Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,066 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Can I Do With 1m Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Do With 1m Naira (511 Views)

1M Naira At Hand / What Profitable Business Can I Do With #1M? / Which Business Can I Do With 1m And Make 10k Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With 1m Naira by yad2eidi: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2022
WhT business can I do with 1m naira. Strictly online.
I got unlimited internet and 24 hours power an 1m wey i no get use for
Don not give me your number to contact you .
Say everything here

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 1m Naira by don1988(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
yad2eidi:
I got unlimited internet and 24 hours power
chat me on WhatsApp let me introduce u to my dad he has about ten online businesses that are legit and paying with proof 08068299835
Re: What Can I Do With 1m Naira by Fxmanager(m): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
yad2eidi:
Say everything here
You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: What Can I Do With 1m Naira by Peterpiper2020: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
I'm currently in this fix. I have spent hours going through threads and sections to see if there's anything I can invest in.... apparently na yahoo or betting sure pass, anything else na story
Re: What Can I Do With 1m Naira by SavageResponse(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
don1988:
chat me on WhatsApp let me introduce u to my dad he has about ten online businesses that are legit and paying with proof 08068299835

Can't you read?

The guy says no one should drop number and ask him to call!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 1m Naira by moneymagnet(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
yad2eidi:
Say everything here

Well as far as online businesses are concerned you will need to do your due diligence by doing your proper findings/ investigations for yourself and also most viable online businesses might require you taking tutoring/ training from experts at them to help you get started as well as boycott the rigourous process of trial and errors. Amongst a tonne of online businesses you can venture into, here’s a few of them i pretty much can vouche for.

1) Dollar Arbitrage Business
You can go on youtube and lookup
Martin iyooh as he has a tonne of videos gow to get started with arbtitrage from scratch and all you need to know
Also
Trill ideas on Youtube so much you can learn from him

2) NFt collection and Resale
NFt’s are digital assets, here you buy carefully researched art collections and Resell. There is no limit to the profits you can make from the nft market, of course with the right knowledge of Best pieces to purchase you can start collecting from as little as $150 and resell almost immediately or decide to hold for a while before reselling. By investing in the right nft projects you are guaranted to make profits from every purchased resell..

3) Ecommerce/ Drop Shipping
This as you might know already is very popular. You practically do not need to own the product.
A perfect product will be female enhancement products (organic butt enlargement products/Pills, as the majority of ladies can not afford lyposuction cos of the exhorbitant price and would do anything to lay their hand on alternative products that will serve same purpose ) like it’s crazy how ladies are so keen on Having their butt enlarged by all means and would pay just about any price to Achieve this. I can recommend you the perfect product for this, 100% tested and trusted , completely harmless with no negative after effect, plus reviews from users results starts showing a month of usage… all you do is buy directly from the producer as an wholesaler and then resell online, with this very product you are guaraneteed to have a Sell out so speedily and also has a high profit margin

4) Forex Trading: Not advisable for everyone due to the very volatile nature of the market hence deemed risky by the majority but with great risk comes even greater reward and of course with the right understanding of the exchange market.
Learning to Trade the market will definitely take you quite some time before you start becoming profitable but with the right guidiance and tutoring from an expert in the niche 8months- 1year into it and you should start seeing tangible profits plus the skill set is gonna be for a lifetime.

But again you can take advantage of portfolio managers. You get yourself a very good one, discuss the terms of agreement between you both, (ps you do not have to give anyone any dime if you intend going for this)

All you need do if and when you guys agree on the profit split percentage, is setup your own Trading account in your name with any reliable Broker, i can recommmend you a few tested and Trusted Brokers in nigeria, then fund the account with your naira, the portfolio manager helps you trade on the account which only you have 100% all round access to deposits and withdrawals from the account. You are certain to make a minimum 10% of your capital monthly and even more depending on the markets volatility even without lifting a Pin…

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With 1m Naira by Kriskonnect(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
yad2eidi:
Say everything here

divide the money into two invest in Arbitrage and see your money grows every week.
Re: What Can I Do With 1m Naira by earthlymichael: 3:30am On Oct 20, 2022
And if you are thinking of a business to start that is high profit and less competition in Nigeria, think of this chemical business.

And I am talking about production here. Like gum. Evostic, contact adhesive etc. You can contact your brothers in Lagos, Aba, and Kano, and you will know how profiting it is.

You can also start with 1m or more depending on your financial strenght.

I always advise, you start small and grow higher. That way, you will know the nitty-gritty of the business.

You can follow this link to know more, and contact for more details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSQQ1X7su2U

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Step-by-step - How To Convert Bitcoin To Naira On Breet / Best Arbitrage Business Investment / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.