Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Car Not Starting - PLEASE HELP Out - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Not Starting - PLEASE HELP Out (527 Views)

Car Not More Than 1 Million / My Mercedes-benz GL550 08 Not Starting When The Engine Get Hot. / Car Not Starting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Not Starting - PLEASE HELP Out by Tackleberry05: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2022
Hello NLders,

I have a Camry big daddy. The car suddenly died on the road on Sunday.

Background: no issues except that the fuel had gone very low and we drove and topped it up early in he morning on the way to church. The car drove for almost 8 minutes before stopping near the church.

All the normal light comes on when the key is turned to ignition, battery is okay

Fuel pump has been changed. Plug charged and Injector mouth tested and all is fine. Yet the car won't work.

The car starts but doesn't get up to rev for the full start.

My rewire has done some checks but still no progress.

Can a yone help with a possible cause and solution?

CcGazzuz
Re: Car Not Starting - PLEASE HELP Out by yesloaded: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2022
Tackleberry05:
Hello NLders,

I have a Camry big daddy. The car suddenly died on the road on Sunday.

Background: no issues except that the fuel had gone very low and we drove and topped it up early in he morning on the way to church. The car drove for almost 8 minutes before stopping near the church.

All the normal light comes on when the key is turned to ignition, battery is okay

Fuel pump has been changed. Plug charged and Injector mouth tested and all is fine. Yet the car won't work.

The car starts but doesn't get up to rev for the full start.

My rewire has done some checks but still no progress.

Can a yone help with a possible cause and solution?

CcGazzuz

Scan it
Re: Car Not Starting - PLEASE HELP Out by Tackleberry05: 10:51am On Oct 19, 2022
yesloaded:

Scan it
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Doubling Gasket To Protect Verve As A Result Of Timing Belt Is It Okay?? / Best Battery For Highlander / See What STD Stands For In Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.