Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,913 members, 7,838,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Photo Of Neutralized Iswap Terrorists In Lambom Forest Of Borno State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Neutralized Iswap Terrorists In Lambom Forest Of Borno State (442 Views)

Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) / Nigerian Troops Neutralise Boko Haram Terrorists In Lambom Forest(graphic Pics) / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Neutralized Iswap Terrorists In Lambom Forest Of Borno State by pleasureosondu(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2022
When Nigerian Soldiers neutralised 20 ISWAP insurgents in their Wartek hideout within Lambom Forest of Borno . May Nigerian Troops Succeed.

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1582633904606875648?t=_kW_B9KcWjG7QpOpAPDAoA&s=19

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Neutralized Iswap Terrorists In Lambom Forest Of Borno State by pleasureosondu(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2022
Whether you support Tinubu, Atiku or Obi, our soldiers are trying. Government need to do more to encourage them. Deploy more use of tech in this fight rather than sending relatively armed personnel to their early graves.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Neutralized Iswap Terrorists In Lambom Forest Of Borno State by Xscape1993(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2022
Crime does not pay....
Re: Photo Of Neutralized Iswap Terrorists In Lambom Forest Of Borno State by hopman98: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2022
Plz re-kill them again
Re: Photo Of Neutralized Iswap Terrorists In Lambom Forest Of Borno State by cherishmichael: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2022
They deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Neutralized Iswap Terrorists In Lambom Forest Of Borno State by muykem: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Great. God bless our glant soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Neutralized Iswap Terrorists In Lambom Forest Of Borno State by Treasure17(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2022
See sophisticated weapons. These criminals are not hungry and wretched beings as they claimed In some quarters. Obrigado to our gallant soldiers.

The coming of Peter Obi will flush them out to a state of oblivion.
Re: Photo Of Neutralized Iswap Terrorists In Lambom Forest Of Borno State by Creamypie(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2022
I wish naija army can contact me to use My mini drones to give detailed physical, real time location of these terrorists
Re: Photo Of Neutralized Iswap Terrorists In Lambom Forest Of Borno State by Slynation(m): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2022
Kill them all....
Re: Photo Of Neutralized Iswap Terrorists In Lambom Forest Of Borno State by Treasure17(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2022
Creamypie:
I wish naija army can contact me to use My mini drones to give detailed physical, real time location of these terrorists
Lol. You really think they don't have such? Alot happens in the background that we are not aware of.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Neutralized Iswap Terrorists In Lambom Forest Of Borno State by Treasure17(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Whether you support Tinubu, Atiku or Obi, our soldiers are trying. Government need to do more to encourage them. Deploy more use of tech in this fight rather than sending relatively armed personnel to their early graves.
The government lacks the will since they are not directly affected.

(1) (Reply)

How I View Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition / Peter Obi Takes Boat Ride, Visit, Commiserate & Donates #5,000,000.00 To Flood V / See Yourself: No Presidential Candidate Is Seeking Vote From The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.