Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

I'm Pained By Absence Of Clear-cut Philosophy Among Igbos ~ Gov Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Pained By Absence Of Clear-cut Philosophy Among Igbos ~ Gov Ikpeazu (702 Views)

2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu / Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi / Fayose’s N6.9 Billion Fraud Trial Stalled By Absence Of Trial Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Pained By Absence Of Clear-cut Philosophy Among Igbos ~ Gov Ikpeazu by Nwokomaizuchi: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State, on Tuesday decried the absence of a clear-cut philosophy among Ndigbo, stressing that Igbos must re-align themselves to make any meaningful progress.

Ikpeazu, who stated this at his Umuobiakwa residence in Obingwa LGA of Abia State while addressing friends, Abians and Nigerians on the occasion of his 58th birthday celebration, said the future of Ndigbo hangs on a balance if indigenes of the zone continue to do same thing repeatedly.

Speaking on the Future of the Igbo Nation, Governor Ikpeazu harped on attitudinal change from Igbo sons and daughters, stating that the greatest problem facing Ndigbo is lack of philosophy, maintaining that Igbos do not believe in themselves, talk more of what they can achieve as a formidable force.

He charged Igbos to change their philosophy, insisting that it has to re-align with the geography of the zone, stressing that it is only when this is done that meaningful progress and development can be attracted to the zone.

Governor Ikpeazu challenged Igbos doing well in regions outside Igboland, to emulate Prof Barth Nnaji who brought the Geometric Power to South-East even as he had option of taking it elsewhere, maintaining that Prof Nnaji represents a typical Igbo man with Igbo DNA in him.

He maintained that no meaningful development can go ahead without adequate power, appreciating the efforts so far made by Prof Berth Nnaji CEO, Geometric Power and Mr. Darl Uzu, the brain behind the Enyimba Economic City.

Ikpeazu admonished Igbos to develop a philosophy for their politics and other spheres of human endeavour, urging them to realise who they are, remain focused and hold onto their new found philosophy.

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State, who said he wants to be remembered for the interventions and legacy projects he made vis-à-vis the Eyimba Economic City and Geometric Power and not as a Governor that built classroom blocks, said he is bent on achieving the Enyimba Economic City Project as well as ensure that the Geometric Power is fully actualised.

He disagreed with those using insecurity in Igboland as the reason they prefer taking their businesses elsewhere, noting that there is no security anywhere in the world just as he added that there is no conducive environment to make money.

2 Shares

Re: I'm Pained By Absence Of Clear-cut Philosophy Among Igbos ~ Gov Ikpeazu by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
EVEN THEIR ATTACH BY FORCE BIAFRA NO GET MAP

IBO MEGA IDENTITY CRISIS ON FULL DISPLAY

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Pained By Absence Of Clear-cut Philosophy Among Igbos ~ Gov Ikpeazu by NwekereNdoki: 2:53am On Oct 20, 2022
Ikpeazu will finish strong. Once he launches Geometric and Enyimba economic city. E go shock many
Re: I'm Pained By Absence Of Clear-cut Philosophy Among Igbos ~ Gov Ikpeazu by LadyExcellency: 3:05am On Oct 20, 2022
Dr Ikpeazu is ignorant of Nigerian factor.
It takes blood from FG to support a cooperation cited in the East. If they don't kill it with feasibility studies then the FG will cut it off from domestic funding or foreign exchange support.

Do you know that Israeli Construction Company, RCC sold their Nkalagu depot to Ibeto group and the FG forced Enugu Government to revoke the land and that was the end.

If Ikpeazu really understands Nigeria politics he wouldn't alter some nonsense he just spewed. Tell me how Dr Ikpeazu is fighting for the Igbos at the Federal level? Nothing, he got no balls.

