Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Help, UBA Are Deducting All My Money Without Permission - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help, UBA Are Deducting All My Money Without Permission (251 Views)

Help, Uba Bank Not Functioning / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / Banks Risk Legal Suits For Deducting Stamp Duties From Customers’ Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, UBA Are Deducting All My Money Without Permission by Badookelzi(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Good day people
I run a POS shop,so last month someone came to my place and said he wants to do transfer that he's not with the card.
So he transferred 105,000 naira from his fairmoney account to my UBA and I gave him cash.

Fast forward to this month, around 10th or so UBA withdrew 90,000 from my account saying that the deposit on my account was from a fraudulent account.

The said that the person defraud fairmoney, so they are withdrawing the money back to fairmoney.

My account now is -15000 and they'll withdraw anytime I make a deposit again. So my question now is what should I do, are they supposed to withdraw any money from my account , as I wasn't aware of what happened between the guy and fairmoney.

How can I get my money back, I need ideas from everyone please.
Thank u cry
Re: Help, UBA Are Deducting All My Money Without Permission by Ekejoestar(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
Badookelzi:
Good day people
I run a POS shop,so last month someone came to my place and said he wants to do transfer that he's not with the card.
So he transferred 105,000 naira from his fairmoney account to my UBA and I gave him cash.

Fast forward to this month, around 10th or so UBA withdrew 90,000 from my account saying that the deposit on my account was from a fraudulent account.

The said that the person defraud fairmoney, so they are withdrawing the money back to fairmoney.

My account now is -15000 and they'll withdraw anytime I make a deposit again. So my question now is what should I do, are they supposed to withdraw any money from my account , as I wasn't aware of what happened between the guy and fairmoney.

How can I get my money back, I need ideas from everyone please.
Thank u cry kiss

Omoo, this one dey break heart ooo. They have no right to withdraw any money from your account cos they won't try that shit with shoprite if to say the person use the money go do shopping. Go to the bank and show dem shege, what nonsense. Let them restrict the person's bvn , wetin concern you for that one!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start Amazon KDP Without Buying The Course? / Check Out My Portfolio Link And Contact Me If You Need A Website / 12 Cheapest Businesses To Start In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.