Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Hypocrisy Of Obidients Explained In 3 Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy Of Obidients Explained In 3 Pictures (2013 Views)

Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi / Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally / Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy Of Obidients Explained In 3 Pictures by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Kanu called a whole tribe pigs and idiots in 2017

So kanu is now your role model, mentor or your puppeteer. No leader can make me misbehave, if person insult Jesus sef I go just consider say e no get sense, not to talk of any other human being, dead or a love
Re: Hypocrisy Of Obidients Explained In 3 Pictures by Bedanqa: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2022
Villa12:
9Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
farano
Mukina2

Rule 2 broken
You don't know the language I am typing in, whether na Belarusian or Jamaican
So rest

The guy is a confirm Ashiere
Re: Hypocrisy Of Obidients Explained In 3 Pictures by Peacemaker5128: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bedanqa:

You don't know the language I am typing in, whether na Belarusian or Jamaican
So rest

The guy is a confirm Ashiere
kaadaa fun ooo
Re: Hypocrisy Of Obidients Explained In 3 Pictures by Mariory(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
lol.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Obidients Explained In 3 Pictures by beerfraud: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
kaadaa fun ooo
grin
Re: Hypocrisy Of Obidients Explained In 3 Pictures by Peacemaker5128: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Hypocrisy Of Obidients Explained In 3 Pictures by GoodLife4live: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Adeebiwa09:

Avoid thread? Why? When we are aren't cowards. Unfortunately, English is a very difficult language and not our mother tongue. Many failed it in school but still claim to understand it. That's why I appreciate what JAMB (UTME) calls it; "Use of English". OP exhibited bias to English language. An unpardonable flaw, singular and plural error. Obidient not obidients. Think about it.

Meanwhile, I have still have issues with Gumi and I don't support Obi's visit to him BUT IT WON'T IN THE SLIGHTEST CHANGE MY MIND TO SUPPORT AND VOTE HIM.
The funny thing is that every action that politicians make can be seen in two lights and could have positive or negative consequences. I am a strong supporter of Obi but I don't drop my brain and become sentimental, lie or defend what is not true as most Tinubu guys do. Atiku is playing it safe but even Tinubu playing it safe is still weak. Now let me share such things that you call "obidients hypocrisy" from Atiku and Tinubu, then you will show me where you commented negatively about their to clear that you are not an hypocrite or worse.

Atiku: deleting Deborah Samuel's tweeter reaction and still saying he is a unifier
Speaking about North should vote north

Tinubu: speaking ill of Obasanjo and Jonathan but going to visit them for support
Stating that he will continue on Buharis legacy whilst Nigeria has suffered
Talking about having good plans for Nigeria but shitting in her diversity by going for a Muslim-Muslim ticket
The list goes on.

My biggest problem with Tinubu supporters is your bias, lies and sentiment whilst under a 'dirty' political situation; 'all is fair in war and peace' but we need to rescue Nigeria first and it takes all of us. If I consider Tinubu as the right person for the job, you can't beat my support but I don't and you won't be able to counter my logical reasoning (which many of you don't have, admit or use).

Another lesson to learn especially for all of us who are die-hard supporters. Your words today may fault you tomorrow. Any politician like that will hardly win my support.

PETER OBI IS A COLLOSAL CALAMITY... PLS DONT VOYE HIM...

Re: Hypocrisy Of Obidients Explained In 3 Pictures by Adeebiwa09(m): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
GoodLife4live:

PETER OBI IS A COLLOSAL CALAMITY... PLS DONT VOYE HIM...

Prove that he is and tell me who to vote for first let me confirm something. The first mistake you made was to use reno omikri with your talk, I want to confirm if you are like him

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Don't Bedwet': APC Blasts Kwankwaso For Mocking Tinubu / Bishop Feyi Daniels & Pastor Kingsley Okwuoso Are DSS & Tinubu Agent!!! / Ikeja Electric won use light kill us - Over 48hrs uninterrupted power supply

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.