Can you imagine that Gov. Wike revealed that a political figure is stopping a CBN funding meant for development of Ariaria Market and Dr Ikpeazu is playing the ostrich.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pained By Absence Of Clear-cut Philosophy Among Igbos ~ Gov Ikpeazu by Edikan2sk: 3:14am On Oct 20, 2022
I agree with my friend Ikpeazu.
Re: I'm Pained By Absence Of Clear-cut Philosophy Among Igbos ~ Gov Ikpeazu by XerXerz: 5:26am On Oct 20, 2022
Ikpeazu is the worst governor in Nigeria. Where are the projects done by this fat ugly incompetent governor of abia state? Enyimba economic city exist only on billboard. Abia state is cursed, there's no development there

NwekereNdoki:
Ikpeazu will finish strong. Once he launches Geometric and Enyimba economic city. E go shock many

1 Like

Re: I'm Pained By Absence Of Clear-cut Philosophy Among Igbos ~ Gov Ikpeazu by Bontafa: 5:52am On Oct 20, 2022
jerseyboy:
EVEN THEIR ATTACH BY FORCE BIAFRA NO GET MAP

IBO MEGA IDENTITY CRISIS ON FULL DISPLAY

Peanut brain
Re: I'm Pained By Absence Of Clear-cut Philosophy Among Igbos ~ Gov Ikpeazu by whofoolwho: 6:53am On Oct 20, 2022
The problem of south east is the kind of people they elect as governors,They elect them mostly based on godfatherism or political affiliation without properly checking what they can achieve or achieved before.Another,is that they don't allway have the balls to face the federal government.The put their selves in a situation of slave master relationship with the federal government and swallow any shit that comes from them.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pained By Absence Of Clear-cut Philosophy Among Igbos ~ Gov Ikpeazu by Honjoshy4u: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2022
Prior to the primary election, did the same Ikpeazu support an Igbo candidate Is it not the same man that worked with Wike to frustrate Obi in PDP?
Worst governor in the world

1 Like

Re: I'm Pained By Absence Of Clear-cut Philosophy Among Igbos ~ Gov Ikpeazu by Okoroawusa: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2022
LadyExcellency:
Dr Ikpeazu is ignorant of Nigerian factor.
It takes blood from FG to support a cooperation cited in the East. If they don't kill it with feasibility studies then the FG will cut it off from domestic funding or foreign exchange support.

Do you know that Israeli Construction Company, RCC sold their Nkalagu depot to Ibeto group and the FG forced Enugu Government to revoke the land and that was the end.

If Ikpeazu really understands Nigeria politics he wouldn't alter some nonsense he just spewed. Tell me how Dr Ikpeazu is fighting for the Igbos at the Federal level? Nothing, he got no balls.

Can you imagine that Gov. Wike revealed that a political figure is stopping a CBN funding meant for development of Ariaria Market and Dr Ikpeazu is playing the ostrich.
Victim mentality.....a clear example of what Ikpeazu is talking about
Re: I'm Pained By Absence Of Clear-cut Philosophy Among Igbos ~ Gov Ikpeazu by drlateef: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Making money by any means is the philosophy.
Re: I'm Pained By Absence Of Clear-cut Philosophy Among Igbos ~ Gov Ikpeazu by alanto: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Prior to the primary election, did the same Ikpeazu support an Igbo candidate Is it not the same man that worked with Wike to frustrate Obi in PDP?
Worst governor in the world
The is talking about ideology... Things don't happen overnight plus read this part? "Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State, who said he wants to be remembered for the interventions and legacy projects he made vis-à-vis the Eyimba Economic City and Geometric Power and not as a Governor that built classroom blocks, said he is bent on achieving the Enyimba Economic City Project as well as ensure that the Geometric Power is fully actualised."

So you expect him to support obi just because obi is igbo and not because he is competent?
Re: I'm Pained By Absence Of Clear-cut Philosophy Among Igbos ~ Gov Ikpeazu by Honjoshy4u: 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
alanto:

The is talking about ideology... Things don't happen overnight plus read this part? "Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State, who said he wants to be remembered for the interventions and legacy projects he made vis-à-vis the Eyimba Economic City and Geometric Power and not as a Governor that built classroom blocks, said he is bent on achieving the Enyimba Economic City Project as well as ensure that the Geometric Power is fully actualised."

So you expect him to support obi just because obi is igbo and not because he is competent?

What are you saying?
He talked about Igbo closing ranks.
How well is he closing?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira And Importation: Reno Omokiri Blasts Peter Obi Again. Caption. / Igbokwenu 4 Asiwaju Have Decided. Tinubu Is Our Candidate. / Peter Obi Supporters Dreaming That Tinubu Won The Elections. Caption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.