Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. (900 Views)

Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman / Shameless Liars- Tinubu Built Lagos But Travels To France To Change His Pampers / Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by Bonavi: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obi never travels abroad for treatment and he lives in Anambra

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by AdamuKD: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
That criminal is capable of doing anything just to be President but God forbid bating

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by Bonavi: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
He is already a failure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by BATified2023: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bonavi:
He will do anything to be president. A man that killed innocent youths who were mainly Yorubas during endsars can do just about anything to achieve his aim. What is happening in Alaba today is one incidence too many

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by Bonavi: 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
He can only control lagos

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by Buckeyemedia1: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bonavi:
He still want to beat Abacha to the first position thats why he has connected his pipe to Lagos treasury since 1999 and that is not enough so he wants to channel the pipe to that of the country.
Mumu Bonavi, what State are you from in Nigeria, So we can assess the performance of your governors since 1999 across line with Bola Tinubu?

You dey red mud sand area for Eastern Nigeria, dey complain about person wey dey next to the Atlantic Ocean?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by KingKO22: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
Former Lagos governor that governed d state that's generating over 50% of total IGR in Nigeria.

What now happens to the SadEast governors that governed it to most retrogressive, impoverished and backward States in Nigeria?
I think you guys should go fr deliverance as quick as possible. grin
Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by Bonavi: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Mumu Bonavi, what State are you from in Nigeria, So we can assess the performance of your governors since 1999 across line with Bola Tinubu?

You dey red mud sand area for Eastern Nigeria, dey complain about person wey dey next to the Atlantic Ocean?
i know people like u are hiding in the remotest part of Ekiti
Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by Bonavi: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2022
KingKO22:
Former Lagos governor that governed d state that's generating over 50% of total IGR in Nigeria.

What now happens to the SadEast governors that governed it to most retrogressive, impoverished and backward States in Nigeria?
I think you guys should go fr deliverance as quick as possible. grin
Tinubu built Lagos to Eldorado but lives in the UK

1 Like

Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by MissLeslie(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2022
Obi develop Anambra and relocate to Lagos after 8years in Government..... Atiku was part of those that develo Nigeria but stay in Dubai, be deceiving yourself because of politician mumu.
Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by Bonavi: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2022
MissLeslie:
Obi develop Anambra and relocate to Lagos after 8years in Government.....
Relocated to where in lagos?
Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2022
nawa
Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by MissLeslie(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2022
Bonavi:
Relocated to where in lagos?

Lekki phase 1, check his personal address from his profile okay
Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by Bonavi: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2022
MissLeslie:

Lekki phase 1, check his personal address from his profile okay
Obi does not have any house in lagos or any other place in nigeria beside Onitsha in Anambra state. He is not ur regular 'Nigerian politician'
Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by MissLeslie(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Bonavi:
Obi does not have any house in lagos or any other place in nigeria beside Onitsha in Anambra state. He is not ur regular 'Nigerian politician'

But he stayed in the apartment rented by his wife in Lagos, your mumu never do, all Nigeria politician are the same, Obi was in Apga before PDP now LP, don't deceive yourself, when they need vote they become saint. I will vote for corrupt politician'' not saint this time around, buhari was a saint before election same as Jonathan, all of them fail, I need the one that will admit he is a corrupt individual.
Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by Bonavi: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2022
MissLeslie:

But he stayed in the apartment rented by his wife in Lagos, your mumu never do, all Nigeria politician are the same, Obi was in Apga before PDP now LP, don't deceive yourself, when they need vote they become saint. I will vote for corrupt politician'' not saint this time around, buhari was a saint before election same as Jonathan, all of them fail, I need the one that will admit he is a corrupt individual.
so you admit tinubu is corrupt. Well Obi Is not and he has that track record.
Ofcourse, he needs the rented apartment in Lagos to co ordinate the election for the highest office in the land and you wouldn't possibly expect him to do that from Anambra.
If he is ur regular 'Nigerian politician' he would have rented all the suite in Eko Hotels but he ofcourse went to a modest apartment because ur lies and envy can never change his personality
Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by Perfectbeing(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2022
Bonavi:
Obi never travels abroad for treatment and he lives in Anambra
What will happen if I provide a video of Obi admitting he went to UK for a surgery?

No too much talks. Let's just make a bet. wink
Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by Lanretoye(m): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2022
Bonavi:
i know people like u are hiding in the remotest part of Ekiti
Peter obi built anambra but he is a tenant in Lagos. cheesy
Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by Bonavi: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Perfectbeing:
What will happen if I provide a video of Obi admitting he went to UK for a surgery?

No too much talks. Let's just make a bet. wink
Well i'm not surprised at ur reasoning. So why should I believe what is in the probably doctored video at the rate u losers are going to discredit a man that only wants to change the terrible statusquo.
Re: Tinubu built Lagos but travels to UK for treatment. by Perfectbeing(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bonavi:
Well i'm not surprised at ur reasoning. So why should I believe what is in the probably doctored video at the rate u losers are going to discredit a man that only wants to change the terrible statusquo.
Should I post it or not? grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives The United States Of America (pics) / Labour Party And Early Signs Of Needless Internal Rivalry / EXCLUSIVE: Buhari Humiliates Osinbajo; Discards Vice President’s Social Safety B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.