Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (32444 Views)

Labour Accuses Tinubu And Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Of Attacking Igbo Traders / Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by KGD10: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
cool
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Okemmuo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
After i saw the multitude at the APC rally in venue state,i stopped feeling sorry for them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ikamandoncome:
Tiv people Una mumu too much,Fulani go wipe Una Finnish, can't you guys secretly arm yourself and fight back?

I'm tired of hearing all this news of death....

Very myopic people! All they know how to do is Fvck morning till night. I served there during my nysc in 2015 so I totally understand how lazy they are to defend themselves and waiting for one savior to come from heaven and help them while they fvck themselves morning till night.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Realists(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
KGD10:

Will you keep quiet? Is anyone on APC candidacy a Fulani? You dey mad?

Allow wailing wailers to wail their wail, to them everything is about Apc, for getting about law of Karma.
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Princedapace(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ikamandoncome:
Tiv people Una mumu too much,Fulani go wipe Una Finnish, can't you guys secretly arm yourself and fight back?

I'm tired of hearing all this news of death....

I wonder o. These guys shoould arm them selves becus naija govt will never ever stop this.
Arm ur self, once una notice that they have come, slaughter them. Once u slaughter them twice, they will fun away.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by reuben81: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
I have never see this kind useless people,I never had they have killed just one Fulani,if it's drinking and prostitution u will see them on top,lazy youth

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Igbodicool(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
These Fulanis from the NOUGHT are heartless honestly.

Between them and the skull miners from the WASTE which of them are devil's incarnate?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Where are all the Fulani apologists and a$$ lickers? Your silence is deafening...you won't comment and condemn this devious and evil act. But when the citizens of the area rise up to exact revenge, then you will find your voice. May One Nigeria that you desire happens to you and your family!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Gopkk(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
blazesam:

Fulani people are really messing with Benue people. But soon it will be over
. How ,Benue People love the killings ,They are supporting APC they want more Killings now .
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by edungene7: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubu wants to continue the good Job of buhari by killing Benue people ass licking the north " where are the cows"
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by domchike(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
Thought u get sense is it not Buhari the Commander what can Ortom do
detectivejones:
While Ortom is jumping up and down with Wike. He'll come now and point fingers at Buhari
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Bigchristo: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
blazesam:
Good morning everyone here,Breaking... Attack is on going at Gbeji town in Ukum local government of Benue State by Fulani Herdsmen,so far it's confirmed that 23 persons lost their lives in the attack.���

This attack started at about 6am this morning, and there are gunshots heavily raining in the area
The people of Benue state tolerating Fulani herdsmen attack for so long are known to be weak and clueless people including the state governor, there’s nothing bad in arming yourselves and fight back find them bring the fight to their doorstep attack them hard kill them next time such nonsense won’t repeat itself again, I wonder how y’all managed to read Bible stories and skip the part where Christian’s take up arms and fight war Abi una nor hear the story of Goliath and David?Shey na prayers solve that matter or na violence? Make una wise up I hate to hear attacks and security of the country do nothing while people die nobody is held responsible for their deaths.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by sofeo(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
Alright
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
Very unfortunate, there are a myriad of crisis going on in many states and most of their governors dont care , all they care about is 2023 elections.
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
detectivejones:
While Ortom is jumping up and down with Wike. He'll come now and point fingers at Buhari

What is supposed to do?
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Deeprooted: 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
Agatu were the only one in Benue who spoke to the gworo chewing Fulani herdsmen in the language they understood!

Only people from the area know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Ivimmanuel: 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
reuben81:
I have never see this kind useless people,I never had they have killed just one Fulani,if it's drinking and prostitution u will see them on top,lazy youth
look at them; idiots talking on issue they know nothing about
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nawah
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
detectivejones:
b4 who will he point! Is it not buhari brothers that are killing his people!
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by detectivejones: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
domchike:
Thought u get sense is it not Buhari the Commander what can Ortom do
Idiot whose sense is pouring, do you know me from anywhere or have we met before for you to use that word on me? All you brats that have no respect because you're opportuned to have andriod phone.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
The solution is in their hands. They should make sure that all Benue people dead or alive come and vote for peter Obi. This is only solution.
a typical benue man will prefer to be worshipping Hausa/Fulani

