to it.

There is nothing that communication cannot solve of both parties are reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Try This If You Have Quarrel With Your Husband by lovediehatelive(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Nice write up OP.

You see these ladies that tag themselves FEMINISTS? fear who no fear them.

Bottom line is IF YOUR HUSBAND DOES NOT BEAT/MALTREATs you, Provides food. please don't leave your matrimonial home because of little misunderstanding.

You spoke well bro.

Most of those online feminist are nothing to write home about. Any lady that wants to keep her home should avoid them like eh!

For your conclusion, I agree with that leaving him if he is beating her always.

But you see that food matter? I don't agree. What if things aren't going well for him at the moment and he couldn't provide food, should the wife leave? Of course not.

They should sort things out together.

**EDITED***

I misunderstood your last statement joor. Don't mind me.

As you said, he doesn't beat and still provides food, so she shouldn't leave because of small quarrel.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Try This If You Have Quarrel With Your Husband by lovediehatelive(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2022
Romanoff:

There is nothing that communication cannot solve of both parties are reasonable.

That communication part is highly underrated.

Many couples don't know the power of communication.

Some may think that giving their spouse the silent treatment is punishment, but it does no good because it could lead to a void where someone else outside is patiently waiting to fill

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Try This If You Have Quarrel With Your Husband by Romanoff(f): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2022
lovediehatelive:

That communication part is highly underrated.

Many couples don't know the power of communication.

Some may think that giving their spouse the silent treatment is punishment, but it does no good because it could lead to a void where someone else outside is patiently waiting to fill

Effective communication cannot be over emphasized.

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Life At Its Cleanest With The New Oraimo Vacuum Cleaner Series / Relocation Sales In Osogbo / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.