Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

True Life Story: A Wife Slept With Her Husband Best Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / True Life Story: A Wife Slept With Her Husband Best Friend (737 Views)

A Heartbroken Man Discovered His Wife Slept With 6 Men And Also Aborted Twice. / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story: A Wife Slept With Her Husband Best Friend by GabrielVOG(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2022
A lady reportedly pleaded people’s on social media to beg her husband to forgive her after sleeping with his best friend �‍♂️

She stated “my husband don’t always have time for me ever since we got married he’s being busy working all day, and we hardly had make love together. Three months later he traveled, so his best friend that has always been there even when he is around always come checking on us! He came to check on us since my husband wasn’t around so I told him my feelings & pains I’ve been going through with my husband that my husband haven’t make love to me for a while and he felt for me and we did it on my matrimonial bed and now my husband came back showering so much love on me so I’m scared if he would gets to know about it “

My question is “can such thing be forgiven?

See people’s reaction ���https://www.facebook.com/callmhevog
Re: True Life Story: A Wife Slept With Her Husband Best Friend by general111(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2022
Yes..it can be forgiven
Re: True Life Story: A Wife Slept With Her Husband Best Friend by GabrielVOG(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2022
general111:
Yes..it can be forgiven

How? And the husband will still have to keep his best friend?
Re: True Life Story: A Wife Slept With Her Husband Best Friend by Jennylove21(f): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2022
You sinned...
At least,try to be patient..
Anything he decide is okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Life Story: A Wife Slept With Her Husband Best Friend by general111(m): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2022
GabrielVOG:

How? And the husband will still have to keep his best friend?
it all depends on the man..
If i were to be the man, i will forgive my wife if she is truly repentant.i will forgive my friend too, but i wont let him come close to me again

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: A Wife Slept With Her Husband Best Friend by frozen70(f): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
GabrielVOG:
A lady reportedly pleaded people’s on social media to beg her husband to forgive her after sleeping with his best friend �‍♂️

She stated “my husband don’t always have time for me ever since we got married he’s being busy working all day, and we hardly had make love together. Three months later he traveled, so his best friend that has always been there even when he is around always come checking on us! He came to check on us since my husband wasn’t around so I told him my feelings & pains I’ve been going through with my husband that my husband haven’t make love to me for a while and he felt for me and we did it on my matrimonial bed and now my husband came back showering so much love on me so I’m scared if he would gets to know about it “

My question is “can such thing be forgiven?

See people’s reaction ���https://www.facebook.com/callmhevog

Its a top secret that non of them will reveal
Re: True Life Story: A Wife Slept With Her Husband Best Friend by fyzaila: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
Omoge me at padi me

(1) (Reply)

New To The UK Looking For Nigerian Friends In Nottingham / Enough Of These Rough Notes. Order A Proper Condolence Register Today. .08025667462 / The Right Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.