1 Like

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by AbuAeesha: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
believe these thrash at ur own peril
how will fulani always attack benue and get away successfully,you hardly hear they were caught.
fulanis are far minority in the state.
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by imokings: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Is that enough reasons to attack innocent lives? Well u guyz known the communities u can attack shall. Rip to the dead. quote author=detectivejones post=117688885]While Ortom is jumping up and down with Wike. He'll come now and point fingers at Buhari[/quote]
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by reuben81: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
look at them; idiots talking on issue they know nothing about
Educate me a little bit,why the killing and how they have been defending themselves
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by edosignature(m): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Governor Ortom is a great fool. He keeps jumping from one place to another while his primary assignment which is to provide Security, Jobs, etc suffer.
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by johnerry77: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
KGD10:
Seriously this killing is annoying.

Another loonatic. Tinubu kee you there.

You should rather be talking about Atiku.

Speaking of Atiku, where do I even start from?

Where do I begin with Atiku, should we talk About his kleptomaniac tendency when he was in federal administration where he looted our common wealth? As a matter of fact, His fellow accomplices are languishing in America prison today. Or should we talk about the PDTF funds he diverted? Or the shambolic privatisation of our assets which he did when he chaired the privatisation of our assets. Nigerians are still suffering from the effects of it all. The Ajaokuta Steel is still being contested today. Nitel had to be bought back after atiku's shambolic privatisation. Likewise our electricity disco. Our petrochemical was sold to himself. And several of our assets were rendered in shambles by Atiku.

Okay, should I also talk about the double mouthed looting Atiku who champion killer herdsman and ruga. Imagine the audacity of him saying he wanted to question the governors who were banning open grazing? The nerves! Like seriously, Atiku goes to developed countries such as UK etc, did he see anywhere cattles are roaming around? Na ment? He's civilized enough to know open grazing is an archaic practice whicy causes desert encroaching as well as causes disruption everywhere. Imagine cattles roaming around? Did he see such in the UK and Europe? Or in Dubai? Na ment? He has never condemned the killer herdsman but justified them when he was told about the killings of the Benue people.

Also when he was asked on the devilish Ruga, he said his position was on the position of the PDP governor. He was vague and non committal. Who were the PDP governors? Why didn't he mention their names because as far I know, the PDP governors of Adamawa, Zamfara, Sokoto, Bauchi supported ruga except the PDP governors of Benue and Taraba who opposed it, especially if we're counting out the whole Southern governors who opposed it. The 2 faced Atiku was rather vague because he has the intention to push his devilish Fulani ruga bid. No wonder why he asked the North not to vote for Yoruba or Igbo despite the fact that there's an incumbent Fulani Buhari. Imagine! Need I say that Buhari made Atiku the Father of the day of his son's wedding..

Atiku was the same one who was shouting it was the turn of the Northerners to rule in 2015 and then left PDP while Wike was holding it down but today, he can't use the same mouth to shout it's the turn of the Southerners now that it's the turn of the Southerners. Imagine. So why wouldn't Wike be angry? Now I remembered miyetti Allah statement when he said all lands in Nigeria belongs to Fulani and Fulani will continue to rule. I still don't know why this miyetti Allah group haven't been arrested today, even as they admitted that they were the ones behind Benue killings. So who are the fools having a problem with Wike?
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by ObedOkoro: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
Suffer no dey tire this people.... Apc government has done more harm than good
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
if omenka condemns this make I deactivate and never return.
he's busy scavenging for igbo related threads to spew his hatred.
omenka shame on you why are you supporting fulani herdsmen killing your Benue people just because of some petty politics ?
omenka please speak for your people.
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by JooEeL(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Some of you that want One Nigeria for your stupid reasons, can you stay inside single room overnight with Fulani?

But you want to keep sane ones like us in this british idiotic zoo?? God go punish all of una!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics / Lyon appoints Jonathan, Seibarugu's loyalists into APC transition Committee / Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.