Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Want To Learn Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming (378 Views)

Learn Programming, Graphics & Animation Free!!: Nairaland Group Project / I Want To Learn Programming In 2018 / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Programming by GabrielVOG(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
Which is the best programming language to start with?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Python
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by Deicide: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
JavaScript. The reason is that you can do both front and back end with just JavaScript.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming by akwesenana: 1:02am On Oct 20, 2022
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
How can one learn python or JavaScript? Can any of them be learned with YouTube?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming by TastyFriedPussy: 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Deicide:
JavaScript. The reason is that you can do both front and back end with just JavaScript.
oga shut up!!!! Everything is not front end and back end. Did the OP tell you he wanted to become a mere web developer like you?
See ur mouth like JavaScript. Person say him wan learn programming, you don rush dey shout front end and back end.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Is Now Valued At Less Than $20bn from $44bn paid / I Need Help Integrating DHL API In Django / Google Cloud Platform And Digital Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.